I'm so fucking bored. All I do is shit post and watch YouTube all fucking day...

I'm so fucking bored. All I do is shit post and watch YouTube all fucking day. Each month drips by in perceptual seconds. I'm 24 I need some kind of adventure. I have no clue what or with whom because I'm a fucking sperg. Do any of you fucks feel the same? Have any ideas? Maybe we could go on some robot adventure idk. I need a change though I'm going to claw my eyes out.

Attached: outh_online_1sht_chrctr_brad_6072x9000_02.jpg (768x1138, 344K)

I have a boring office job that I despise and I turn 24 next month.
If you want I can move you into my apartment and turn you into a drug dealer.
Although after a while that becomes a chore as well, hence why I eventually decided to get an office job.

Attached: 1557898523565.jpg (498x503, 44K)

Eh if I was gonna sell drugs I would just synth dmt and sell on dnet

How do I into dnet?

You have to choose neo

18 and same here....wanna play vidya but each time i start my pc all i say to myself is whats the point my life will still be boring and shit. do we have anything beside shitposting in our lives anons?

join the army hoMO

I feel you user. It's just dragging through the days.

Attached: qO_JI_zveI0.jpg (703x811, 113K)

Just go to college odds are you will end up normal. I went and graduated a kv 4 years later though

Can't used to be a cutterfag on my thighs. Lots of deep scars wouldn't make it through the check.

The older we get the worse it will be I feel

Try some original psychedelics

Do the same thing but next time try it on psychs thatll definitely spice things up

Tried them. They just amplify my negative emotions. Basically have a bad trip every time

Sometimes for fun, I'd go outside to a place I never go to before. I live in a dull suburban neighborhood, so I'd go downtown and go to a random bar or restaurant. I'd talk to strangers as well. You should try going to random places. It's better than being inside the house all the time.

Get a gym membership. Start going. Learn to embrace pain and challenge yourself to see how much you can take. Become better than normal, weak humans with diluted existences.

Attached: cb79c1555dca88ac1e3256dd87564fdf-d4tp3fi.png (780x590, 18K)

That's very unfortunate I'm sorry you can't enjoy the best experiences of life that doesnt pass the threshold of fucking up your body

Office jobs are truly the bane of society. They turn bright eyed business graduates into enslaved zombies and by the time you're 35 you've wasted all these years doing what your boss wanted you to do.

You are a child adult is just a nice word when you are a teen

I'm in college. It still feels like nothing ever happens.

Yeah I feel ya fml

exact same except 18. recently i started making a game but it still feels pointless and gay

I'm black and 21 what's sup