Feels general

what is on your mind bros? how you feeling? what is bothering you?

Attached: 5A1F9865-A699-4090-9659-73BBF58E02B5.png (657x527, 13K)

I... I just don't know if we will ever retake the holy land from the heretics. I.. I really want to believe we will, but (((they))) have their hooks in society deep.

I don't think there is any way to fix /b/
and Jow Forums now gives me a headache cause of all the crypto discord losers... and the fact that it is full of storm weenies who have shit non-arguments.

Attached: 1562374680525.jpg (599x448, 29K)

>I have a crush on the cutest boy
>Feels bad

Attached: 1545657136234.gif (665x598, 1.79M)

It's been five months since i quit my job, but only started looking out for one a week ago.
Money is running out, but I dread the thought of sharing a workspace with other people and quitting once again because I want to be alone. And no, I'm too dumb/technologically illiterate to get a job from home.
Guess I'll have to suck it up soon and try if I don't want to end up sleeping in a park.

Hey, be a little bit more brave, they are the same meat bags as you are, and who told you, that you can't stay introverted while working?
Be happy and stop carrying about stupid things like other ppl

Oh, no. I don't care about them at all. It's just a weird feeling of uneasiness around others and wanting to say 'fuck it' to them and my job and having schedules, so I end up quitting after some time. Maybe I don't like having routines, or wagecuking in general.
The thing is, I've been doing this for several years without having much trouble finding jobs; I save money and I don't spend a lot, so I can stay some time at home inbetween jobs. But now, I'm almost 30 years old and I've been thinking about how difficult it will be to live like this, especially when I don't have formal education beyond my trade, and it feels too late to go to college and learn something that will help me get a better occupation because, by then, competing with younger people will be tough; something I shouldn't be worrying about if I had stayed on the first job I landed for 30 years like the people I learned the trade from.
Forget about nogf or highschool cringe. There's days when I don't sleep because of this.
I guess I have to stop thinking about it, spreading CVs around and letting things come.

i am afraid to get a job because I feel like I wont even get past the job interview process as a brainlet with social anxiety

Keep trying. You'll land one.
Also remember to not be over-enthusiastic when you're working or else your co-workers and your boss will start dumping their work on you because you "love to work so much". Do the minimum (and a bit more) efficiently, and do things, like learning through courses or part-timing, to land something better in the company or outside.

I don't know if it's bothering me, but I am thinking about it a lot

>me and qt have started being cute and physical with each other
>no sex yet though
>haven't told any of our friends yet despite meeting and fingering her in my friend's basement
>last night took her to see a movie
>lot of kissing/handholding
>cute words exchanged
>she's leaning on me the whole movie
>in the car, we start talking about what this whole thing is
>neither of us really wants a relationship
>too much pressure, too much pain if it doesn't work out
>she still needs time to heal after the last relationship she was in
>I don't know if I'm really ready for one
>we agree that we should keep doing what we're doing until it feels like the right time

I'm trying to come to terms with it I guess. I like her an awful lot, she's really sweet and I can't get enough of kissing her. At the same time, I know that any attempts at a long-term go at this are gonna fuck me up for life, much like the last one in sophomore year. How do I get comfortable knowing she's not a sure thing?

i have hurt my friend deeply. i used things they were ashamed of and told me out of trust, to belittle them because i was angry. things are fine now but i worry that things will never be the same. sometimes i just want to walk away so they can find someone kinder who will treat them properly. but they're too attached to me so i stick around.

They will never be the same again. Your friend will holda grudge, no matter how much of a good person is, and it will come back to you.
Play it safe. Hold that friendship and make the best of it with honest intentions and things will mend with time, but build a distance. If you are young, you and your friend will part ways and make new relations, but don't just bail out and ghost your friend--that's sad.

I'm feeling really weird.

Gonna be moving for uni in a week or two, and I'm bouncing between being really apathetic and unbothered, and being really fucking panicked and anxious. I think it's mostly born of the he fear/acknowledgement that living on my own will likely result in my wasting away, either from lack of sustanence or lack of sleep, and knowing me, I'm just gonna let it happen. Doesn't help knowing that my financial structure is basically a leantoo.

And to cap it all off, I'm finally, after four years, coming out of my shell and starting to talk to people more, including a crush of like 3 years. Just really good/bad circumstances.

yooo dude im kinda depressed wana talk?

no one? im all coked out need to talk

I'll talk to you Cokeboy

wack man

what sum decent songs big guy??

Two nights without getting any real sleep, there is nothing pressing on my mind but I have been intermittent fasting the past week so maybe this is a side effect?

Interviewing today for another part time job, just extremely bored and need to start making money.

Uh, Sextape by Deftones. Don't worry, it's better than the title implies.

ill check it ou my nigga thanks broki

love you guys

Love you too, man. I don't know you, but whatever.

dont know if im experiencing early schizophrenia symptoms, im hearing random shit

I habe to pretend to be normal while I do 4 more days of community service today. Ill be at work in exactly 10 hours from now. My first day was somewhat peaceful but I still had to take a break, smoke a cig, eat compulsively to stop myself from having a panic attack. I exhausted myself trying to focus on the work in hand and I might have over done it because my legs are extremely sore.

I just wantto be left alone. How the fuck did I end up in this predicament. I hope the cop who gave me a ticket gets shot in the head this year. Hopefully I read about it so I can get a good lauf

Attached: 9c0ce34808937c75b8458a48ed08898c.jpg (1024x975, 100K)

I'm addicted to my crush, every time I hear that ding, that notification sound, I get a dopamine rush
I couldn't stop chatting with her if I tried
and she doesn't love me and makes it painfully obvious, each chat is a roller coaster of dopamine hits and pain in knowing we'll never be together like that.
I feel so terribly alone, the pain in my chest is returning, the same one that made me go into the mental ward. She said she missed me after that. sometimes I delude myself into thinking she just can;t make up her mind about me and secretly likes me like that, just because she says some nice things, and some suggestive things when she's drunk.
I delude myself into chatting like we're just really close friends.
I just keep hurting myself, and it hurts so fucking much, so fucking much.
I want to cut contact with her and I can't, I won't, not until she does something first. no matter how many times she makes it clear she doesn't like me, I keep falling into a vicious cycle of harsh love and light love.

I'm almost just done with living all together, the last hurdle is the fear of death which is almost gone. Knowing life, any suicide attempt will fail and my life will just get worse and worse, this isn't even my only issue in life, I've got so many. I'm schizoaffective, my only other form of socialization, my brother, moved half way across the country, my dad is dead and my step dad is a shitty person, I barely know my mother and she lives right down the hall in the same house as me, I've never had friends, my mental state is worsening, and I can't find the motivation to do anything anymore, my entire life is practically a TV drama.

>New job, new town, week 4, finally settling in
>Split rent 3 ways, live in the basement den w/ private entrance
>Call it my troll hole
>Love the privacy
>Can go upstairs and socialize if I want, but spend most of my time downstairs doing my own thing
>Love being alone, but at the same time kinda lonely

>Wonder if I'm schizoid
>Honestly think my dad is cause he spends all his time alone, no work friends, no private friends, no social events ever
>Don't have IG, twitter, FB, or tinder
>Wonder if I should try to meet someone or make friends, but at the same time hate the idea of someone getting to know me

What should I do?

My life is actually going swimmingly, thanks for asking

I'll never be in love and it's haunting me.

>stranded at home
>no means of transport
>too far to walk anywhere
>unbearable heat
>caffeine doesn't lift my mood anymore
>nothing's interesting
things are not terrible but kinda shitty senpai

Attached: 1539854937058.jpg (552x456, 17K)

Can't stop thinking of her

Attached: 67634985_2654655867879363_1515800602796359680_n.jpg (638x445, 34K)

been thinking a lot about how my mummy is eventually going to die and I won't want to live any more
and then how I am going to die eventually and i'm scared of the void. I believe in God, but what if?
also why my fren ignore me :()

I keep failing at college. About to repeat 2nd year of a computer science degree. i'm 24. I'm not incapable I'm just have 0 motivation

last friday i went to the funeral of my boss' mother, i saw his brother, i offered him my condolences while he was passing and shook his hand. next came is hot daughter i never met before in my life, so i wanted to introduce myself because i didnt even know who she is, like a normal person, for once in my life, so i shook her hand and went
>im user
and she fucking replied
>thanks
and just went by because she just expected me to offer my condolences. this shit haunts me at least once every hour for 3 days now. i wasnt even the one dropping the spaghetti, yet i cringe harder about this than i have ever cringed about my own awkwardness ever before

Bouncing off the walls. My brain is a serotonin swamp. I want to scream.

>But now, I'm almost 30 years old and I've been thinking about how difficult it will be to live like this
I'm a naive 21 year old college dropout who never had a job. My plan was to have a job for some time, save up money since I wouldnt spend it on nothing more than the minimal, quit and neet until I needed money again.
How is this not doable once you're 30 and older? Is it harder to find a job the older you get? I mean you have more and more experience with time

Oh no, oh no no
It's like I can already feel your suffering in the future. IF you're anyway like me though.
I tried a friends with benefits relationship with my best friend of 6 years. It went down the shitter in 3 months and I lost her as both a lover and a friend. The pain is huge and I feel like my life is over

I guess my advice would be to have a backup plan. Like a second girl if you are one of the few ones here that can manage to get that. That way you may feel less attached to this other girl.

Good luck, hope you can fuck that chick

I love you user, cause I see myself in you

It may sound scary, but have you considered finding a different carreer or a job or whatever but that?

I'm afraid hanging with no drop and going unconscious before you start lacking oxygen may be harder than I thought it would be
I have been planning this for a month, testes the rope, tested the thing I attached it to could take twice my weight.
I sort of tested putting pressure on my neck with it, hanging myself but with an easy escape, just to check and well, looks like the airway gets shut down way too easily. I'll keep doing research but I am no longer so calm about doing this as I was before

Yeah I actually did finish a diploma in audio engineering so I may just start looking for jobs as an assistant engineer somewhere

I'm really sad and lonely user. I've never had a true friend and I just want one.

alone, miss my oneitis and to socially inept for friends

I am perfection blooming. My disappointment is I will never find my female mirror image.

i want a fembot gf so badly. also im manic rn so i can't fucking sleep, i've been awake for 20 hours and im not even remotely tired. give me a fembot gf please!

I'm going to be honest. I love the Green Frog and all his incarnations.
The only joy I get from Jow Forums is collecting other people's frogs, lovingly naming them and then posting them alongside a banal-at-best post. That is what this site is to me; I don't hate women or blacks, I just really like the frog.

Attached: Apu acceptance.jpg (1825x871, 500K)

This is nice user. Very wholesome/10

Actually quite a funny frog pic.

idgaf is my isp see this but,.. at norwood 3 and want to get an fue done. just so fucking tired of people leaving me and all the bullshit I've created around this bull shit that grows out of are heads.

>quit cigs
>quit week almost all the way
>trying to eat better
>taking some vitamins
>buying stupid $$$ shampoos
>got on the meds that prevent further loss
>fucking almost got enough saved ned at least 8.4k, 7 for the surgery, 1 for the taxes, and 400$ for the grayhound bus tickets

but I have no fucking idea where i'd sleep for a few days once I get to the city that can do the procedure,
Any one recommend hostels or a safe place to sleep in Toronto for a few days while I get my hair back?
thiss has distroyed my life. I have nothing in this world and my hair was the only thing I had going for me.

Attached: yyyyy.jpg (397x596, 36K)