How do you feel about 4/10 girls, Jow Forums? would you settle for one?

how do you feel about 4/10 girls, Jow Forums? would you settle for one?

Attached: 66007076_400144507277997_5100517614528839139_n.jpg (1080x1350, 342K)

In what fucking world is pic related a 4/10?

Try to make this thread again with an actual 4/10 in the picture u dumb nigger

she has tattoos, maybe that's is ops gripe. pointly elbows n all that

i know this is bait but she's only a 6

>4/10
alice is at least an8

Attached: 1561918372323.jpg (1920x1080, 288K)

If she would be a good and loving wife.

nah, that's definitely an elevenhead

>that hairline
she's literally balding dude

Attached: 125.jpg (640x633, 87K)

l just want an average gf

Attached: qt.jpg (797x720, 124K)

bro i'd settle for a 1/10 if they'd talk to me

Cope

Luckily for you that girl is below average so you'll only have to compete against 6/10 guys for her. GL user

>you'll only have to compete against 6/10 guys for her
I think I could do it.
I'd take such good care of her.

>I'd take such good care of her.
You lost the game before you even got to play user.

No I wouldn't settle.

My logic... there are women who are basically objectively 10/10. You know the types. Just imagine your 10. I don't need to have my 10 before I'm happy. But I need to be attracted. Doesn't mean she must be out of this world hot but on my personal meter she needs to be above average.

>settling
no

>You lost the game before you even got to play user.
What did I do?
I just want to protect her and provide for her.

>I just want to protect her and provide for her.
In my experience women don't want this. They want to work for your approval and attention. There is a reason why there are no women into femdom without getting paid.

before the internet, vaginas could not be commoditized. their value could not be speculated on or inflated. women could not demand premium price for their holes, because their value was based on local demand.
locally, there was always an excess supply of vaginas, and so their market value was always low. women naturally knew their place

with the introduction of the internet to the normiesphere, women adopted the technology of their geek counterparts. they logged on to encounter a world of 7 billion horny, desperate poojeets, chinks, and yids, all begging them for a slice of their roast beef.

they quickly realized their vagina commanded a far larger price than what was being offered locally. no longer being limited by local market value, they began mastering sophisticated interweb tech to exploit the market and demand premium price for their vagina

geeks expanding the internet to allow women destroyed the vagina marketplace

I mean I'd have expectations of her, she'd have to be a good wife, and eventually a good mother to our children.
I wouldn't want to provide for some nasty sow.

My looksmatch, according to soc. Not my favorite. Regardless, i avoid the women. They bring along bad luck

You're missing the point. They don't want you to provide for the sake of providing, they want you to make them work for the bare minimum of reciprocation. Withhold praise and acknowledgement as rewards, make them feel like they need to earn your approval user otherwise they're going to look elsewhere for the dynamic they crave.

Even lonely below average girls?

this is, in my opinion, bellow all of us here, everyone can do better

Uh... especially lonely, below average girls. They're the ones who are most likely to tolerate your bullshit because they have no self-esteem. But don't ever give her self-esteem because if a bitch has ammo a bitch acts like Rambo. She will monkeybranch from you to the next guy if she feels worthy enough.

And I say all this regretfully, I want a qt to love and cherish too but they just don't seem to respond to it. The most love I've ever received from a girl is when I was mean. The type of mean where I dump her just to see her cry type of mean. But seeing girls cry is hot and it gets me hard so whatever

look at the love expert here, man, you sure know what every girl wants

Look at the white knight here, man, you sure know that every girl needs saving

But I think she is very cute.
I can see why she may not appeal to other men, but she appeals to me.

This is sad to read, I hope there are exceptions out there.
I seem to be rather different in my desires to how other men are described, so hopefully there s a female equivalent of me out there.

>so hopefully there s a female equivalent of me out there.
There will be, you just need to get out there and find her.

WHere the fuck are her tattoos

If you're in the 5-6/10 as a dude you're fucked because most girls (4-10) will only engage with chads (7-10) and very ugly chicks 1-4 will only engage with really ugly guys out of insecurity.