5 years in a girls only boarding school AMA

I went to a European, catholic boarding school for 5 years, age 12 to 17.
AMA, anons. I'm getting drunk and reminiscing about the past.

Attached: 0970987542210.jpg (3881x2598, 1.75M)

best way to commit suicide?

>European
you mean white or nigger insfested one?

It depends. Depends of what you have available and of what you consider best. Most lethal? Least painful?
Well, it was a decade ago, so it was fairly white back then.

I can probably guess. I went to a boys catholic school but it was not a boarding school. Had a lot of blacks and Filipinos, a few whites and a few pajeets. I really like faith schools

is that movie any good? looks like an anime scene

do you think a segregated school had a positive effect on your life?
i went to an all boys and i think it was a mistake.

>Filipinos
Where was that? The US?
I understand you tho. The school was ran by nuns, so they had a special program in which they gave free tuition to families without resources. Slavs were fine, Africans were fine... Gypsies were problematic and I think that's what ended up ruining the school's reputation.
No idea. I didn't know it was a movie.
Hmm, good question. Truth is, it wasn't really a segregated school. It stopped the segregation a couple years before I got there. It was segregated when I started studying and the boarding school was, only girls were allowed, but guys could go to class.
But to the question. I don't know? I don't think so? Based on the way I turned out, I would say now, but almost everyone else turned out fine.
I would send my daughter to one, if only for a year or two, so it's not like I think it was a terrible thing.
Why do you think it was a mistake?

i had no female interaction from 14-20 (other than e-gfs)

based Catholic poster.
God bless you on this nice Sunday

Attached: 12765412765451274.jpg (960x600, 100K)

>AMA
Age?
>if 18+
Tits?
>if no tits
My question is why are you larping as a girl getting drunk and not showing tits?

It is a shitty movie

Which country? "European" means nothing, you know.

Attached: (European).jpg (803x973, 221K)

>20
Why so old? Why did you stay there for so long?
You also had summers and holidays. Never tried at least hanging out with a girl, knowing you wouldn't have to deal with her for a year?
I'm too old to show tits.
A shitty Mediterranean one. Take a guess.

I am not taking guesses, any country that views gypsies favorably is likely shitskin tier

>was that the us?
Nah, UK. Most of the people in my school were African. You had a couple of bad blacks but most were alright. Filipinos stuck with each other a lot. Our school did not give people many chances. If you fucked up bad, like getting into a physical fight, you were permanently expelled and sent to a regular school. The African kids were scared of getting their arses kicked at home so they never gave any trouble. We had a lot of monks in our school because it was founded by a Franciscan order.

thanks for the warning. dont have to waste time and bandwidth on it now

Any lesbian stuff happen? Do teen girls get frustrated not having guys around? Any bullying?

>You also had summers and holidays. Never tried at least hanging out with a girl, knowing you wouldn't have to deal with her for a year?
>asking this
>on Jow Forums
get out normie

No country does, user. But every country has them.
> The African kids were scared of getting their arses kicked at home so they never gave any trouble
Yeah, that's my experience too. I think most african people are super thankful of the opportunities they have in Europe, so they try not to fuck anything up and give no trouble.
I don't know if anyone got expelled from the boarding school. I got expelled for 3 days once, some people got expelled for months and decided to just quit and look for another school. Some got kicked out, but they were part of the regular school. Again, mainly gypsies. They started stealing phones, books, mp3s, etc.
Ours was founded by nuns, Carmelitas.
>Any lesbian stuff happen?
Not that I know of. I know a couple girls that turned out lesbians, but that's kind of unrelated to the school.
> Do teen girls get frustrated not having guys around?
Yes
> Any bullying?
Yep. Pretty much everyone was a bully and everyone was being bullied. Well, almost everyone.
So you know, everything was balanced in the end. Older girls would bully you, you would bully your roommate, she would bully younger girls, they would bully poor girls and so on and so on...
user went to boarding school. That's a golden ticket, user. I wasn't asking him to ask a girl on a date, I was curious about why he had no interaction with a female for 6 years. At all.
That's a vow of celibacy, not your usual robot stuff.

Assuming you are actually female (which is unlikely), what makes you think we give a fuck? I miss old Jow Forums when anyone who claimed to be female was met with a barrage of tits or GTFO.
In the spirit of that tradition....

TITS OR GTFO

>I wasn't asking him to ask a girl on a date, I was curious about why he had no interaction with a female for 6 years. At all.
That's a vow of celibacy, not your usual robot stuff.

fuck off stupid whore. imagine being such a failure you have to come here to get attention. you must be seriously ugly or fat.

tits or get the fuck out
based

>African people are super thankful of the opportunities they have in Europe
I feel like this will not last long. Most of the Africans kids I knew had parents that were not born here so they had a reason to be thankful. Wait till they have kids and see how they turn out. It will not be the same
>carmelites
Not sure how these women do it. They know what they signed up for but some are not even allowed outside.

26 isn't too old for tits

Yeah, is a cultural thing.
> Wait till they have kids and see how they turn out. It will not be the same
You have France as an example.
The first and even second generation of immigrants did fine, but the third and so on... they are way more french than their parents yet somehow they feel more disconnected from France than they did. And they clash with the newer generations of immigrants, which dilutes their identity even more.
> Not sure how these women do it. They know what they signed up for but some are not even allowed outside.
I think there are different ''levels''? There were some nuns at school that you would never see. They would have breakfast and hour or two before anyone else and they would never leave their building. You knew they existed cause you would see them from the windows or at mass.
But other were fine. They would act as teachers, some would leave for months or years to go to Africa or Southamerica. Some didn't even wear their habit.
I showed them a lot years ago in /b/, user. Now they are just sad tits.

Shame, 26 is too young to get sad tits I'm probably too much of a newfag to have seen yours