I'm 5'5" in the USA. Is there even any point in trying bros/lasses?

I'm 5'5" in the USA. Is there even any point in trying bros/lasses?

I'd post my face for further confirmation but muh rulez

Attached: 1511337765630.jpg (500x474, 31K)

post on /soc/ and link back here

if you're cute take the trap pill

Im 5ft 4 and had a asian gf

manlet traps are always disgusting and non passing though, its because their bodies are stocky and more muscly looking, not trim and slender like a cute girl.

Sure I am 5 foot 2 and would date a guy your height, desu I have never really cared about it

Based fembot slightly restoring hope for manlets

ehh don't wanna post on /soc/... honestly i might post here cuz I'm on hotel wifi anyway
am not gay or mentally ill so trap pill is a no go
congrats dude
good to know, thanks

ok just post here, but if you're not ugly then the trap pill is your best bet

face is the only real determinant. if you look okay you'll be fine.

alright I'll post if another user will chip in as well lmfao

what do you mean chip in

post here nigger

I will chip in, go first.

1 inch taller than you but all my GF's have been at least 5'9. Fashion and personality are big factors.

>rules
oh? Post it, goofball

Attached: heh.png (854x480, 215K)

How do I make you go away, akko poster

Don't tell him that. Believing it was his height was the last crutch his self esteem had. As long as he could blame something outside his control, he could feel vindicated.

You don't have to be gay or mentally ill to become a cute trap user :3

Attached: 1539136151475.png (624x886, 456K)

Don't worry, there's still the possibility that he's just straight up ugly.

sry for delay, inb4 banned and doxxed for a dumbass Jow Forums thread lololol

Anyways give it to me straight, am I fucked?

Attached: 20190604_172728.jpg (3264x2448, 1.91M)

I just had what is probably my last growth spurt, so not all hope is lost, user, tell me, how old are you?

Here, I'm a MaN of my words. I'm 5'5 as well. So we are both fucked. Got an above average pp though, but It wouldn't matter at this point.

Attached: G456789.jpg (1074x1098, 59K)

Wait, hold the fuck up, Introspektive?

I'mma give it to you straight.

No, your face isn't hideous and you have the ability to grow facial hair. Learn to shape and trim it and you'll be a 7 or 8 in the face. Learn how to dress for your body type and get a good haircut is my best advice

I'd eat both of your asses

Go for asian or latina and use high soled shoes i guess, so you can make it to 5'6.

Just go on grindr and get TOPPED

you look pretty swole which is nice lad, you've got hope

lol I don't think we look that alike

thanks brother

fortunately I prefer asian/latina, maybe i should stop being an autist

You're actually pretty good looking bro.

thanks appreciate it

maybe my suffering is because I'm a robot tier autist and not height... at least mainly

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!?!

also why don't you like me?

Attached: anon, I'm worried.png (540x582, 297K)

>how do you know who I am
Idk I just managed to pick you out of the million other people that supplement their post with a picture of a particular cartoon character

lmfaooooo

oregano

I am 5 feet 4 and maybe 130lbs OP, can sit here and tell you about guys who do way better than even I do but thats neither here nor there since you do not have their same, like, essence.

My ex spouse was 5 feet 7, I was terribly insecure about being short and use to wear big shoes with lifts until I met a kid in my freshman year shorter than me that was pulling. I had never casually dated before I broke up with my ex so that was a new world to me and a confidence builder, speaking of which if you want to just feel better real quick about minor things like that go out and meet somebody. I never expect anything serious out of it but having a girl tell me I am fine does a lot more for my self esteem, unfortunately, than working out.

But nigga I will say when I get a haircut or some new clothes I feel like a God

Attached: C198BBD8-9EA1-4063-85E0-6C8E3B7B72DB.jpg (750x1624, 272K)

Not bad user. Solid 6 or 7.