Opinions on using benzos and alcohol to cope with the meaninglessness of life

opinions on using benzos and alcohol to cope with the meaninglessness of life

Attached: 1358399695_72bec5165f_b-5babed9346e0fb0025fb1b62.jpg (768x576, 48K)

A dead end path. You'll feel like total shit after just a few weeks. God forbid you ever have to go cold turkey off benzos.

Have fun with the 2 brain cells that will last (if you last)

on and off the train for over a year now, was wondering if anyone else self medicated similarly

It's fun, until you run out. Then it's like you want to rip off your skin because of the panic.

Better to just use benzos every once in awhile for panic

Be a real man and do opiates!!!

Attached: 1527724194815.png (500x598, 139K)

I've been using xannies on and off for years. They definitely help take the edge off and get through a bad day or tough situation. but the withdrawal symptoms are horrible if you're a habitual user. coming off of that stuff if you've been doing it every day for a while is pure misery

or just make sure you never run out

you'll ruin your brain, just go to the gym user. you'll feel a lot better.

Benzo addiction is not going to improve your life. Occasional use probably isn't the end of the world. I've heard normalfags use the term "bartarded" to refer to people who took benzos too much and wound up dumb because of it, and stereotypes like that usually don't come out of nowhere.

Fucking this
>abused benzos and alcohol about a year ago
>sometimes forgot entire weeks
>feel completely lost and miserable
>derealization
>depersonalization
Going cold turkey was probably the worst experience of my life but I've never felt better after the withdrawals are gone. It's easy as fuck to relapse though so be careful.

You know people actually fucking die from benzo withdrawal? Opiates are rough, but not deadly, and surprisingly (relatively) healthy over long periods of time.

IME opiates are in an entirely different league of vice. When you're high on opiates you don't give a shit about anything. You could be starving in a room with no water and a bunch of heroin and you'd be totally fine with it.

its a cope, copes are weak.

Attached: ShinjiCrying.jpg (853x480, 39K)

Accept absurdity
Obtain peace

>filename
you literally are not allowed to have an opinion

Well that does appear to be shinji crying, what would you have saved the image as?

can't because country is a pussy
but can have some alcohol, so its fine

I love feeding xannies to frail white femboys and nailing their bp's deep as I can while they're blacked out drooling on themselves

Try some weed, dude. I've never done Xanax before, and alcohol fucks with your liver

great till you build up a tolerance and need more and more to achieve the same shit then u cant function without it and your baseline is even worse than before. i take them once ever few weeks for sleep or sometimes a small dose when i go out to loosen up

If you have to rely on a drug as a crutch you could do a lot better. Weed is much safer than alcohol and benzos. And if you don't like weed you still might like CBD hemp.

This. Weed doesn't have any addictive properties to it

That's not really the case. Weed can be addictive. However, withdrawal from THC can't kill you, tends to be relatively mild, and generally doesn't last long.

Addiction means that you keep using a substance despite the negative consequences it's causing you, and find yourself unable to stop, due to withdrawal symptoms, compulsion, etc. By that standard, weed certainly can be addictive for some people.

A major difference though is that weed doesn't ravage your body like alcohol and many other drugs do. No one is sitting in a hospice dying of liver failure from weed.

I kinda phrased that wrong. Anything can be addictive, but Weed doesn't have any special chemicals that make it addictive (like the nicotine in cigarettes) Also, you're right about the ravaging thing. As someone who smokes pot, one of the benefits is that it won't wreak havoc on my body. And if I vaped or ate edibles instead of smoking, it would be even less

nailing their.. blood pressures..? odd fetish

Oh yeah, and as alluded to before, withdrawing from alcohol or benzos can literally kill you. People can become physically dependent on those substances to the extent that they can die if they quit cold turkey without tapering.

Never gonnna happen with weed. You can get general withdrawal symptoms like malaise, stomach upset, fatigue, irritability, and so on, but nothing that's actually going to directly cause you to die.

Weed is for unambitious retards. It makes you dumb, lazy, and schizophrenic.

No drug is worth using every day, not even caffeine.

Exactly. like I said before, that's why I stay away from those. The only drugs I use are cough syrup (DXM), weed, and ritalin

>It makes you dumb, lazy, and schizophrenic
>dumb and lazy
That's because dumb and lazy people are more likely to do weed
>schizophrenic
That's only in people who had a predisposition to be so

You can die by stopping to breathe or you can die on withdrawals, if you wanna cope just go and break something

Attached: 1425531872618.png (800x800, 51K)

>That's because dumb and lazy people are more likely to do weed
I knew smart people who started smoking weed and became pretty dim witted. Maybe that's because their neurological development was affected, maybe they just became slightly high all the time. Either way, weed made smart, promising teenagers into dumb cattle.

Weed enthusiasts brag about how nonaddictive it is, but the proportion of weed users who smoke everyday is much, much higher than the proportion of drinkers who drink everyday (at least in my experience). I think weed is worse than its fans let on, it's like there's still a bunch of retards overreacting to government informational campaigns from the 60s when it's been three generations since then.

Also weed isn't even that great of a high. It's just the normalfag drug par excellence.

Only reason to do alcohol and benzos is to OD. Doctors arent even supposed to prescribe benzos anymore because of how fast you become addicted and tolerant to the point where you need it to feel normal. Alcohol multiplies the effect.
At some point by continued use you'll be as scrambled as a crack fiend

*BoiPussi
sorry for not elaborating from the start

>DXM
That alien-tech synthetic opioid can seriously fuck you up if you abuse it.

Getting off benzos and alcohol was the best decision of my life. I took them regularly for 4 years and they ruined my life along other shitty life decisions.

I have been using xanax almost everyday for months now, using them in gereal for years. for the past 2 months I have been able to somehow have enough xanax to use everyday before I cant get any more for the month. I think the abuse of them has fucked my brain up good, combined with other drugs too, but benzos in particular just turn you into an emotionless retarded zombie that can barley form coherent sentences in real life conversation. I would rather be back addicted to oxy and dope than this shit

Buy a Dab pen

opiates with benzos make me nod out in my chair. I can't live like that anymore so I had to change my ways but I miss it. I couldn't work a part time job like that so getting high took a lot out of my life for a couple years.

>Muh life suck
>Better abuse drugs
Fucking retard, literally.

Attached: 1136-29072-19143.jpg (600x484, 25K)

Can you start a slow taper? I was on clonazepam every day for several months, but I haven't had any in a week now after slowly reducing my dose over time
You can get off them and then use as needed if you get panic attacks

pathetic
read nietzsche and then reread nietzsche six reptillion times