Future of AI gf

With Elon Musk every week going on about how "AI will end humanity" and "You'll never believe the progress that is being made in the field" comments, you'd think it would be only a matter of time before Joi esc' AI gf's are available.

Would you guys be early adopters? How much would you honestly pay to have something close to it.

Attached: bigthink.jpg (1080x1080, 185K)

I would pay 4 to 6 grand for it

>no giantess girlfriend

thats around the price range I was thinking as well. Even upwards of 10-15k for me if it was later in development and it looked actually promising.

There has to be companies out there that would notice the absolute profit to be made.

Attached: veryimportantimage.jpg (489x421, 73K)

Damnit, why do you make me think of this fantasy again.

It wont happen in my lifetime.

I would be so happy with a life like ai gf, even if I cant touch her

Technology hasn't progressed enough

You better bet I would pay 15 to 20k for the same exact ai from blade runner

the 1.0 verision is going to be garbage. emotionally investing in something that could encounter massive errors by not being field tested would be devestating. dont early adopt AI gfs

I agree, I think I would have a hard time taking the early models any more seriously then the current options on iphones and VR. Wouldnt be able to get those automated website 'help chat' bots out of my head.

Until they are able to actually hold a conversation and make me believe they hold genuine interest in my words or beliefs I think that is off the table. Kinda sad to think something like this might not even be obtainable in my lifetime.

This. Until it will be able to consistently hold conversations and have a developed personality, it will feel like a chat bot

>some guy that launched a sport's car into space
>caring what the jackass has to say
It's pathetic when you faggots bring up shitty names empowering people that are already empowered that don't deserve it.

The progress is autismal also. They want them to be sentient but right now they're about as common sense as something beyond autistic. Like it can identify a beach and people on it but sees nothing wrong with a house on a beach. AI is trying to hard in other words. They could dumb it down and make it less intelligent and more practical like video games are with pretending to be VR but not really. It doesn't need to be alive but kinda 'pretend' to be, if you see.

They should already be running around unstable on giant Megaman-tier legs.

Attached: 462.png (416x513, 159K)

Everyone has to pay that much for it to be a profitable thing to produce user.
>>sure I'll buy a 3k setup for VR
>no one else does
>no games get made

Le.

>don't give money
Of which is why they will never and have not yet taken off.

I think you missed the point I was making, I like Elon. I just think its funny how nearly everytime he is in an interview or podcast he makes those same statements.

I do believe him, I think maybe you should try readings others posts in a calmer tone to not feel so attacked.

Attached: 235.png (600x613, 771K)

too* hard

I meant to post in the water as in inside the beach water and it says nothing is wrong sort of deal. AI can identify what it sees but is half assed. You'll be dying on the floor and it will be all "goodnight user" and hand you a sandwich while you die.

>brings the name up AGAIN
What the fuck I have to go watch the episode he plays on of the big bang theory now!

No matter how advanced an AI gets I would never be able to stop remembering it's completely false. I'll die alone without trying to lie to myself thank you

Attached: 1564367300642.jpg (350x334, 10K)

Remember that the numbers you guys are willing to pay are impossibly cheap compared to a long term gf/wife

Anyway, I don't think I would. If it has any "free will" it wouldn't go for me to begin with, and if it did go for me, it wouldn't be genuine.

Have you never had a dog in minecraft dude? Just because something can't feel emotion doesn't mean we can't pack bond with it.
the true future is synthetic intelligence, only then will it be advanced enough to love and be loved. However this might mean that they do not have feelings for you

>implying other people have souls
How would you know I have a soul? I can't feel yours. You're always alone in your head. That's not something to be so primitive about. Why do you insist to pretend there's some reason the human soul isn't evil to begin with with how you are alone right now? Humans hate one another and love technology even though it's not as advanced as it should be. If it were you'd ask for AI to rule you as an overlord before you know it and you'd be happier for it. The soul is a curse and you have it, a lonely thing it has to be no matter what anyone does. You will die alone and confused just as you were born alone and confused. Then again drugs might get legal and you might get an actual magical world for the first time ever since mankind was wrought onto this earth with AI and non-faggy ethics that spew from drama being the norm of an overly competitive world. No competition if robots do it for you.

Ai is one thing, holography is another. There had been virtually zero improvements in this field and nothing new is seemingly on the horizon. If not holographic, how would we interact with our Joi waifu?

the perfect technology already exists

Attached: x360_kinectimals_p_38k22d.jpg (300x300, 26K)

Fine, let me rephrase, I want it to be genuine, not just because I spent an unreasonable amount of money on it.

>human love is genuine

Attached: april.jpg (1200x990, 172K)

a human wanting to create more humans with me is genuine enough for this fucker

Ah, then as I said you would have to wait for a machine which has the same mental capacity as a human. The problem with this would still be that, it may not like you

Can I make my AI gf suffer?

Why would you possibly want to?

>implying we can't just clone ourselves at this point
Why not raise yourself user? You're being very primitive. Feminists want to use their own cells to make artificial sperm yet you don't want to clone yourself? That's the only way you'll ever come close to loving yourself.

Attached: april close up.jpg (2295x2975, 624K)

But I do user. Its too far in the future though and theres a lot of major health problems that clones suffer from.

Attached: C7B2AD2E-B0C0-40F0-BC16-5B68860A43BE.png (598x847, 585K)

yeah the last thing this rock needs is two of me

Attached: 1564364540900.png (600x580, 360K)

Yes but you could steal some of Stacys dna and have your clone fuck Stacys clone.

Attached: 395EB980-8FF8-4C8D-B42F-EEC412B7C0D7.jpg (249x404, 10K)

>caring about the future if it's not going to have a clone of you in it
No babies would be my option. No robots to take care of me when old? I do not care. You can be 75 when they finally clone you. Thinking so far ahead is silly. The robots can be the bitch worker up until the new generation is made of ourselves eternally and properly. There would be no hurry if robots are going to take care of everything.

Attached: april getting closer.jpg (3000x2408, 829K)

Why not just fuck her clone? Are you stupid?

How is my geriatric ass supposed to fuck her? Its 2100 btw and the law allowing cloning was finally passed because the christfags were distracted by the new rapture V.R. Fuck it I would rather transfer bodies and find away to keep my brain alive and fully functioning.

Attached: F8B12D05-55BF-4CF4-AB71-5EBBAB90E63B.jpg (294x220, 42K)

We all want things, Hachiman, but you make do.

At this point they'll start paying people to be your VR girlfriend if it never comes out with augmented reality glasses. Some person paid to prance around and talk with you across the world in Miku Hatsune's voice.