How to cope with being over six feet tall as a woman besides being someones mommy gf?

How to cope with being over six feet tall as a woman besides being someones mommy gf?

Attached: c2f.png (657x652, 438K)

Shameful self bump
Originaallllll

join the military and lose your legs "woman"

Attached: 12477329.png (225x225, 62K)

be my gf and let me shave your long legs?

Get really into guns and become an operator monster gf.

Attached: 1561245305260.jpg (600x616, 98K)

>tfw 6' tall ugly unpassing tranny

Attached: memeo.gif (600x450, 140K)

>person doesnt want to be a mommy gf

But honestly just find people who wont be self conscious or bring it up too often. Idk how to do that though sry

I don't think anyone wants that kind of monster.

your kids will be very tall

Guns and fitness fix everything

Attached: 1560493237483.png (429x632, 422K)

exactly that's my point it's awful I should just die

Attached: CHQpE15UMAAoERH.jpg (600x600, 60K)

If you're not fat, have a decent face, are below 6'4", and are biologically a woman; then there's nothing to "cope" with. That's model height, desu.

If you're fat or ugly at that height, it's gross.

Attached: 1534405186132.jpg (225x350, 44K)

Be my big mommy/diaper baby gf

just stop being a tranny, tranny

I'm 5'11. I like girls who around my height, or a little taller.

Nice tall family.

What's wrong with being tall? Its not like you want a manlet anyway.

Attached: MV5BOTM1MTE3NmUtOWNlNy00ZjUxLWIzZjAtYjczN2I3M2M0YWIyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTQyMDczMzY@._V1_.jpg (3500x2334, 1.56M)

I don't want kids
I'm kind of skinnyfat, I'm 6'1 and 185 pounds

I tried that, I get too suicidal

Based.

But come on OP theres tons of guys who want a girl taller than them even without you being mom or dom

Also you don't need a man for your life just like I don't need a woman(but I still come here)

>its not like you want a manlet anyway
My boyfriend is a manlet, he's 5'5 but I'm not sure how much longer we'll be together. He's always telling me how cute shorter girls are and how much better it feels to have sex with shorter girls so I think either he'll leave me for a shorter girl or I'll break up with him for saying things like that.

I'm sorry user. I'm pretty alone right now. I lost my 8 year relationship. I am still putting myself together. I dont think I'll connect again with someone else like that. I'm almost 30.

But that is nothing compared to what you are dealing with. If I were you, personally I would try to become androgynous for my self confidence. And then I would swear off relationships and focus on my work, programming.

The first piece of advice will only work if you are that way, so maybe that's just my view. But you should dive into work and exercise.

Fuck him. I would break up with him if I were you. What kind of person fucking says that to their significant other when its obvious you are taller than him.

Scared little resentful manlet. Fucking loser

>besides
what's wrong with being a kind, gentle mommy gf? Do you REALLY think you can resist caring for someone as cute as me?

Attached: cute.png (553x825, 172K)

How does dysphoria work?
Do you feel like you're ugly as a guy? or do you just want to be a girl for some reason?

You can be my subby gf if you are ok with dating someone who is 5'9"

Well, I feel ugly when I look in the mirror and see a guy, but I don't think I'm that unattractive of a man. I've just wanted to be a girl ever since puberty first started, and I started noticing the differences between girls and boys. Well, I think I've always wanted to be a girl, even when I was really little, I just didn't know it until puberty. I'd always wanted to play with the girls and do girly stuff, but since I was a boy, all the girls would just say I have cooties and wouldn't talk to me, and my family would always push me towards boy stuff that I didn't care for.

Like, it's just a natural feeling of wanting to act feminine. Honestly I could live as a born male if I was just seen and treated as a woman. It would just be more comfortable, and I could be myself without having to deal with social backlash. Dysphoria specifically is when you look at yourself or think of yourself and feel disgusted/wrong and want to destroy your fucking body because why was I born this way I hate it!!!!!!

My old roommate was transgender MTf. I knew before transition and after, before we even knew about how they felt.

It's sad because they were kind of a recluse before but now I think even more so.

They seemed much sadder and angrier before the transition, after they seemed relieved and happier even if they were still self conscious. Ice talked to other students that knew her after and they didnt even know she was transgender though.

I sometimes look at myself in the mirror after a stimulant binge. I am ashamed at myself, I barely recognize my face, my body. I imagine it's similar to that, you just dont feel like your body is yours. That may be oversimplifying it but still

I'm 5'11 but don't mind when girls are my height or taller. I've known a woman my whole life who was taller than me so it doesn't throw me off like most guys. im sure there are guys like me out there op it will be ok.

I mean, idk, he brought it up a few times to begin with and me being me I just keep asking him about it and he's just answering honestly. It's not his fault that it's not satisfying enough to fuck a girl physically big like I am. I keep asking him if he likes being with me and he says yes and I ask him if he'd like me more if I were smaller and he says yes and I don't know if I can be with someone who feels that way about me but I really, really love him.

Be near me so I can impregnate you and make tall babies together. 6'2" btw

If my girlfriend asked me those questions, I would not answer them the way he did. You arent in control of genetic factors. If he really felt strongly about that he should have broken up with you/not dated you. Instead he is emotionally manipulating you for whatever reason over something you cant control, whether you brought it up or he did is not relevant.

Red fucking flag

>weeb thinks he's cute because he posts cute girls

Attached: 1936193621.png (225x224, 23K)

Well, I told him I'd feel just as bad if he lied to me about those things when I asked.

>tfw no "shot fiddy men" gf

Holy fuck me yes pls.

Attached: 1521411785355.png (849x1199, 421K)

Goodluck user, idk what to tell you, if you love someone you dont fucking tell them what he said. That's not something you can control. It's so juvenile.

A-are you a c-cute boi???

Attached: anime-girl-military-scared-expression-battlefield-gun-anime-4612.png (1600x756, 1.76M)

Tall girls are better than disgusting midget "average" women.

go to scandinavia and find a 6'4" guy

It's more feminine and cute.

okay thanks for the knowledge bombs. i hope all mentioned situations improve

try basketball

Tall girls that carry themselves confidently are super attractive to me no matter what they look like, when you talk to most women it feels like you're talking down to a child or a pet, but tall girls actually seem like equals and I feel the same amount of respect towards them that I would another man.

Also I'm 6'1"

Im 6 3 but get intimidated by women who are over 6 feet :/.