How do you NEET's stay entertained...

How do you NEET's stay entertained? I started to get bored of vidya and the internet isn't providing enough mental stimulation.

Attached: 4fb.jpg (1000x664, 230K)

Try new hobbies, i have enough to not having to worry about friend relationships or ever getting bored.

read all of the warhammer 40k lore on the wiki

wait for your brain to atrophy through lack of use

Encouraging "human" trash to kill themselves is funny and entertaining.

Attached: tumblr_ndnei2ODiw1tmhol8o1_1280.png (960x1920, 238K)

I spend half my time on r9k and the other half browsing Grindr for bottoms

Anything you'd recommend? I could try reading I guess

read/write/draw/make vids/stream vidya/meet people online/Jow Forums/new vidya

If you are interested in art you could get involved in crafting like woodcraving, origami, dioramas they can be made cheaply, especially origami. If you are also a hikikomori and more on the entertainment side try the normals like watching movies or listening to music. Maybe try anime, older shows like cowboy bebop are pretty nice.

Studying race realism and genetics and astrobiology papers. I also like reading books.

You're the one who should kill yourself for being a NEET. Get a fucking job loser

Hang out with my friend and do silly things.

You probably think you're an epic edgy psychopath because you tell some mentally ill betas to kill themselves on discord and post anime girls with knives on Jow Forums. I'd also bet you're underage.

I'm 18 and I'm not an edgy psychopath.
Neet life is the best life.

Attached: 86014f83371f693b4344cbfef3318465.jpg (500x432, 23K)

Go to the gym an hour and a half every day

i dont think you get to decided this

Learn an instrument, hike, birdwatching, camp, if in US save money and buy guns. Shooting is fun. Archery, and bushcrafting. I'm not a NEET but I took up those aforementioned hobbies after I got bored of anime and vidya

take up sports
do 2h cardio a day and 1h gym, if the gym is somewhat far you also spend 1h walking there and back, also this increase your sleep hours to 10 at least so you already managed 6 extra hours to go by

I spend most of my time masturbating

do you take drugs to go all day?

you get bored of vidya because you only play cookie cutter games with no individuality. resist the AAA jew. take the indie pill.

Laughing at the wagecucks is enough to get me through my day.

Youi need more hobbies to alternate between. I do video games, movies, anime, bass guitar, and weight lifting.