I'm a bad person

I'm a bad person.

>I'm broke but my only friend offered to pay for a night out with me
>accept, mention to mom I'll be out tonight
>she gives me $20 to pay for myself tonight
>not going to tell my friend and let her pay for everything since thats two grams of weed, and thats the only thing that makes me feel genuine happiness.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9K)

if she offered to pay then whats the problem

Typical weed smokers are shitty people.

Your mom is trying to help you be a happy normalfag. I doubt she'd even care if she knew how you used the money.
The fact that this is so moralized and important to you shows you're unhappy but there's hope for your normiedom. Show gratitude. She won't be around forever

Attached: sinclair.jpg (190x190, 11K)

nah. you're just based, my friend. people do this on the daily, but no one really talks about it. free is free.

if youre broke and underage just start dealing and use the rest to get high, the most simple thing that will make you temporarily happy and ruin your life in the long run, good luck, if you truly fuck up, you might get to my situation haha

Congrats you're a dick.

You realise what the honesty of telling her would have brought to you? You could strengthen the bond you have with her by miles if you actually were humble enough to show you you appreciate her effort, but never abuse it. It's one of those things that mark a real friendship, and maybe get you some fire pussy.

why would you buy weed with your good boy points you absolute retard

Man most of us here can't even talk to girls, your gonna have a fucking wildfire on your hands.

>Go on date
>She pays
>Go home and smoke 2 grams
>NEETS: shame on u

>not buying the dub sack to share
Shame upon thee, greedy stoner!

A good chunk of my online friends would say: Don't be poor.

eh it's not that big of a deal user. just don't make a habit of it.

>2g of weed
>genuine happiness

Oh, buddy... i smoke weed everyday too. But you're lying to yourself if you think that's genuine happiness

She did offer

shit story
i dont care
this the best response you will get from me op
sage

The real bad person is your single mom, for raising a emotional petty betamale wreck.

Attached: 1562380948611.jpg (500x599, 48K)

>projecting towards trannies this hard
Holy shit I feel bad for you.

>must secretly want to fuck spiders

>if youre broke and underage just start dealing and use the rest to get high, the most simple thing that will make you temporarily happy and ruin your life in the long run, good luck, if you truly fuck up, you might get to my situation haha
Your situation? A gigantic useless faggot who people only want to be around until you're out and shown back up when you re up?

I didn't say you want to fuck trannies, you just randomly brought up single moms

Nobody here offered you pot. You stole money to buy drugs because youre scum

Normies do this literally all the time. Its amazing how many lies they have between themselves as a fact of life.

im talking about the female the offered to take op out and pay for the night. he has no obligation to provide anything other than his presence. nothing was stolen, but how could illiterate know

Attached: 4DB0F16D-D310-46C1-94D9-26E7596D3F2B.jpg (566x480, 61K)

You're still broke with $20 lmao, save it for later and just be thankful.

retarded weed smoking cuck just end it

weed is a cope user, i can tell you as a former junkie that its totally not worth it.

Attached: poutingshinji.jpg (236x176, 9K)