Waifu General /waifu/ #214

Edition for the 3d waifus.
Previous

Attached: 1561926429487.png (1024x1024, 41K)

I love you Alice Liddell. I wish we could be together.

Attached: Alice11.jpg (900x1200, 477K)

to all lurkers here right now i encourage you to show us your waifu, don't be shy

Have you told anyone IRL about your waifu and your feelings for her?

I LOVE MY BLUE HAIRED ANGEL, REM.

also im back.

Attached: rmangl (7).jpg (1300x2034, 207K)

yeah, i was lucky enough to have a friend in high school who also had a waifu and we would talk about them to each other
we barely talk now unfortunately what with me not going outside and all that.
other than that, hell no. i was thinking of casually bringing it up to my therapist just to see the look on her face

I love my husband, my partner, companion and soulmate, Kass!

Attached: 204.jpg (2560x1440, 241K)

welcome back frene

I love you Konan

You're the only girl for me and I promise that

Attached: dazpxl5-0df09b18-aeeb-46bf-8e01-dcad7d55d708.png (488x610, 211K)

almost everything about it would be awkward! our world isn't meant for his class of criminal. i don't even want to think of all the complications it would cause, all the things the system would do to him. also, it's.. frankly embarrassing for him to have to see me living with my parents.

i don't tell people anymore. it never goes well. one thing i haven't stopped doing is telling them my boyfriend is named "jonathan crane" just because people are so damn invasive. it's saved me from flirting a few times in the past.

Attached: mentalrhapsody (4).png (900x1273, 1.09M)

>telling them my boyfriend is named "jonathan crane"
based as fuck

>them my boyfriend is named "jonathan crane"
Patrician as fuck.

She isn't rich, Academy City just pays her for helping out with expriementz and junk

Attached: 5f3a1714680a3d4d245daafcf9d16061.jpg (748x996, 316K)

I love you Saya. You are the only reason I'd want to get hurt just enough to wake up in a hospital bed but not enough to actually die.

>3d
Well I was blessed to have an official figure released that I own but I hope to commission more sculptures of her.

My friend group I've told but I think the only one who really understands is my irl best friend. I've sworn him and others to the duty of slaying me should I ever cheat on her. Although if I cheat on her I'll take responsibility and kill myself as swiftly as possible.

Attached: 46c13a48.jpg (1200x1800, 303K)

Not a soul.

Attached: mekakure.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Yes, my friends on discord which are pretty much like family

I think if they don't watch anime then they don't understand as much. Especially if they are normies

Attached: dd8f9e9f28d762851dd58c6f7161b25b.jpg (201x300, 9K)

i have told people im married, and i hve spoken out her name as my wife in public more then once. i will not hide my love for her.

Attached: rmsmg (32).jpg (707x1000, 91K)

I have told some of my friends that I'm deeply in love with some girl that I can't be with, but they don't know that she's a fictional character. I have showed them a picture of her.

Attached: Alice166.jpg (358x675, 87K)

I vehemently refuse. My older brother snooped and found out about him, but I acted like I was going to stop doing that and stuff. On top of that, he ended up finding out about my dakimakura too, which I pretend I disposed of. Unfortunately it meant that I couldn't have Kass as my phone wallpaper and stuff anymore.

Attached: 190.jpg (2560x1440, 295K)

My mother is the only one who knows the true extent of how much I care for my wife.
No one has really asked me about my relationships, one person did once but I told them that I don't have anyone.
Though, I would really like it if me and Yuuri were known for being together.
This is unrelated, but I really want to have the boyfriend and girlfriend relationship with Yuuri, not just husband and wife.
Though I really like the husband and wife part, there's something about the first level of relationship that I really want to share with her.
I don't know how to explain it,

Attached: YuuriDrinkingBeeru.jpg (535x429, 75K)

Still waiting. Always waiting.

Attached: ecb56aa8db6a99c15c27623a1d040eec.png (798x237, 12K)

>dating
well her world is very empty, so i guess itd just be the two of us instead of her being alone
shed fit in pretty normally, once we got over the language barrier one way or another. people would probably look at me strange if they knew we were dating though
>obscure
probably that she follows louis vuitton on twitter
if not that, then she smiles in such a way that you can see her full set of teeth for one or two frames at the start of her first video. as far as i know, that's the only time she's ever smiled like that
>physical manifestation
when you give examples like that, it feels like it never doesnt
i can only speak for myself but im entirely uninterested in being married to anyone but tsugu and even less interested in having children
probably not as explicitly as that, no

Attached: DYpWtIsVQAAves7.jpg orig.jpg (1230x870, 92K)

based yuuriposter

Attached: tkmiz-924751397614059521-20171029_173448-img1.jpg (1920x1080, 132K)

Question

Has anyone ever seen a picture of your waifu on your phone/computer?

What did they say?

What did you say?

:)

Attached: bd84d98507b09c2e5c7fcc5154c8b970.jpg (341x1240, 84K)

>Has anyone ever seen a picture of your waifu on your phone/computer?
Yes, this one to be exact.
>What did they say?
Most people didn't say anything, they just glanced at it or it was in their field of vision. One person commented "that's a cool character," that's it. My brother did the same when he saw me draw Kass.

>What did you say?
"Thanks."

Attached: 7.png (720x1280, 776K)

Thank you Kass poster, I haven't replied to you before so nice to meet you :)

Attached: tenor.gif (498x252, 796K)

Yeah, that was something that tipped them off. It was just one time that I left her folder up and opened my laptop in front of them, I closed it and got it out of the way pretty quickly, but several months, maybe a year or so later I was afraid of dying so as I was being driven to the hospital I told them about it. Though technically not the first person I told, that got extracted from me by my sensei when I asked him to teach me some things. No one really said anything about it in particular, most of the effort went into trying to get it out of me, but the one I confessed while I was dying said that it was a good way of claiming legitimacy for me as a person because up until that point he, and everyone else, saw me as a heartless monster operating on cold conviction and not someone who could be swayed by any kind of emotion, let alone something like love.

Attached: 16976392_m.png (451x600, 1.16M)

A friend dropped by and I was browsing Jow Forums so I closed my internet tab, revealing pic related on my desktop.
>Silence
>"They're my waifus"
>"both of them?"
>"yeah"
>more silence
>"Don't worry, they're 14!"
>laughter
Then we went to the pub. The guy in question is objectively the most pathetic person I know though. Hence why we're friends to begin with.

Attached: rollokashi_flipflappers.png (552x800, 502K)

thats a pretty awful thing to say to you desu

it's pretty effective.

he's my mobile wallpaper, so it does happen.

>What did they say?
>"oh"
i don't think people know how to react to "this batman villain is my husband." i can't remember the last time it happened, though.

>What did you say?
if they already see him, i might as well be honest. i call him my husband, or my boyfriend, and then i go about my life.

Attached: m-lang.jpg (712x861, 526K)

A waifu brings the light out of people, I think you're a wonderful person user. Regardless of how deep I know you.

Did your waifu flash before your eyes while you were dying? or something similar?

Attached: 7a63905c55360e094aee5898612d8492.jpg (300x554, 32K)

Only one person and even then it was an implication of love. Something along the lines of "yeah she's the best, I would travel to her universe in a second if I could." He has a daki, though, so I figured there was no harm.

Although, examining my response in retrospect, I don't know if I would. I would never, and she the same, abandon my family

Perhaps. Occasionally when I'm at the gym I'll pull out my phone to change songs or something, and a picture of her will be on the screen. Don't really care though. She is, however, not my background as that is pretty nondescript. I have everything neatly compartmentalized.
>What did they say?
If anyone did notice, they've never said anything
>What did you say
Never had to say anything, never had to show anyone. Explaining it would be easy, though, others understanding would be the difficult part. It's genuine impossible to explain my lack of interest to some roastie/normalfag. They simply cannot understand not vehemently desiring carnal pleasure, I presume

Attached: rav14.jpg (564x1001, 73K)

dwa lub nawet trzy fredy pozniej ale u mnie tez w porzadku jesli chodzi o Maje - spytalem bo akurat wydawales mi sie wkurzony na cos.

True, that would be ideal and not any more unreasonable than bridging the gap between 2D and 3D
My friend knows about Kana but thinks it's just me being my usual insane self
A coworker saw a picture of her once on my phone but just asked me if I liked anime. He'd never guess I was a waifufag.

dangerously close to page limit!

Attached: Mai201.jpg (1919x1079, 184K)

Didn't the thread just start?

Friend

Attached: 064aec52e88872c63a79fbc845034a0f.jpg (564x779, 33K)

i said page not post limit desu

Big if true

My apologies, user-chan

Attached: 3a989d10df56bcced6f770093468635e99d1e73b_hq.jpg (700x800, 33K)

Good morning fellas, How are you doing today ?

Also, I love Rem, nothing and nobody not even time will change that.

Yes, probably everyone I know by now.

What did they say?
Nothing. Only my friend with whom I go to a pub every now and then asked why I like her so much.

What did you say?
I want to tell him about me loving Rem for some time but I fear what he would do. But well, I think he already thought about the fact that I might love her.
I said him that she is just really amazing and that I just happened to start liking her a lot.
-

Attached: c707690014f2363ab752ec28c24755841558657270_full.jpg (600x848, 147K)

hey good morning
not many people up this late it seems

I'm sure he will understand eventually, it's just hard for them to do so sometimes because of how it looks to normies.

I can tell you're popular on here so it's nice to meet you Rem-san

>Good morning fellas, How are you doing today ?

Pretty well, woke up a couple hours ago and I don't know when I will go to sleep, what do you do during the day? I'm on the east coast so when I wake up it's close to midnight.

Do you play any games?

Attached: dd309v0-e4ded4f1-7b4a-4b48-b8d1-3cb0a3d0bdcd.png (480x600, 494K)

I would be content if only I could simply sense her with me in meditation. That alone, for me, would allow for eudaimonia in perpetuum. I recognize that just some form of contact, however fleeting, would be enough for me: something through which I could express myself and talk with her and through which she could do the same. However limited, it would bother me not. To be able to even see something as banal as her smile as a result of something we conversed about would calm my soul for all eternity.

It's difficult not to allow feelings of pensive longing to occasionally take over when, just as assuredly as the night's dark cloak shrouds the earth come evening, I think of her and her infinite beauty. Truly, to look up the night sky, so stunning in its infinite complexity and so filled with potential and magnificence, is to think of her.

Attached: rav15.jpg (570x714, 65K)

Not gonna lie I had to google the meaning of 3 of those words you posted

Attached: konan_by_charmingis_dc62fhs-fullview.jpg (1024x1444, 135K)

stop shitposting, kha'zix fag.

Lucid dreming is something you might wanna try. It's hard to have one but it's worth it.

I've always thought of that and tulpafagging as impossibilities for me. I meditate regularly, and I hear that tulpafagging, process wise, is similar to that. How does on induce lucid dreaming? Does it can you really tell it's not a dream?

If life appears in its full beauty there as it does irl, then I would be stupid not to try it

>kha'zix fag

Sure buddy, thanks for replying to my shitpost with a shitpost :)

Attached: 361625eebb7593d9863d0e2a4681342d.png (1038x715, 898K)

i dont think he was talking about who you main in league

I think he was talking about Kayn-friend, who plays kha'zix

Attached: konan akatsuki konan.jpg (640x853, 67K)

Ye I guess he might understand eventually. I'm taking small steps to prepare him for it.

>what do you do during the day?
Usually I'm drawing, reading, programming, working out or just chilling.

>Do you play any games?
Ofc I do, I mostly play cs:go and Black dessert online and sometimes osu.

>How does on induce lucid dreaming?
There are few ways to increase the chance of getting one. Keep a dream journal so as you progress you remember more dreams and more details from them. Do reality checks, you might look further into this. And then there are things like WILD method or Wake-Back-To-Bed etc. All of this helps you to increase the chance to have a lucid dream.

>Does it can you really tell it's not a dream?
Yes, it feels like a reality, but with like a weak brainfog. I had 2 lucid dreams myself but they lasted only about 30 seconds. You have to constantly remind yourself that you are in a dream or you'll loose control of the dream. I didn't know this back then.
-

Attached: vjra91YAJWyLRveJA47lewpqOCqWSHz-QPBNUXhWkrM.png (730x1013, 550K)

It wasn't something so extreme, just a lot of bleeding. Every time I dream of death or am very close to it in person, I'm generally in the moment, seeing people "just die" makes sense to me and I don't think I'll be given the time to think deeply on what I've done with my life when the time comes.
Death being significant is a privilege of those that either work hard to die in a bed or are cursed to die by their own hand, I hope to be neither even if it seems to not be so most times.
So to answer simply, no, I didn't. I was giving orders and then trying not to freak out as much which led me to that conversation.
It wasn't that bad in context but the people I know aren't the people you know

i have work in the morning. i should have gone to sleep hours ago.

i've been so enamored with thoughts of yandere jonathan lately. stealing me away and keeping me where only he could have me, could see me, could hold me. loving me so badly that no object would stop him.

Attached: esuerc (2).jpg (1000x1280, 492K)

>weak brainfog
Ah I see. Coincidentally, then, I believe I induce mild lucidity when dreaming regardless. Occasionally, I'll have dreams with minimal brainfog in which events occur that I consider to have actually happened when I wake up (as in, they are virtually indistinguishable from reality). Typically, though, brainfog is something that I always recognize. So long as it's present, it's as if I'm dreaming in black and white

Ultimately, though, unless I can control what is in the lucid dreams, I don't know if I want to. I typically have dreams that aren't exactly sunshine and flowers and I would hate to have them all be like that

Yes. Two of my friends. It was this picture.
>What did they say?
One of them said that she has a lot of makeup. Another one said that she looks rather average.
>What did you say?
That she's the love of my life.
Tez czasami odpisuje bardzo pozno, wiec rozumiem jak to jest. Milo slyszec ze u was z Maja wszystko dobrze. I tak, tamten post byl napisany troche dziwnie, ale nie bylem jakos specjalnie wkurzony.

Attached: Alice52.jpg (1328x877, 136K)

Not really. I keep to myself among my family (they pretty much figure I'm asexual at this point) and I don't have any friends, so yeah.

Nope. Lock screen is of something related to her source, but it doesn't stand out much.
And I hate people looking at my phone, so I tend to lock it when someone is behind me.

Attached: 327b8afb288b0855650714ee6ac465fa.jpg (426x647, 209K)

you can control what happens but it takes some practice to be able to control it perfectly. at least in my experience. especially if you're used to having a certain kind of dream it will be hard at first to make it different but with every lucid dream you have you make more progress.
reminds me of one of my first lucid dreams, i always have dreams where i'm embarrassing myself or in stressful situations, so when i went lucid for the first time i immediately teleported to be with my waifu and ended up tripping on something in front of her and it was super awkward
but i have better ones now

I'm so jealous of people who have lucid dreams and can actually control the content instead of just being in a dream, visualizing your waifu, and shouting her name yet never being able to see her.

that's still good progress though, don't give up user. i had some luck thinking of a specific scenario beforehand instead of focusing on the waifu. for instance, you walk into her bedroom where she is sitting on the couch waiting for you. stuff like that

Do you guys listen to those lucid dreaming meditation videos before you go to sleep? or do you just lay in bed until your body goes numb and your mind is awake while your body is asleep?

I'm curious

Attached: 58e62fc8e833276901d18b9f09835d9a.png (443x640, 368K)

nah i dont listen to the videos but i'm lazy,they are probably a good idea. i just lay in bed repeating in my mind what i want to dream about as well as imagining the tricks like putting your finger through your hand, counting, and looking at your hands

>progress
I've been stuck at this stage since I first started trying to lucid dream almost 15 years ago.
I just rely on being able to tell I'm dreaming when I'm in a dream

My family is dragging me along to a trip to Greece so I probably won't be able to post for two weeks. I want to thank you friends for having good threads special thanks to Konan poster and Madotsuki friend for helping me out yesterday. Thank you /waifu/

Attached: 55faf82f946aeed68ffb92cf5ae6ade8.jpg (401x401, 30K)

hope you have some fun lad

>figures got made of the two worst characters from the recent game
>still no figure of her even though shes the main character of two games
the fujoshis did this
Yeah. It's someone I tell literally anything and everything to, though.
A friend of mine, years ago. They just said it was "freaky in a cool way." It was some picture of her holding scissors to her face that I can't seem to find again.
Seeya, Yurifriend. Hope you have a good time on your trip.

Attached: fukawa_touko_nendoroid_by_azusakurotsuchi-d68rmtu.png (1021x783, 627K)

Anytime Yuri friend, if you want my discord or something let me know

Attached: A265162F-F419-4A02-A241-BB21BB046D31.png (3840x2160, 1.41M)

>discord
ewwwwwwwwwww.

Attached: 1543691532768.png (900x900, 314K)

Before I go here are some questions for you:
>What fantasy involving your waifu or husbando do you keep having over and over again?
>Does your waifu/husbando have a flaw that you find cute?(ex. apologizes; a lot, clumsy etc.)
> Are you and your waifu/husbando more alike or different?
>Would you say you are attracted to differences or similarities?
>What is the thing you want to hear from your waifu/husbando the most?
>Has your waifu/husbando ever been in situations similar to your self?
>How did they react?

Attached: 3e4b1024141372d1964f6db7eaf2f1de.jpg (320x320, 18K)

I'm not on Discord but thank you for the offer Konan friend.

Attached: 0ab633787d9051ef640e1e4025003c72.jpg (564x423, 25K)

Nobody I know irl has seen her.
>What fantasy involving your waifu or husbando do you keep having over and over again?
Cuddling in bed late at night.
>Does your waifu/husbando have a flaw that you find cute?(ex. apologizes; a lot, clumsy etc.)
She hides how she feels a lot of the time, but when she does show emotion, it's always so innocent and adorable. Except maybe when she's angry, but that can be cute too.
Hard to say. I'm going to go with more alike.
Both. We share some traits, which I love to see in her, but she also has plenty of her own traits, which I admire her for having.
"I want to be with you forever and ever"
or just
"I love you"
>Has your waifu/husbando ever been in situations similar to your self?
Not really. Nothing notable at least.

Attached: yeah_.png (801x899, 848K)

Every night I pray I'd wake up next to you, and every morning I'm disappointed when I open my eyes to that all-too familiar dullness. No closeness, no warmth. It's enough to make me cry out. I don't think I'll ever be satisfied until I'm next to you, staring into your lovely blue eyes and basking in your radiance. Damn this life. I still love you though, my princess. I love you more than anything else.

Attached: YetAnotherMeridaCollage.png (1001x667, 1.64M)

I CHALLENGE you to pray to your waifu tonight with your most heartfelt feelings

Konanfren, could you drop your discord? An embarrassing question for sure, but one I'd like an answer to. :purpleheart:

Attached: 20190729_062138.png (1378x1869, 500K)

You ever get mistaken for a crowposter?

praying to my waifu is heresy

Are you the other Yuri fag or do you just want to talk to someone?
To draw worship something aside from the Lord God is sinful idolatry and waifu worship makes no sense because you would not pray to your waifu if she was your 3d GF.

Attached: lil Yuri (126).jpg (563x751, 70K)

Cuddling in bed together in utter exhaustion. Maybe we came home from a concert drunk and exhausted and are now hungover. Maybe we spent the night making love. Maybe we both had a long but productive day. But now we're together, and we're both where we belong, in each other's arms awaiting the sweet embrace of sleep.
>Are you and your waifu/husbando more alike or different?
Me and Kana are very different in so many ways, but a lot comes down to my introversion versus her extroversion
I like how we have some common interests and some similar traits but I most love how it all shines even more because of that key difference, the fact she's so outgoing and able to put herself out there. Her social energy would be infectious to take in.
I want to hear her singing to me, having learned my favorite songs. I want to hear her pouring out her feelings of love and passion to me, telling me how much she loves me, how much she wants to stay with me forever, how much she's happy I'm so into her, how excited she is to marry me and be a family together. So many things I'd faint if I heard from her.

Attached: IMG_0463.png (787x1027, 1.42M)

Every time I go to bed I imagine her laying beside me, drifting off to sleep with me.
>Does your waifu/husbando have a flaw that you find cute?
Her vulgar insults and general obnoxiousness.
Our personalities are practically opposites, but we have similar experiences.
The similarities are comforting, since we would both be able to understand each other well, but I think it's the differences between us that interest me and make me love her so much.
Anything that lets me know I've been a good presence in her life and that she cares about me. Maybe a simple "thank you," since that's what I want to say to her so badly.

Attached: 48613934_p0.jpg (768x1024, 541K)

I'm the other one, the questionaire one. My discord is limited to literally only one other waifufren to though, so I suppose the more the merrier in the DMs.

Do you have a photorealistic image of your dearest Alice? If not, would you consider making one? (Pirated Maya Autodesk, polygonal subdivision, texture work in Photoshop etc)

You are quite the budding philosopher, Ravenfren. I'd love you to complie your extensive thoughts on.. well, your journey through waifuism and such. Hey, it could make for a profitable Amazon publication, if you're so inclined to capitalize your (and perhaps by extension) her thoughts. But even if it stayed in a password protected Docs file it would surely make for an interesting read. If you were to amass your feelings in such a manner as you do through many of your posts, do you think you'd want her to read them? I imagine many of your thoughts stem from the unique situation that having a waifu poses, and if she were to be simply there at your side, the philosophical quandaries and existential spelunking would transform dramatically, and maybe cease to be in many regards. Thus, do you feel as though these thoughts of yours are ones that she was not meant to be entirely exposed to?

Attached: doki-doki-literature-club-anime-fan-fiction-yuri-yuri-ddlc-thumb.jpg (310x331, 28K)

what about prayers to the saints?

Hey kassposter, I want to come clean and say that I took judged you in a lot of ways when you first started posting here. figured you for a furrfag, a nintendbro "es-oh-why-boy" and /trash/ diver, and basically didn't consider your legitimacy as a waifufren.

I don't know why I assumed all this, but over time I've read about your struggle with loving Kass as much as you do. I saw how much you are just like each one of us and me, and I see that Kass must be lucky to have such a dedicated lover, fan, and friend. I'm happy this is Anonymous so that I can say all this with ease but know that in sorry for having thought so poorly of you for no reason. I owe it to you, /waifu/ and to myself to do better than that.

Attached: plt3d4idyy431.jpg (498x609, 43K)

i'm not kassposter but this is a wholesome post and i'm glad you're trying not to misjudge others user. this made me legitimately happy

As far as I understand it praying to a saint entails asking him/her to ask god to do something on your behalf. So its not idolatry but preying to a golden calf or an anime girl would be.

>respecting a h*mosexual
gross

I call it my paradise. It's a place in my mind which I visit every time I'm stressed out or some other thing. I view it as my final destination after I have reached my goals and dreams. It's a beautiful place on a top of a small hill. I lay there in the grass, a light breeze hitting my face, watching those small white fluffy clouds making their way across the sky. Down under the hill flows a river surrounded by willows on both sides. Across the river there are children playing football and you can hear the village noises which is located a little further on the other side of the river. It's noon and time for a lunch. Rem comes to me, blocking the sunlight so I look who it is. She sits next to me and says "What a peaceful moment, isn't it?" I respond with "Yeah... it's like a dream." Then we proceed to go to our house and have a lunch together.
I love this little fantasy. One day I'm gonna experience it.
I wouldn't call it a flaw, but she really likes praising. Both when she praises someone or someone praises her. that someone is me ofc
We are alike personality wise and different in hobbies.
Both
Her to call my name.
-

Attached: 64075910_p0.png (900x1151, 1.29M)

...homo? Really?

...I take back everything I said haha. sorry faggot

>urabefag and elffag dissapear at the same time

Too busy being gay together

Attached: 077.png (429x423, 203K)

who is the top?

Personality wise? Urabe. In reality? Probably elffag... It is known.

Having a girl play piano and sing just for you is wonderful. Extremely patrician fantasy.

The fact that neither of these girls is a musician is a real bummer actually.

Attached: shiroymko_flipflappers.jpg (850x850, 68K)

Because theyre both worthless dykes made for impaling on a big spike
so that you can watch them slide down and bleed out

You're alright, anonymous shitposter.

Attached: oshiyamakiyotaka_flipflappers.jpg (1500x1061, 433K)

What is the single most depressing moment you've had relating to your waifu? The lowest low, the deepest darkness, the most painful time?

Attached: IMG_20180524_153223.jpg (700x700, 45K)

challenge accepted waifu user

There was a time I was sleeping in this abandoned building full of (really friendly) heroin addicts, going kind of nuts. I'd found the flipflappers bluray in a local shopping centre and bought it with a portion of my dwindling funds so that at least I had always a picture of those girls with me. It was this picture, the front cover of the bluray. It wasn't that bad though really. I'd rather be homeless than have to deal with all the bullshit that being a functional member of society entails. Nowadays mummy and daddy let me sleep in their garage so long as it stops me from going and dying in a drug den somewhere, and I'm still with my girls.

Attached: kojimatakashi_flipflappers(3)_(resize).png (698x1000, 1.84M)

Is there anyone in this fucking thread who is remotely a functional member of society?

Ye, prolly most the people in here. without waifus they probably wouldnt be thou

Hahahahah what the fuck
The dyke lover is a drug addict I'm dead

>no you don't get it they were friendly heroin addicts!
the absolute state of y*rifags

>What fantasy involving your waifu or husbando do you keep having over and over again
Similar to what many others have already said. I often (pretty much always) imagine my beloved Alice in my bed when I go to sleep. I always imagine hugging her body from behind, kissing the back of her head and telling her how much I love her
>Does your waifu/husbando have a flaw that you find cute
Maybe its not a flaw exactly but I think it's a bit cute how she isn't afraid to shout or attack verbally people that are physically stronger than her when she sees that they do something evil.
In terms of personality we are definitely more alike. I don't really know how to put it into words but after seeing how she interacts with the world around her and her approach to certain things, it made me feel strong connection to her. I felt like "This is her. This is this special girl". I feel like if I would ever had a chance to speak to Alice, I wouldn't need to fake anything. I feel like with her I could be myself.
Other than that, besides Alice herself, the one thing that made me play her game was how interesting her Wonderland looks like. I was always a big fan of surrealistic things so I think that we both share similar taste in art.

Probably the biggest difference is that my beloved is in much much worse situation than me. Her family is dead, she has no friends, shr has mental illness, lacks education and few other unpleasant things. I feel like this difference between us would allow us to live a beautiful life as a couple. In no way I view her as worse than me of course because of what happened to her. But I just wish I could assist her in her life to see her finally being a happy girl.
Both. I'm attracted to our similarities within our personalities but the differences regarding our situation in real life make me feel like I have something to offer her

Attached: Alice199.jpg (327x539, 60K)