Imagine if reincarnation was true, does that mean we would live through this misery over and over for eternity?

Imagine if reincarnation was true, does that mean we would live through this misery over and over for eternity?

Attached: 1564198500365.jpg (186x356, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4S8pNABpCfw
youtube.com/watch?v=-9mciXjpGU0
youtube.com/watch?v=cTodS8hkSDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes, but it does mean that we'll eventually have a happy reincarnation :)

look into the eternalist theory of time

Cyclical time is a tired thought experiment.

You can exit the reincarnation cycle

What does that even mean?
originigga

You can stop reincarnating
Jabsvdvakalxbd

that's what I am afraid of. My entire childhood was a living nightmare. Can't imagine having to redo it for all eternity.

It means the robot reading this is me.

Oooooo, how do I go about doing that Mr. Einstein?

Attached: dso4v7lgbta11.png (1508x984, 1.04M)

Follow the noble eightfold path and reach enlightenment

read about quantum immortality user pretty interesting stuff

Attached: 12477329.png (225x225, 62K)

Hmmm, I think I will just keep necking.

Become an arhat
Jgxugifuruf

Reincarnation isn't real, but the Eternal Recurrence is. You don't become someone else, you just keep living this exact same life over and over again.

Will do user, sounds smart and interesting.

Well, this sounds more fucked up.

Attached: 1535092022650.jpg (222x227, 8K)

Yeah, it's fucked as shit. Even killing yourself is pointless because you'll just be back and have to experience every shitty thing that lead up to that point anyway. The only thing to do is try to make your life worth living. Hopefully you can outbalance the bad with some good later on in life.

My brother recently died in May. Where is he now if his physical body isn't even here?

Universe B, or might be in Universe C.

He only died in your perception of reality. He's alive in his.

How do i become an Arhat Jgxugifuruf?
Teach me master.

He stopped existing when he died. Even if his body was here, it'd just be a corpse. What makes you "you" is the pattern your brain makes. When that pattern ends, you're gone. That's not to say the pattern won't be created again, though. Eventually the whole universe's pattern will end and it will be in a state of equilibrium. The same state that it was in before time started. Which means that time will start again and eventually get to the point where Earth is created, our ancestors fuck, and we all come into existence again.

So this means historic dictators like hitler, stalin and Mussolini are coming back?

Could things be slightly different in the next universe?

Attached: 1564246451409s.jpg (248x250, 8K)

Where the fuck did you get all this info from?

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 36K)

Yep. The only way we can exist is if everything leading up to our conception is exactly the same. If WW2 doesn't happen, then our ancestors won't meat/fuck/ejaculate at the precise time needed to create the ancestors that create us.
Possibly, but not one that we'd ever experience. It could take countless times of the universe repeating itself until eventually the Earth is made in the same way it's necessary for us to be born. If you exist, then everything leading up to you is identical to what you've already experienced.
It's just extended thoughts based off what I know for sure, that we're in a loop in time/space. I have memories of the loop, so I have absolutely no doubt that it exists. Everything else is just a logical conclusion to this fact.

If you want to get high I can lie and tell you something you think is spiritually significant, or I can point out the truth that scientists have already disproved a self, you are just a series of biological sensors and neural processors that create and store models of information in your brain. When your brain decays or burns to ashes, you are deleted from existence forever.

Interesting user. I've always feared im in the worst universe. Better luck next time I suppose

Attached: 1564358708663s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>I have memories of the loop
how? do you remember your birth?

next time is going to be exactly the same

I don't know how. I want to say drugs helped, but I really didn't have any full memories of the loop until I was sober for a couple years. No, I don't remember my birth. I didn't even remember I was in a loop until I was a full grown adult. As a child, I had these weird deja vu episodes and had a suspicion that something was weird about the world, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it until I actually started remembering shit before it happened.

im not much of a determinist. for other anons sake I hope youre wrong

Attached: untitled.png (205x246, 12K)

Hold up, so all the fags that supposedly "died" and were revived by doctors, saying that they slightly experienced life after death until they got revived are a bunch of liar fags?

Attached: 1551426263548.png (510x332, 66K)

>why would anybody lie for attention

Either liars or hallucinations, or more likely a mix of both, I would guess when your brain is dying it could be hard to tell what is real and whats not.

they never died, their brains never stopped working

I want to be reincarnated with a foreskin

Attached: Capture.png (1916x982, 1.12M)

really? you gotta bring this up everywhere?

He's got a point. I'm the guy talking about the Eternal Recurrence and getting circumcised over and over again is definitely one of the worst aspects of it. It fucking blows how as soon as I die, the first thing I'm going to experience in the world again is getting my dick cut up.

Sorry I've been psychotically thinking about this every day for the last 8 months

>read
What about a youtube doc?

sounds cool newfren

Attached: 173737.png (188x268, 51K)

assuming the eternal recurrence theory is correct, do you experience anything outside of your life, or do you start over from birth as soon as you die and your conscience skips over the eternity in between?

No, you'd expect at some point in time/space all humanity's karma will be alleviated. Not eternity, but a long time.

>Universe will repeat itself in the same way
Fucking autistic universe, this has to stop. We need to go back to where there was no plandts or stars. We can't have those since the possibility of live can happen. Life is just creatures eating each other and fucking others, its hell from bacteria to animals to humans

Attached: 7669db099e58cf9708f8e35e555dfa9a.jpg (564x797, 62K)

I dont believe in either of your theories. I believe that consciousness extends beyond the physical body and exists in the form of a spirit. I and everyone else in the room witnessed it first hand with my brothers death and ive read up on so many stories of people hearing, or seeing signs of their loved ones.

I was asking for a link

no worries user ill find you a good video

>youtube.com/watch?v=4S8pNABpCfw
>youtube.com/watch?v=-9mciXjpGU0
>youtube.com/watch?v=cTodS8hkSDg
Last one is about quantum tunneling which also brings up some interesting possibilities

Attached: 1564358907118s.jpg (82x125, 2K)

I'm pretty sure it's just straight from death to birth. Though this leaves the question of how the fuck am I storing memories of the loop if my brain dies every time? There has to be something storing this information like a "soul" that exists outside of my physical body and even time/space itself so that it's not destroyed when I die or the universe restarts. There's something more out there than can be explained, but I have no memories of any sort of afterlife or experience after death.
Well I'm sure at some point all of the planets and stars will stop existing. Just like how there were no planets or stars at the beginning of our universe. They'll be made later on.
Well read my first reply in this comment. There's surely something more, but not to the extent of heaven/hell/ghosts existing. At the very least, every religion is wrong, including the modern religion of scientific dogma.

The oversoul is what's storing your collective lives' experience.