Why haven't you made a fembot pregnant yet?

Why haven't you made a fembot pregnant yet?

Attached: impreg2.jpg (640x360, 55K)

Because I don't know how to talk to girls thanks to my piece of shit parents.

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (591x800, 61K)

I've been trying, but they dont want to give me a chance.

Attached: 20190724_171843.png (488x358, 236K)

Same, try one adding you only to ghost you.

I did she left me for some fat guy they decided to kill it and then had one if there own. Before me she had two babies with the guy who raped her.

i cant talk to girls, its hard for me to talk to people in general

> implying I can even get a fembot

Attached: 1543521587242.jpg (1084x1027, 380K)

They don't exist
Even if they do exist they don't exist within driving distance, only flight distance
They do not want to see me
They do not want to touch me
I've been around a lot of socially awkward people and being socially awkward myself, meant none talked to each other, despite knowing we had similar interests
They can do better
Me wanting a family with a loving, loyal and caring wife by my side, isn't a selling point
Not many of them even want kids, which I do

I don't blame them though, this place isn't exactly filled with catches

why would i want to spread my shitty genes. They must die. I must die

I almost got a my ex fembot gf pregnant before if that's something. Not like "pregnant" but we legit thought she'd be, the "fear" I guess.

I've fertilized a girl's eggs but she was on the contraceptive implant so her body auto-aborted them before they grew into anything

I'm gonna be honest, I'd rather watch a trap impregnate a girl (ideally my gf)

I got my ex pregnant and she aborted it
I think my new asian gf is pregnant now too

I did, now I'm paying child support
It was my first time having sex, also the last one due to trauma. Don't do it bros

I might have. I met some fembot who said she was infertile, but had a creampie fetish. I kept cumming in her almost every day for 4-5 weeks. Out of the blue, she just disappears and goes to Italy. It makes me sad as fuck to keep wondering if I have a kid or not. I would love to be a father.

any fembots in south florida want to get pregnant?

I've knocked up 5 fembots by now, looking for number 6. Made sure each one had the baby then ditched.

Is there a sauce to this?

I'm too repulsive for fembots.
This rejection has lead me to apathy.

wtf how? this has to be a larp.

Hit them up, contact threads and ones like it, get together, pump then dump after baby. Rinse repeat. Beeing doing it for three years now.

do you have a discord or smth, email that you give them? i have a hard time believing this desu.

Why not live as a one big wholesome family user?

Attached: 1468592460051.jpg (657x527, 78K)

Just be a pathetic contact thirsty fag for 3 years, that's all

Any white fembots in East Georgia want to have some kids?

because i got a vasectomy

bro ive been that for three years unironically. you just must be way better socially and/or better looking than me because ive literally hit up countless girls through r9k via discord and not met up with even one. wtf.

just happened to me :(
first time I talked to a fembot.

Attached: 7d1.jpg (200x216, 13K)

Depends on what they have but I've always got contacts ready. Just got to be persistent and able to get your foot in the door.

that's a win to me. it would be better to have a family but your way ahead of the rest of us.

I'm not even that faggot dude. I was just saying. Also it's a larp. Do you seriously take that bait? On the other hand I've dated couple of fembots, dating not hook ups. My advice is don't try, these relationships don't last. I'm now working on myself for the best. I've learned dating a mentally ill woman child is not a good idea anymore and I want myself at least some girls who is somewhat okay mentally and all working to get her shit together. As a side note, I talked to a girl like this from this board but fucked things up forever. Shit luck but have to move on.

grats, your will can continue to the stars

hmm well usually i only drop a discord, what contacts do you drop? also good advice on the persistence.

i am naive but i doubt it's a larp. also yes a girl i met on here wanted to date me but ghosted me after we swapped pictures.

Or descend into mediocrity since all his kids will have single mothers.

Because no fembots or nice women in general live in Western Australia.
Australia is the worst country to be a robot.

when a guy has to pay child support its usually because the bitch doesnt want anything to do with him but take his cash so hes fucked

I didn't know they had to teach you to, sounds like you need to deal with it and learn by yourself.
They are scarce here, if they exist they likely don't post here, not that I'm in condition to be looking for dates anyway.

I got close once but it fell apart
If you ever get the chance to meet one keep her happy and don't let her down
You probably won't get another shot

Its not something that can be learned.

Poor bastard. I can't imagine:
>Find cute girl who says she's infertile
>cum balls-deep for 4-5 weeks
>She says fuck it and moves to Italy
>don't know if she's pregnant or not
Shit sucks. But who knows user, save up enough crypto and you might see her again.

My brother did that. Impregnated a total basket case. I am smarter than him.

obviously it is something that can be learned since no one starts off knowing how to talk to them

>I didn't know they had to teach you to, sounds like you need to deal with it and learn by yourself.
fucking how? I can't make any friends to even begin practicing my conversational skills, so how the fuck am I supposed to work my way up from nothing?
to get friends I need better social skills, but to practice my social skills I need friends. it's a never ending loop that you can't start if you have autism

Nigger there are plenty of retards in your position go seek them out and build each other up, or wallow in your autism together that works too

>Nigger there are plenty of retards in your position go seek them out and build each other up, or wallow in your autism together that works too
where the fuck to go besides Jow Forums? I've tried making friends here many times but have never gotten close

I've fathered 4 children (donor)
I've had 4 chicks take plan B due to various accidents (pullout game was weak, condom broke, went for round two having forgotten to put on a condom)

There are also a couple that I don't even know if I knocked up. Generally, don't trust women that say they are on the pill. Women are irresponsible.

because i have a tiny asian dick

If you crossdress I'll let you impregnate my gf

because as a NEET reproducing sounds like responsibility and if there's anything I don't want...

Attached: 230px-Shinji_Ikari_and_Asuka_Langley_Soryu.jpg (230x172, 15K)

Well she isn't exactly a fembot but my wife wants a baby and we've agreed to start trying once our lease ends and we move to a bigger place.

Attached: 1516800222400.png (1500x1284, 1.31M)

Because I am in college working a low paying job and have rent. A girlfriend would literally bankrupt me. Trust me thoug, if I can land a good programming job once I am done with my degree, finding someone is going to be one of the first things on my list to do