Does anyone know where this cutie is being held? I want to send her fanmail...

Does anyone know where this cutie is being held? I want to send her fanmail. Im thinking shes in my level of attainability. Maybe she'll be my gf.

Attached: michellecarter0.png (556x263, 171K)

what did she do user. i have never seen her before but she is cute

>got only 15 months because of cute bushy eyebrows

Attached: bigman.png (389x432, 55K)

Disgusting Welsh phenotype

gave her depressed bf the courage to kill himself after failing suicide 4 times before

should have got 0.

lol thats a crime? I did it to like 5 guys on discord I didn't even know it was illegal lmao

Enjoy getting v&, roastie

v@? is that supposed to mean something

FUCKING NEWFIGS, I'M TELLIN YA

i guess it's back to reditland, bruno

murder yourself tonight, unironically

I feel bad for her. The asshole of a boyfriend had been laying down all his shit on her for like 2 years, 2 years of constant suicide threats and talk of depression but he told her not to tell anyone. She probably got fed up with the emotional burden of being his gf. She shouldn't have got prison time, that dude was a huge faggot.

you realize the reason she was convicted is that she encouraged him to go through with it when he was having second thought about it right? if she was so burdened by it why wouldn't she be relieved to know that he didn't want to do it anymore? better yet why stay with him at all if it was that big a problem for her in the first place?

a woman and a retard, honestly who would have guessed

If you ever date a suicidal person they will threaten to kill them selves if you try to leave. So they have you hostage, by saying you will be responsible if they die because you could if done something

She was emotionally and mentally abused by him and his mental illness. By the end of it she probably didn't care what happened to him, she just wanted to be left alone.

r9k was funny when she was originally going to court.

There are newfags so new they don't even know about such a recent incident. Fuck the news.

Attached: 1501858369970.jpg (960x692, 213K)

kek, this is shopped right?

>tfw no gf to gaslight me until i kill myself
why even live

What? Of course not. She is the mastermind and using her powers of coercion to lower her prison sentence even though she literally killed a man.

Attached: 1501953232044.jpg (960x692, 219K)

i really dont fucking give a shit my dude

Attached: 0BB88119-499B-4F34-9033-FF030845AC4C.jpg (950x534, 33K)

ugly as fuck my nog

she really is tbqh

Attached: CF0002EE-777F-4D84-804F-97C9F67A0DF4.jpg (450x300, 28K)

>get back in the car, OP. Leave the gas on. Don't you dare pussy out. You'd better be dead 30 minutes from now or I'll kill you myself.

Attached: 1501865583392.png (1040x697, 54K)