/britfeel/

Another week of torturous wageslavery shall soon begin edition

Attached: britfeel july night.jpg (3877x2823, 1.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4lH1jC9Eb3w
youtube.com/watch?v=t0pryRrJvfI
youtube.com/watch?v=d381uzz18yI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why do some people dont want me post there ? i just wsant my scottish friend its no big deal dont u miss someone who were close to u before guys ?

i just miss my friend but u guys dont even put in my place so u can feel my pain ... what am i supposed to do heh ?

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WHEN UR BEST FRIEND MASTURBATE WITH OTHER PEOPLE ? HOW SHOULD I FEEL ? HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

go ahead just fap with your buddies , i mnot your buddy anymore after all :(

Attached: __lillie_and_pikachu_pokemon_game_and_etc_drawn_by_akika_821__sample-618f0ef33b355c850b4824c5dd74c85 (850x1417, 159K)

im your "scottish friend" or whatever you call me on here. You're a fucking creep i want nothing to do with you leave me alone

If anyone talks shit about my girl (Cola) I will pulverise and strangle you losers.

Attached: GreekYogurtLover.jpg (1080x1072, 284K)

The stars are coming out
Look up in that brassy sky and you'll see them like gloomy pocket change, you wish you had 10 thousand to get on... Something where the odds are good

the new The 1975 song is absolutely fucking dire, lads. even for someone who likes a lot of their other stuff.

it's literally 5 minutes of some little shit talking about global warming over twinkly synth wanker sounds.

i thought same lad. like that one about cocks and the internet on brief enquiry

they said its a teaser for whats to come so i still have some faith

I've already got it, they're re-assessing if I should still get it but think I'm still getting until January, 2020.
Good luck and be prepared to be interviewed by a failed nurse who has had one day of training so is therefore qualified to assess every disability and mental illness around.
Ah, that's shit mate. Why did they deny him? I've had the assessor straight up lie in the report.

probably no even scottish ya daft shite

Attached: first post again.jpg (269x187, 8K)

FUCK SAKE I JUST SCRATCHED/ADJUSTED MY FORESKIN AND I FINISHED A REALLY HIT CURRY FIVE MINUTES AGO
ITS REALLY ON FIRE
ARGHHHHHJJ

If they start being a cunt I'll just say fuck it and walk out and take my loss tbqh. I've never had a problem with these things before though. I've been effortlessly collecting bennies for a decade

Is it bad I enjoy /britfeel/ threads more then any others on Jow Forums even though I'm an Irish fag

it reminded me of that one too. seems like they're both just virtue signalling disguised as music.

i like the first album all the way through, but every subsequent release seems to have had a worse ratio of actual music to whatever trendy bollocks they were fucking around with at the time.

Used to live in Ireland. Basically just a shit version of here. Probably equivalent to the north but with high rent.

oh, well good luck!

because they deem him fit for work, though he can't feel anything from his waist down, and can't even drive. can't even get a car with the gas, clutch and break on the side because he can't feel how much he presses down on things, without PiP

lol imagine paying for a system and not getting access to it

uk healthcare is screwed

speaking of bennies, have any of you lads won an esa tribunal? i won mine months ago and the fuckers are still asking for sick notes.

to be fair besides that one song i really liked brief enquiry, got it on record.
proper scared this new ones gonna be political shite though cause they said they're gonna stop for ages after it

In my initial PIP interview the lady tried to bait me into saying I heard voices despite my claim being because I have autism.

no larp, i actually think you're quite cute :)

Is he a bin man or something

i really liked thing singles on brief enquiry but was lukewarm on the rest.

might give it another couple of listens and see if they grow on me then.

Incels are worse than racists because they brainwash young men like are sp

*mumbles a joke about taking rubbish out*

Supposedly now TV are pushing through a 3 quid "boost pass," which will upgrade all passes (cinema, entertainment and sport) to 1080p. About fucking time but honestly, it should just be included in the base pass. Fuck sake, Prime Video is only 5.99 and they offer 4K HDR television and movies.

joke on you my plump wouldnt have replied to the post

Attached: __alolan_vulpix_and_lillie_pokemon_game_and_etc_drawn_by_muuran__sample-d2f6e56fdd7a6142b6947289992a (850x1202, 135K)

Below this post is a nonce-only zone. If you post after this one, you are confirming that YOU are a nonce.

Attached: meenposter.png (772x594, 172K)

dont fucking reply to me i told you leave me alone. this is beyond a joke now alex its fucking weird.

Didn't see new thread.
Be fully prepared for them to lie about everything that happens. You might get a nice person who is just trying to help, but my experience has been the complete opposite.
Also don't go alone or they'll just think you're a fraud

Nonce confession:I leave the fridge door open just for the sake of it sometimes

is it really brainwashing if I've always been alone and always will be?

Just report the post for signature use or spam bot instead of replying you twats

To add to this, having someone else there documenting everything that's said means that they can't just lie. Documentation is key.

>tfw left my doughnuts at my sisters :(

Just know you can only record if it you bring a tape recorder than can record two tapes simultaneously, lol - they don't let you easily record on a phone or whatever, they say it can be manipulated or whatever
My mum came with me and wrote down what she was saying but the woman still lied about everything, so.. Hopefully my tribunal date is soon.

Stop it sp. You could find a girl, you are falling for incel brainwashing

just take a dictaphone in your pocket.

this general is so shit now

For what it's worth, I definitely remember that guy from the Manchester meetup

Went to the darts tonight in blackpool lads.
Was a great game.
Sat outside the cheap BnB I'm staying in having a fag listening to the seagulls and watching all the drunken Norf fc lads walking past.

I can't help but think blackpool must have been a great place to be back in the day, but now it's just got a cheap feel to it.

Enjoying it nevertheless.

ok nobody asked

if you leave it'll instantaneously improve

You can legally record it stealthily but cannot use it as evidence, unless you use a dual tape recorder and let them know beforehand.

This is not true: if at least two people in the room know it's being recorded it's admissible. So bring a friend. Ideally both of you record it. Boom.

Lad I used to work for PIP, this came up every week.

Moni why did you stop replying to me on kik

Why are you happy to talk about tripfags constantly? God I wish they could all be banned, even when you filter them they manage to shit up the general so much

Seem to be going around in circles, you don't seem interested in meeting up, just dirty talk

Give us a story then lad. Why'd you quit? God to be some horror stories.

I'll pop round and grab them for you, if i can give her a good shag

>girl

lol
How is he going to live it down when he want to have kids and can't get an actual woman because of his past?
He can't even donate blood now.
Mayuri and him should start a self-help group like Trannies Anonymous.

Post hilarious lewd chatlogs pls

Just trying to make my intentions clear, you were saying bf and I didn't want to lead you on.
I'm still interested in a hook up if you want it

Didn't quit, just got a different job. I actually quite liked it. PIP was to get the thousands of people off DLA who didn't actually need it anymore, the system is an absolute failure though and far too many people fell through the cracks.

>Seem to be going around in circles, you don't seem interested in meeting up, just dirty talk

wew

Attached: 1546194384858.jpg (240x240, 6K)

based anarchist uncle got me some really nice rum, can taste the coconut and honey

>Still interested in a hook up if you want

Think im gonna be sick lads

is mauyri here?

Don't you think the system is cruel though? Exacerbates mental health issues?

>tfw you will never slide into Moni's DMs and/or bottom.

he certainly was an hour ago

It seemed it was more focused on assessing physical disabilities rather than mental ones which is one of its biggest failings, from when I left it was getting better with different UT judgements and such, no idea where it is now.

I'm here, I'm queer, I'm sipping on a beer.
Just said goodnight to Maya, nice girl.

Moni my love, whatever happened to that gang bang in Blackburn plan?

hey britfeel i m a visitor of this thread and i d like someone to help me

i lost a close friend to me and he use to browse this thread, he like pokemon, love live and star butterfly and lives in scotland

if anyone see him tell him his friend thana is looking for him thanks again

Attached: ldfYxbpQ-720.jpg (720x406, 42K)

There's a bounty on Moni's booty!
If you can fuck Amer and post proof I'll paypal you fifty quid.

Get back to me with a time and date, if you're serious

Going there with my 6'2 friend

Lad, the industrial steam clean afterwards will cost more than the prize

You do believe it was a mistake rather than an intentional way of denying vulnerable people the money they needed?

reminder the 6"2 friend is edgbaston

I think the benefit reform was rushed yeah, there's no conspiracy involved where the gov is trying to kill disabled people.

He's gangbanging you there? I've heard he's superhuman but he's still only one man

lol, he's like 5'7 and I don't even like the little rapist freak

Edgbaston is named after the place he lives. Not Preston where Poley's new friend lives.

No lad, I have a chin.

Right lads I'm off, not only have I been forced to thrown my dinner away I feel psychically sick. Threads ruined.

Attached: 11917880_695058687263089_352664729_n.jpg (320x320, 15K)

Edgbaston is a stupid mong Poley, but you're no better you creepy sex offender.

Hmmm, well I'm not entirely convinced but maybe I shouldn't rule it out. Would you concede that they do misrepresent the facts in order to deny payments? Are they incentivised for rejections?

>rapist
You got a shred of evidence to back that up you smelly tranny?

>no evidence yet, but has "the look"

They have targets for rejections lad. Can almost guarantee their are bonuses for meeting your target.
This is how you get poor people to fuck over other poor people.

rich from someone who puts hidden cameras in bathrooms and posts the nudes of their exploited roommate online along with dox's

Women get their power from men pursuing them.
If a woman has no male interest, she dies.

This is true. My house is surrounded by the desperate corpses of women i've rejected.

Personally, glad I have no interaction with the benefits system. Horrible, immoral stuff.

who's maya, fill me in (if you want it :))
i'm *sip*ping also.
i remember when you used to be anti-homo

fucking chaduri
youtube.com/watch?v=4lH1jC9Eb3w
how dare u judge mytunes

youtube.com/watch?v=t0pryRrJvfI
the hostlad and zeus theme

There's no incentives and there are no targets as
said. Members of staff only get a standard bonus at the end of the year but that's ending soon since the pay package was reformed.

There was a report that came out near when PIP was introduced about how there were targets for 70% or something correct decisions at claim and reconsideration stage but that was literally about how correct they wanted their decisions to be (it was never going to be that high and people were always going to dispute their decisions if they thought they were wrong, even if they were right)

Yeah, seems like the sort of thing two trannychasers would listen to

anyone know a good DAW to start wi

fucking love the first song on this.
the synth, the drums, the vocals, all mix together perfectly.
classic album, always going back to it
youtube.com/watch?v=d381uzz18yI

Attached: 1509482546750.jpg (354x286, 25K)

people shit on it but i had fun with fl studio. the vsts that come with it are great.

>nice girl

Can't even donate blood because you fuck blokes in frocks.

wtf pajeet

fuckbook doot com /barry.rowswell.3/posts/10157179967933503

costs bare tho

Kind of want to destroy my life in a tyre fire of hedonism and self-pity. Anyone else know this feel?

>anyone know a good DAW to start wi
>costs bare tho

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

only the self pitty bit. the only way I can really indulge 'hedonism is masturbation addiction and drinking when I feel sad

Mainly thinking of drinking and junk food. All the usual self-insulatory neet habits.

>he guided my hands when we were playing bowling cause i don't know how to bowl, and he hugged me when i made bad strikes cause i made a lot of bad strikes

>at his place, we were just watching spooky movie (lights out) in his bed, i'm a coward so i got closer to him at scary parts, he forced my hand down sometimes so i'd stop covering my face, then he wrapped his arm around me, i placed my head on his chest and heard his heart beat, and he just played with my hair and rubbed my head, my hair got in his mouth a lot the fricker

>fell asleep spooning, woke up, stayed cuddling for like four hours, and it was nice, just feeling his hands brush my arms and what not

>no hand holding though

mayuri you fruit

Attached: Bill.gif (498x280, 1.48M)