Why is this never seriously discussed? Being a woman in society is hell: You're pressured into having sex...

Why is this never seriously discussed? Being a woman in society is hell: You're pressured into having sex, yet treated terribly if you do. Men don't have to deal with this awful paradox worldwide.

Attached: 3f913-slutshaming.jpg (500x250, 45K)

That's not even true. Women just like twisting reality to make themselves the victim. Is it really that hard to not fuck every man you see? Genuinely curious.

wouldnt it be as simple as not having sex?
dont give into the pressure to not get treated terribly?

man deal with the paradox of the longer you are a virgin the more likely you are to stay one

No one will think bad of you if you stay virgin as a female

No one hates women for having sex
They hate women for not having sex with them
If you're constantly desired and pandered to and still think life is hell, just kill yourself

OH NO I HAVE THE PRESSURE OF BEJNG ABLE TO HAVE SEX WITH LITERALLY ANYBODY I CHOOSE IN A SOCIETY WHERE PROMISCUITY IS ENCOURAGED!!!! NOOOOOOOOO I CAN ONLY HAVE SEX WITH 2 CHADS THIS WEEK NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Go back to Redd!t. No one here cares.

This. Stupid women like OP just can't help but throw themselves at cocks and need to shame but also vindicate their behavior because all women thinks about is variations on perversion and sexual urges.

except for your potential future husband who will break up with you for not giving him teh fuck

Only whores would call you a prude desu.

The people who whine about prudes are different from the people who whine about sluts. Are women really so fucking naive that they think it's worth trying to please everyone?

if you fuck a new guy every day you're a whore. if you fuck a new guy every week you're a whore. if you fuck a new guy every 2 weeks you're a whore. if you fuck a new guy every month you're a whore. if you fuck a new guy every 3 months you're kind of not a whore but still kind of slutty and obviously have commitment problems. if you fuck a new guy every 6 months you're not too bad. if you fuck a new guy every year you're alright.
its all about time

oh my god! how awful! they call you, well, i cant even bring myself to type it out its so shameful. they actually call you the p- word? how dreadful! and the only way you can avoid it by not chattering about sex with your gal pals like a giddy schoolgirl? lord have mercy!

Attached: norm-macdonald-has-a-show.jpg (1000x563, 57K)

>Men don't have to deal with this awful paradox worldwide.

Look up "Incels " on Google and see how many articles talk shit about sexless men.

i always assumed the whole stigma around sex was just a meme perpetuated by out of touch boomers. is this actually a big deal in us high schools? it never mattered at the one i went to.

>yet treated terribly if you do
By literally who? This isn't the fucking 70s. Normies don't hate sluts

Attached: 1561429492630.jpg (640x640, 80K)

Every thread like this, it's the same replies.
>dumb woman, nobody judges women who have sex
>but if you don't like it, just keep your legs shut, you dirty whore, it's not that hard
>unless you want to have sex with me, then that's cool
>but only if you're a virgin
>did I mention nobody is judging you? stop complaining.

why? if you he wont commit to you BEFORE sex hes not good husband material. you are not a free sample he must try before he buys. You only have your virginity once

You know, here's a crazy thought. Do you ever think that maybe you, like, shouldn't have sex until you're married? Maybe that the "potential" husband will actually just bail on you and not commit?
Real crazy thought there, I know. I mean, it's just normal to take stupid gambles on men that are proven to not commit with their past or sexual conquests on women that thought the exact same thing as you did and ended up in the exact same place, right? It's normal to have children out of wedlock from many different fathers, some of which you aren't even sure who the father is, right? It's just the most normal thing to do to ruin your body and life because you can't make a single good mating decision to save your life.
It's all normal. This world is normal. Everything is good. Do not question. Consume.

kek nobody has said anything remotely like this. women are so fucking stupid.

god this
i swear to god you whores are dumb as door, cant you fucking read, can you just do basic human shit?
all the replies in here are a few lines im xanned the fuck out about to sleep and i could still read it fucks sakes

Yep there isenough evidence just in these replies honestly
I swear you guys all have selective vision and see only what confirms your bias because this shit is EVERYWHERE youd have to be blind not to see it

Okay what about these:
None of them are implying that "wahh you have to fuck me"

No but the first two for sure this thread illustrates it pretty well

>every post is made by the same person
this kind of backwards ass logic you only see from females

>only see from females
oh, that's a load of bullshit and you know it. You see it from males on here all the time as well. Quit being a faggot and just call them what they are, which is stupid.

> yet treated terribly if you do

Utter bullshit, there's always an army of thirsty betas that don't care how many guys they fuck.

I've never actually seen an user genuinely postulate that his thread is only occupied by a single person before I entered this thread. Anyways I'm getting bored of your rhetoric. Toodle loo!

Just have kids in wedlock, you stupid woman.

You can literally go outside and have orbiters defend you from anything. You caring about some random dudes on the internet is pathetic on your part.

>Being a woman in society is hell
Opinion immediately discarded. Women have no idea how good they have it.

Attached: zvdyvnh.jpg (480x640, 31K)

People are pressured to do bad things. Character is when you resist the pressure. It's not just for women but everybody.

A women being a virgin is a prude? Holy fuck that is so far from what people would actually say.
I wish people would stop generalizing society to it's Chad's and Stacie's dialogue. There are other humans with more wholesome thoughts.

That's what the guy trying to get in her pants will say to try to get what he wants. She has to be stupid not to see through that.

It's the same logic as people being wary of middle aged men who never married. If a woman goes through many relationships, at some point you have to worry about what she actually wants or if she knows what she wants.

>Oh, I wish I had a sensitive guy
>user? Are you crying? Oh my god what a pussy

There is absolutely nothing bad about being a woman. Its being a man that is the burden. Being a white male especially.

The breakfast club (pic is a scene from this film) was an 80s movie. The statement may have been somewhat true for the 80s but American and Western European sexual culture has changed dramatically since then. Feminist ideas have become more common and religiosity has declined dramatically.

Being a female prude is a very good thing, roastie.

That is not even close to being true, and for females being a virgin is seen in a much better light. Women, especially western women, are the most privileged people to have ever existed.