Just found out my oneitis actually has a crush on me

Just found out my oneitis actually has a crush on me.
What the fuck, I don't want her to like me. I don't want her to see who I really am.
What the fuck, bros? Anyone know this feel? What do I do?

Attached: whyamisodumb.png (646x595, 280K)

Are you actually fucking retarded.
I am in emotional pain everyday to see how she disregards me in any possible way, not even having a glance of thought about me and you get what you want and don't even use it.
What a tard

onenitis is a pipe dream, abandon ship. even if she likes you she will cuck you.

i understand how you feel but if you dont do anything the end result is the same if you show yourself and she doesnt like it

Yeah, my oneitis was into me at one point and i was too afraid of her knowing who i really was, so i tried to distance myself from her, but people i knew started talking to her. In the end exactly what i knew would happen happened, she realized i wasn't lying when i would tell her i was ugly and that she wouldn't like me if we met irl.
What you should do is confront her, or see what happens, if she does see who you really are. Id you try to hide like i did it'll only make things worse.

i had this happen to me and i fucked it up. do whatever you have to do and go after her. take a fucking xanax, drink some alcohol, smoke a bowl. whatever it takes to calm you down enough to go after her. if you don't do this and pussy out you will regret forever. i'm telling you this from experience with this exact subject. calm yourself down and do something

ah, reminds me of my time in hs. I was an ultra chad on the outside but a mega virigin on the inside. Girls were unusually super friendly with me and i never ever caught on at the time. surely they're not looking at me specifically, surely when someone says x likes me, they're joking
at one point, an ultra qt 3.14 and here two friends went to the nerd club and asked me to teach them how to play magic cards, and afterwards, i never talked to them again.
just hand out with her dude, talk to her and smile. everything will happen naturally afterwards, if she does indeed like you.

Holy shit there is some serious self destruction going down in this thread

What the fuck? If she gets to spend time with me and find out I'm a virgin, browse Jow Forums and follow "Corrupcao Brasileira Memes" on Twitter, she'll just fucking push me to the sidelines or cheat on me with either chad or Jamal.
Any huebros to help me out?
I just want back into /comfy/
Should I just ghost her? Lie about being gay? Tell her I'm gonna kill myself next week or something?
To be fair, I look very attractive and I'd see why she'd get into me. I do sports, I was captain of my school's football/soccer team and I'm a goalie for my uni's football team now, but personality wise, I'm toxic, weird and just fucked up. I wanna be left alone to indulge in discussions in this board and be who I really am. She'll probably just call me racist, a biggot and make me lose the few friends I'm comfortable having.
I DON'T WANT HER IN MY LIFE

Attached: sbugh.jpg (480x259, 27K)

WELL STOP FOLLOWING SHITTY MEME PAGES AND REALIZE WOMEN CAN LIKE YOUR PERSONALITY/YOU WITHOUT WHAT YOU'RE LINKED TO AS LONG AS YOU DONT MANIFEST ANY SHITTY BEHAVIOR RELATED TO IT.
holy fuck you are just some fucking Chad who is actually too stupid to realize it, get off this board

Don't waste this chance, user. You have an opportunity that many of us have never been given.

NIGGER I DON'T WANT FUCKING FAGGOTS NEAR ME. JUST BECAUSE SHE'S THE CUTEST GIRL I'VE EVER SEEN, I DOUBT SHE'D WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF HER LIFE JUST CUDDLING ME AND JUST BEING LIKE MY MOM AND TAKE CARE OF ME AND TELL ME EVERYTHING IS GOIN TO BE OKAY.
I STILL WANT TO COOK HER SOME DINNER THOUGH AND MAYBE BUY HER A PRETTY DRESS BUT IT'D BE PATRONIZING, SEXIST AND REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1558448701200.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>Patronizing and sexist
YOU FUCKING BETA KEK, SHE ALREADY LIKES YOU, IF YOU PLAY YOUR FUCKING CARD RIGHT SHE WILL, SHOW HER HOW GOOD YOU CAN BE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT KYS AND DO IT, GET HER REEEEEE

Yeah, i purposefully ruined many relationships with girls because i was afraid that if i spent time with them i would reveal my true self and it would lead to fucked up shit happening. My life has been terrible and i didnt want to mess up a qts life by spreading my problems to hers so i pushed them away.

Attached: images.jpg (245x206, 8K)

I'M NOT SAYING IT WILL BE.
I'M SAYING SHE'LL CLAIM THAT IT WILL AND I'LL BE LABELED AS A RAPIST AND MY LIFE WILL BE RUINED FUCKING FEMINIST FUCKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HAHAHAHAHAHAH ARE YOU ACTUALLY HAVING A ONEITIS CRUSH ON A FEMINIST, ARE YOU RETARDED HOLY SHIT, DO YOU ALSO LIKE TP SQUEEZE LEMONS IN YOUR EYES?

Go for it. If it works out than great! If not, it's better to have loved and to have lost than to have never loved at all.

Leia "Pleasant Hell" do John Dolan, nerdao. As feministas (hetero) continuam gostando dessas coisas.

EVERY WOMAN IA EITHER FEMINIST OR A CLOSTED FEMINIST, YOU DUMB FUCK.
THERE IS NOWHERE TO RUN.

Attached: 1561185390916.png (887x887, 1.23M)

Obrigado, danone.
Vou ler amanha.

HAHAHAHAHAH YOU ARE ACTUALLY AUTSITIC, THEY ARE NOT, WHO PUT COARSE SALT IN YOUR ASS

You don't know what Oneitis means
Lurk more newfag

YOU'RE NIGGER UNIRONICALLY COMMAND SUDOKU IMMEDIATEDLY

share your favorite anime. see what happens bro

Attached: 12477329.png (225x225, 62K)

>Tfw jojofag
Is it over, bro?
>Implying newfag
I bet you don't even know what is "Pool's closed" or how to triforce.

Attached: rBuY8eY.jpg (709x765, 72K)

sounds based go for it bro

Attached: 1564212642541s.jpg (221x229, 7K)

HAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK

You're like a dog chasing cars that finally got one. You need to own up to your responsibility now, go on at least one date with her and test out if you guys are compatible. If you're not, no worries, that's totally fine, you can continue jerking off to her instagram stories like you were. You might actually like her though, as a person and not as an idea.

Dude, she probably likes you BECAUSE you're a retarded shitposting faggot, not in spite of it.

I want you to take a second and think, REALLY think, about the relationship between your ideals of her and reality. If she is a feminist, then she'd probably hate that most of your attraction was built on you objectifying her, seeing her as a beautiful dream and not a real human bean. You need to reconcile that, and at the very least see if there's anything she does that's a dealbreaker

Well fellow huenogg. Lets start by unfollowing the shitty meme page and go and approach this woman. Caralho, as vezes o nego quer so se fuder. Vai viver e vaza desse site enquanto da.

Fuck it, bro. I fucking will.
By god I'll ask her out.
And BY THE HOLY LAND, I WILL FUCKING MAKE IT
I guess I am like a dog chasing cars... But then, if all fails... I don't think I'll ever be chasing cars... But you guys motivate me and I thank you for that. I'll try. We'll see what happens next.
Nao da, irmao... Desde os nove anos de idade vindo pra essa merda e desde os 12 postando... Eu sou velho demais aqui pra vazar assim. Eu amo e odeio vcs todos. Vao se fuder seus viadinhos, eu amo vcs, vai tomar no cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Attached: 1556830458537.png (225x266, 23K)

Godspeed, Jojofag.

>I can't get a gf because modern society has taught women to hate me
>one actually likes you
>I-I still can't because if I be nice to her society still m-might think I'm sexist

Stop with these stupid fucking excuses, retard. You have a chance so fucking take it

Are you fucking retarded originalllyi?

all women are feminist but some don't use the label because it repels men. women are good at hiding their power level.

time to show her some boku no pico.

yep, the only way out is suicide. worked wonders for me ;)

You have an issue in being honest. That is also with yourself. Show her the cards you have drawn and be honest. That's all it takes.

>OP is crushing on a tranni

She is not a tranny and have actually comfy looking tits. I'd gladly fall askeep on her chest if I could.
While I would fuck a transexual woman, I HIGHLY prefer real women over trans people.

Attached: 1560605735387m.jpg (1024x986, 82K)

fuck off normie 987578

Make me proud, autist.

statistically atleast one user will have his oneitis return his feelings
go for it op
do it for us

If you don't give it a shot then you're probably gonna regret it forever, but that isn't my problem so do whatever you want. I hope the rest of your posts are ironic and you haven't really been this poisoned against pursuing your own happiness by this website. I'll tell you now that people here want to drag you down with them. They don't care if you're happy, they just don't want to be alone.

win her and never come back here, user

>Anyone know this feel?
No, get out.

Attached: 1561042614018.jpg (972x1024, 82K)