Fembots, tell us about your first period. Did you wake up with bloody undies? Did it happen at school...

Fembots, tell us about your first period. Did you wake up with bloody undies? Did it happen at school? I remember in middle school, girls would leave class suddenly with their purses without asking permission and it was okay. I was puzzled at first, but then it hit me. They were going to change their pad or tampon.

Do tell.

Attached: girls-with-a-bloody-pussy.jpg (621x586, 29K)

>be me based frogposter
>see period blood at the top after refreshing
>gag
couldn't have used a sfw pic op?

Attached: 17472947.png (233x217, 27K)

I like to post a pic that you can smell through your screen.

Well if it was their first period I would go into the bathroom and rape them

Fair enough. enjoy future pussy pics and have a (You)

Attached: 2838474.png (138x123, 20K)

whats that flesh coming out of the pussy

>monday morning
>small amount of blood
>no pain
>mom didnt have pads or tampons
>had to use toilet paper and go to school anyway.
honestly not that bad.

oh yeah, my mom started crying because i became a woman. rude.

Would have been great if someone came in and raped ya, right there

Really give your mom somethin to cry about huh bitch

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I fucked a girl on her period noncondom, first time I ever came with a girl. It was gr8. P bloody, had blood all over my waist and even ribs lmao

Is it true that on her period it's extra gooey in a really good way? What about smell? Does it stir up any odor?

My screen tastes like pennies

I have no idea how that would smell though.

>11.5 years old
>Watching TV with Mom
>Go to take a shower
>Notice blood when I wipe
>Tell Mom
>She gives me a pad
>Shower
>Put on said pad
>Go about my day
>Get next day off from school
It went well

Period blood makes it easier to fuck because everything is extra wet, there's always the blood odor but it's manageable and simple to ignore.
Girls are always hornier on period too so they will put more heart into it too, incels always act as if period sex was the worst thing ever but it's much more common than you think and it's not disgusting at all

very very delicious post, user.

uhhh thanks? so yeah, if your (future) robot gf is on her period and wants to fuck don't pussy out

>Don't pussy out
I see what ya did there, user

you got a day off from school because you got your period? that is so unfair to men. say your fucking sorry

Just tell your parents that you didn't sleep, user. They'll probably pity you and let you stay home. Or complain about having a strong pain somewhere on your body. You can't get proven wrong

Did your mom give you a good talking to about taking extra care of your hygiene?

my mom stopped buying those lies when i was like 9

I already knew all about periods at that age. I was already anticipating getting it, as a matter of fact. Also, health class taught us about periods in 5th grade (got mine in 6th)
Really? My mom still believed them in high school

It seems like it would be more complicated. I mean, there are consequences for not keeping your bearded clam clean.

>Really? My mom still believed them in high school
i fucked up bad when i was like 8. i convinced the nurse at school i was sick, my mom came to pick me up, then as soon as i got home i put on rollerblades rode all over the neighborhood for hours.
i fucked up bad

Jesus H. Christ, I seen niggas get cut in half by trains and cartel excecutions but this is what I found truly nasty tonight.
Good job, OP. I'm proud of you.

Attached: 1468948457852.jpg (500x378, 56K)

>10 years old, divorced parents
>Thursday night, Mom is at night school so Dad comes over to help me with my spelling and watch ER.
>Go to bathroom, notice blood
>Not sure what to do, too embarrassed to ask older sister for help
>Sit on the floor the rest of the night and Dad asks what's up
>Tell him nothing, refuse to move from floor
>Mom gets home, is pissy I'm still up, I keep trying explain to her what's going on
>Finally spill it, she helps me and I ask her to keep it to herself
>Proceeds to loudly tell my aunt and uncle I started my period

>12 yrs old in summer camp naked in a sleeping bag
> wake up unusually wet
> hmm I didn't masturbate last night..
>wipes some on my hand
>its blood

Attached: 716.png (305x301, 122K)

Your time is coming and you cant escape

Attached: dedpe.png (738x669, 168K)

The first days are very flowy, honestly period sex is disgusting. Tried some times, but after 3-4 days (depends on the period length. Mine's 6-7 days). Not great, would not recommend

My first period was pretty underwhelming. It started flowing throughout the night but i had no noticeable symptoms so i didn't notice. The blood had dried a lot in combination with me having a lot of pubic hair at the time i didn't notice my underwear being particularly moist. I went to the washroom to pee, when i pulled down my underwear they were stiff and brown. the blood had oxidized. so i called my mom. she told me to go clean myself up, gave me some pads and a general period chat. that was that.