Zoomer nostalgia for the late 00s-early 10s things like iCarly, Minecraft, Party rock anthem...

>Zoomer nostalgia for the late 00s-early 10s things like iCarly, Minecraft, Party rock anthem, and Cool math games has already exploded on the internet

>Oldfags were screaming up and down "NO THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN, there will never be any nostalgia for anything after 9/11, never ever", "Modern stuff like Minecraft will never be nostalgia because it can never be forgotten and rediscovered, unlike analog media", "21st century nostalgia will never happen because the past 20 years have no identity unlike the 80s-90s", etc.

>Despite them screaming repeatedly about how Zoomer nostalgia would NEVER EVER happen, it did indeed happen in the end

How do you feel about this?

Attached: 1558838579033.png (739x387, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PCvzfOj8spk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nostalgia always happens, why are you listening to normalfags

why would you expect nostalgia to just disappear with a new generation, it happens for literally fuckin everyone. the generation before us are making fun of the shit we like too

>2012
>minecraft indev

Attached: 1543182825163.png (645x773, 11K)

>Party Rock Anthem
I think I was very late teens early 20s when this song came out. I fucking hated it and it was all over the radio but I remember I really enjoyed my life at the time. I had multiple e-girls who were actually orbiting me and sending feet, tits and pussy pics, I was camming regularly with a latina who squirted and loved to be told she was a good girl for fucking the shit out of herself for me, I had just started my law degree, I was living alone, I enjoyed video games, my days weren't a quagmire that blended into each other, I had hope for my future, and the next year I had dumped my gf for a new gf who was my dream girl... I was actually happy

It kind of inspires me to get back to that happiness desu. It's never too late, we're all gonna make it.

I just think it's funny how people on Jow Forums and /v/ were confident for years about how post-9/11 or post-2007 nostalgia wouldn't happen, and yet it happened

>making shit up this hard
Wow

>thinking I'm making this up
Omegle used to be really good for meeting girls. I used to be an awkward sperg talking to girls but I practiced there years ago. Now I'm probably a bit of a sperg because I'm out of practice but it's true. I think it's full of men and larpers now.

Everyone likes to cry about everything. Early 2000s to early 2010s were and are fuckin' great. Sorry oldfags, im not saying sorry for party rocking.

>Oldfags were screaming up and down "NO THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN,
>I just think it's funny how people on Jow Forums and /v/ were confident for years about how post-9/11 or post-2007 nostalgia wouldn't happen
Sounds like bullshit to me. Did one of them touch you or something?

I feel nostalgic for 2012, but I was playing old games like Twilight Princess and A Link to the Past even back then.

How DOES minecraft nostalgia happen though? Everything else, sure, but I can still play minecraft today just like years ago. Is it nostalgia for minecraft or nostalgia for playing with your friends on minecraft, with your biggest worry being the next year of school?

OP might be retarded but there is an incredible amount of nostalgia themed things out there. Youtube videos primarily come to mind, old simpsons episodes because they always pop up in my feed

why the fuck are you on this bored poser

>old games like Twilight Princess
>2012
That...that game wasnt old
It still isnt old
Right?
Am I old?

>I think it's full of men and larpers now.
Why not just go on the camera part of the site and use interests? You'll see that it's not full of men at all. It's a pretty decent 50/50 split, depending on the tag.

Attached: 1563654653167.jpg (299x444, 75K)

It wasn't old in 2012. As for today, it's kind of old, yeah. Though it's still odd that he's clustering together Twilight Princess and A Link to the Past.

Attached: 1564350921474.png (677x864, 361K)

Because I've been here since the board opened you fucking faggot.

I don't own a webcam anymore and I'm no longer in my early twenties so have no need for validation from e-girls. Plus when I went on the camera part back in the day it was full of dudes jerking off.

I can see it being older now, but tell me it's not considered retro yet. user please tell me, I'm 24 I cant be that old. are PS2 games retro yet oh god
>Though it's still odd that he's clustering together Twilight Princess and A Link to the Past.
I thought so, the gap between SNES or GBA and Wii is pretty big

I'm 32 and I have nostalgia for zoomer childhood memes (especially for the video from OPs picture). I think it goes to show that strauss-howe is basically pseudosciene like MBTI.

Also, I've never thought anything like "nostalgia will disappear after 9/11."

I turn 32 in a few days, but nah, the youngest era I would consider outright retro is the PS1 and N64 generation. Gen 6 isn't eye candy like modern games are (a lot of modern games have absolutely amazing textures and it's fun to just slow down to admire them), but they're fine. Unremarkable and unimpressive, but serviceable.

Attached: flit_asuno_yamada_aoi_and_yurin_leciel_gundam_age_and_etc_drawn_by_keemu_occhoko_cho__b3c55d6b7003cc (600x811, 598K)

Are you both NEET?

Nope, haven't been a NEET since 2011.

Then it feels like you're a manchild who extended your own childhood past 12, and into your teens/20s.

>Also, I've never thought anything like "nostalgia will disappear after 9/11."
Well it was kind of a popular opinion on the internet for a while, before Zoomer nostalgia showed up and proved it wrong.

Here's a video espousing the idea

youtube.com/watch?v=PCvzfOj8spk

I did this and now I'm nearly in my 30s. I know a bunch of guys and women who have done it too, all my age or older. It's more common than you think.

Well, whatever floats your boat and makes you happy

Those who believe in progress will always believe in nostalgia of course.

the funny thing is that there will be an even newer generation having minecraft nostalgia because of its present revival