Tell us some drama that's happening/happened in your life user, we're bored

Tell us some drama that's happening/happened in your life user, we're bored.

Attached: 1552849684730.jpg (570x754, 75K)

I have to go to jail bc of school skipping. I'm 18.

Attached: 1563524307605.jpg (1600x1000, 138K)

im 27. i met a former student from my old sunday school class at a house party about 3-4 years ago. hooked up and felt wierd about it so i ghosted her. ran into her a fw weeks ago and started texgin again. she's 23 now. dk wtf to do

WHAT I literally didn't go to school all my adolescence since 14 years old and they had just sent me a meme letter

Attached: 1496021870532.jpg (2544x4000, 865K)

wtf they actually do this shit?

same happened to me when I missed 40 days of school my senior year of high school

Yeah germany is a fucking meme country. I easily could write the exams for abitur degree and go to uni but the laws are fucking.

Attached: 1563042094962.jpg (1200x1200, 177K)

My boyfriend cheated on me and tries to act like him and his new toy are smelling of daisies. I have to see them every day.

Attached: 1558532026454.jpg (336x490, 30K)

Fucking me* pls no bulli.

Why do you have to see them everyday user? That's rough. He seems like a piece of shit anyway, you can do better

>Why do you have to see them everyday user?
Mutual stomping grounds. He's a complete piece of shit because this isn't the first time.

>going to parties
get the fuck out of here norman

cousin flirted with me and I let it slide

Attached: 12477329.png (225x225, 62K)

do non normies even have drama? i thgouth this was the point of the thread user

Get that pussy anons

i already did but i dont want to continue with her because it makes me feel really wierd about the whole thing.. i know this is a brag but fuck i wish i was a responsible person/drinker and just didnt go ahead with it in the first place

yes they do, and it wouldn't include going to parties if you weren't a normalfaggot

Had a 3 way with a sissy and a twink

can you share some non normie drama to me user? i woud assume drama included shit with the other gender and other robots would feel that that was normie in itself

>6:00am this morning
>woken up by cops knocking on my door
>found my roommate in the street, he's banged up but refusing medical treatment, they want me to convince him to get help
>go find him
>he's really fucked up
>broken jaw, huge ass lump on his head, big gash in his cheek, absolutely caked in blood down to the waist
>know he doesn't have insurance but this dude needs help
>convince him to go to the hospital and not worry about money
>he agrees to go but starts to cry because he knows the financial buttfucking that is coming his way, crying makes more blood start to ooze out of his face
>skip forward to the hospital
>he's heavily sedated, his jaw's definitely broken and his brain is bleeding
>keeping him overnight because the bleeding is getting worse
>hospital people say I did the right thing because he needed treatment but I feel only guilt over financially dooming this man
>he makes just barely too much to qualify for state insurance and the bill's definitely going to be like $10k

I feel like shit. Honestly I just want to cut him a check for $1k and move out so I can leave feeling like I didn't totally fuck him.

Attached: 76754417_XS.jpg (400x266, 15K)

My brother just dumped his gf. It's hitting me in the feels because I actually like his gf as a person and see her as family and it'll suck not seeing her much anymore, we were all supposed to go on holiday at the end of August but she probably won't come now. I also feel bad for my niece (their daughter) who I adore. She's only 2 though so I suppose it's better they split now rather than when she's a teenager or some shit. My family all seem stressed out and unhappy at the moment. Work has been kicking my ass recently too, my social anxiety fucks me up when interacting with customers and co-workers. I'm worried I'm gonna get fired at the end of my probation period because I'm a naturally slow worker. My music is going nowhere and I can't sing so there's not even any point in pursuing it. Shit

Attached: 1524262325390.png (430x410, 381K)

Man, America is fucked

Family drama with parents is probably a common one with most robots
>abusive parents
>parents putting you down for being a loser/robot
>etc

One time a girl asked me to be her fake boyfriend because I was the only male she knew that had a normal life and I was on track to do good things (I was enlisting) with my life rather than be a dead end.

She only asked because her grandma was dying and she didn't want to look like a failure.

Still not sure if it was more of a slight or a compliment on my end.

Holy shit, any update

Tell him 7 years and he's clear. Tell him not to pay a cent, not even monthly payments. Hospital and/or will settle for 1-2.5k after time. Affirm physically cannot pay.

>imagine living in burgerland
damn that place is a shithole

My dad died when I was a kid, I got arrested twice before turning 16 and I have a benzo addiction
Also last month some cunt tried to rob me and I almost got stabbed

When I was 12 my older brother was messing around with a homemade fat fryer when I ran past and knocked it down.
It went all over his arms and over my back.
I got second degree burns and my back is covered in around 70% scar tissue that still cracks and leaks blood at the age of 23.
My brother got the same on his arms, but he never forgave me and it essentially ruined his entire life.
I haven't spoken to him in six years and
he told my mom that he wanted me to die.

Attached: UaES320.jpg (960x958, 427K)

Bleeding has leveled out but they're still keeping him overnight just in case and so they can work on his jaw tomorrow
A night in the ICU is $3k itself though, not even counting all the pain meds and scans they'll be giving him