How the fuck do incels even exist in 2019? especially those beyond the age of 20-22...

how the fuck do incels even exist in 2019? especially those beyond the age of 20-22? we literally live in the single most promiscuous period of human history. if you see a girl, all you have to do is act confident and not like a creep and youll be in her pussy later that night. ESPECIALLY college girls.

how the fuck is it possible to remain a virgin in this environment? i feel like im being trolled.

Attached: 1520940582743.jpg (250x202, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qamrVmcq_J8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=qamrVmcq_J8

Online dating, that's why

This must be bait. It is nearly impossible for you to have come here and not have heard anything about incels.
If it's not you are a newfaggot and/or a dumbass

I dont want to be involved in this evil promiscuity. All i want is someone to love me forever. I refuse to give away my virginity to an emotionless whore.

>if you see a girl, all you have to do is act confident and not like a creep and youll be in her pussy later that night.

How does this appeal to you at all?
It's disgusting.

> most promiscuous time period

Statics say otherwise. Like 1 in 8 dudes are virgins at 20. Everyone is having less sex (unless you are Chad, the this is the golden age).

HURR DURR Y DONT A WEBSITE FUL OF AUTISTIC WEIRDOS GET PUSEEE? MAYK NO SENS HOWWWWW???

It's current year and it's still this hard for you to grasp that some men are horrifically ugly or mentally impaired.
>BRUH WHY DONT THEY JUST SLAP STACYS ASS IN THE CLUB THEN GET THEIR FREE ORGY LIKE I DID

>the single most promiscuous period of human history

That's because women are having a lot of partners, and Chads are having a lot of partners.
A lot of people are left out of that.

im so fucking glad i have never subjected myself to tinder.

Easy, I have a small dick. That alone kills any chance at sex.

Stop shilling your video here chicano

Tinder isn't the problem. This guy is a fucking loser.

Why make a video if you're going to mumble through it?

his first problem was being a pajeet

he clearly showed he used more than just tinder and has been on dates with women who then just ghost him. the only thing that can help that guy is being rich as fuck.
tinder only works for chads and women. so which are you?

No his messages are fucking creepy as shit. He gives off rapey vibes.

put a picture of a hot guy on his profile and nothing he is saying comes off as rapey. you're a woman if you believe otherwise.

because I'm ugly and have no social skills. I legitimately have autism and don't know how to talk to people. all the shit about "just be yourself and don't be a dick to women and ask them about themselves" assumes you already are interesting enough to get them to that point

No it all comes off as rapey. I'm a man. He is just a creepy rapist based entirely off his messages.

I'm a 27 year old virgin, I've gone through periods of rage and those of acceptance. I think at the end of the day I remove myself from the sexual marketplace because I have no interest in relationships or trying to trick a person into something that clearly won't benefit them but I would gladly pay a man or woman or anything in-between for the inconvenience of having sex with me. Unfortunately, due to feminism, prostitution is completely illegal in my country and I'm too much of a backwoods hick to understand how to get a prostitute without getting arrested. So I go back and forth on whether I should kill myself and die a virgin or kill someone else and have sex with their corpse.

he needs to be put on a CIA watchlist, future school shooter / rapist right here

Women being more promiscuous leads to fewer men having sex, not more.

Feminists aren't against prostitution.

>spent over 1k
I hope this silly nigger doesn't mean he spent it on Tinder ((((Gold)))

Attached: 1545572680846.png (300x300, 85K)

I thought tinder was free

It is but they have in-app purchases that allow you to "boost" your profile or see which other users have "liked" your profile. It's all kikery money grabbing nonsense, the algorithm is structured that if you swipe on too many users or not enough users swipe on you it pigeonholes your profile. The app is dead.

>blaming feminism for being a virgin

Dude, look way further. Were in the worst generation where people are more selfish and more individualistic. If you dont have steady income or social status, itll be way harder to get women .
Women can get dick easier because of their social circle and social media. Chances are getting slim for men.

how do faggots like user exist?

They are in my country, second wave feminists are so hard against prostitution they would have all males who looked at a female publicly executed and absolve all females of any criminal record.

I'm blaming feminism for the ridiculous laws, obviously there are multiple places in the world I could have been born where prostitution was legal. If I had been, I wouldn't have to struggle with all of this. No earlier generation could have gotten me sex unless prostitution was legal. I already said I am not interested in sex as something you earn in a relationship or try to convince someone to have with you. I just want to pay for it and move on with my life.

here in yankee land they're pro prostitution
it's terrible send help