How do women feel about strangers touching their vaginas? Are they sensitive about it?

How do women feel about strangers touching their vaginas? Are they sensitive about it?

Attached: 1562378840568.jpg (940x1280, 377K)

In what scenario would that even happen? A crowded subway?

>How do women feel about strangers touching their vaginas?
>Are they sensitive about it?
Nah, i'm sure women are perfectly comfortable having their pussies unwillingly touched by strangers.

>unwillingly
you unwillingly inserted your own premise on the op...

From my experience they dont really care

>tfw fapping to milo moire's mirror box
wew i love it

Attached: g23tyhtre2.jpg (397x369, 28K)

i wouldn't take too kindly to it.

>i wouldn't take too kindly to it.
No. You wouldn't really care. It's no big deal.

Attached: Possible+rapist+_2be78d64d2b50a700b4697f33a3055bb.png (1920x1080, 1.59M)

what if it wasn't a stranger, let's say an uncle, or someone dressed as such?

it's not a big deal really. why don't you try it and find out?

id probably end up punching the guy in the throat and stomping on his dick desu

godzillas son is a chode and an incel

No you wouldn't. You would cower and feel uncomfortable. You'd say nothing as he felt your cunny.

Attached: rapist-131928.jpg (265x415, 20K)

Do it and find out.

>taken years of martial arts focused on self defense.
i would. there would be a danger of me trying to kill/seriously maim them if i'm being honest with myself and me recent anger management issues.

Please do not thank you

I'd fucking love to do it on the bus, subway or at work. Possibly, the girl will wear a skirt, so that I can touch her exposed pussy.

Once some fucking creepo did this to me, was standing on a packed bus in a skirt with a thong underneath and he thought it would be cool to stick his hand up under it and grope me
I did not enjoy it and moved the fuck away from him

Was he a creepo because of the way he looked or because of what he did?

lmao

Silly woman. The below-average male is still stronger than the strongest female. It doesn't matter how much meme training you have received. You will give in to the male and let him do as he pleases/

It's no big deal, after all. A little touch won't hurt anyone. Most girls subconsciously fantasize about this kind of stuff anyway. You are no different.

Attached: 9180-992593644.jpg (640x480, 29K)

I'd totally wrestle you if the face was off limits.

Serious question. If this was done by a friend, would that mean the friendship is over?