Full on betrayal

So i visited japan awhile back for 2 weeks and realized when i came back that my close friend (someone who i considered a friend) started dating my ex gf and he knew damn well i was devistated after we broke up. What wouldve u boys have done in my situation when u heard the news? I personally lost my absolute shit and was gonna beat the shit out of him but my gf at the time talked me out of it and all my friends told me to calm down

Attached: C0C7B5D3-A21B-401E-8ED5-8D5B87DCD334.jpg (1125x1001, 115K)

id ghost that fucker, hes more like your acquaintance than friend at this point

Personally? I'd have kicked his ass.

this. he obviously didn't feel close enough to you to deny himself the forbidden pusy

You can't fight for your ex if you already have a girlfriend. What is she? Chopped liver? That's basically saying she dosent matter and you still want the old girl

Exactly what i did. Hes best friends with one of my friends ive been friends with for like 13 years so i try to avoid him at best

Oh i wanted todo that shit but it seemed that all of my friends were like "oh theyre in love let them be". Cunts literally lasted 2 weeks until my ex stopped talking to him

Well the girl i was with i only started dating like a few weeks before i went to japan and it kinda spiraled into a relationship after abunch of hookups. She was probably just a rebound off of the ex that my friend dated

>ex gf
your problems are irrelevant get off my board

Yeah imagine losing a friend of 3 years to date a girl that wouldnt have fucked anyone shes dated after like 4 years. I talked about her with this shit and she said sucking dicks gross and itll be awhile for her todo it

Sorry retard, forgot people like u have never interacted with women before and shit themselves at the thought that they would have to interact with women

go to reddit normalfaggot nobody cares about your non-problems here

>they lasted two weeks
Holy fuck. There's no need to give a shit then. Your friend's a cunt still, but if it was already broken there's no need to fuck it up further.

Reddits for fucking retards. Not my fault u dont have a social life and have to shit on other people who have one

>Reddits for fucking retards
perfect for a normalfaggot piece of shit sex-haver like you I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF YOUR GF IS KEKING YOU WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND LMAO GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

Im not instigating anything anymore im just asking for ur guys' opinion and also cause im bored lmao. And yeah obv the guys still a cunt just wanted to show how he pulled this bs for 2 weeks of nothing

Cant even tell if ur sarcastic lmfaoo

*ahem*
FUCK OFF FROM MY BOARD, YOUR PROBLEMS ARE NOT REAL YOU NORMALFAGGOT

there is that clear enough retard

Fuck off. Go to some other board with this horseshit.

>What wouldve u boys have done in my situation when u heard the news?
Been a normalfag somewhere other than r9k.

Hes a snake

>I can't let go
>has a current gf
What a cunt

it's not betrayal, it's moving on and you have to do too bro.