Just ate a raw egg

just ate a raw egg.
still not dead

Attached: my waifu Megumin (220).png (2700x3500, 1.51M)

try again with one that hasn't been refrigerated for several days

No user, now you'll be stronger than ever... the raw eggs only made you more resilient

Would you eat a human abortion? you monster

>refrigerating your eggs
cease this faggotry.

It's necessary, you cannot expect chickens to put the right amount of eggs every day.

i ate a couple before too

if you can't eat your eggs before they go bad from being on the counter, you're either buying too many eggs or not eating enough of the eggs you bought.
eggs do not need to be refrigerated.

If you don't wash off the protective coating, it's actually safe to leave eggs out. Europeans don't refrigerate their eggs because their governments don't force egg providers to wash the oil coating off.

I don't buy eggs, I just stockpile the eggs my chickens produce in a basket above fridge.

You probably think butter has to be refrigerated too, homo.

how are raw eggs bad? i usually put 3 to 2 cups oj with a splash of cream and some orange peel and woosh eggcellent shake

>above fridge
good, don't put them in the refrigerator.

Cold butter is the best butter, beside it there's no reason to refrigerate butter.

cold butter is useless unless you're making butter shavings for a dough or something

Cold butter is far easier to put on bread with a knife. You just cut a piece of it put over bread and allow it to slowly melt.

>not buying several packages of butter to store in the fridge over a long period of time and simply taking one stick out at a time as its needed

Attached: Laughs in American.jpg (323x326, 18K)

Refrigerated food, with a few exceptions (like butter), has a terrible texture... it's far easier to buy small amounts.

>cold butter is best for spreading on bread after you put it on the bread so it's not cold anymore
yes american, if you use a whole stick of butter at once, every time. if you only use half of that stick of butter on your hotpockets, what do you do with the other half? put it back in the refrigerator?

uncompromisingly based, user. Are you gunna eat another, or would that make you too powerful?

is it not bizarre that you don't need to? Pure fat seems like it would be the kinda fuel that bacteria would love, but apparently it's their antithesis?

Attached: just cooking.jpg (448x252, 16K)

>I enjoy liquid butter instead of good solid refrigerated butter.
You make me sick user

>is it not bizarre that you don't need to? Pure fat seems like it would be the kinda fuel that bacteria would love, but apparently it's their antithesis?
I don't know the science behind it, but I never got sick from eating unrefrigerated butter.

the chances of getting salmonella from raw eggs is around 1 in 300 000, you could eat a raw egg every day for 50 years and you'd be more likely to never get sick than to actually have issues. This is just in america, in other countries like canada the standards of cleanliness for eggs is high enough that the chance is practically zero. Still, people have a stigma against raw eggs

You literally said butter was an exception to this rule, so why not stockpile it?
You is a dumb nigga. You take a stick of butter out to put in the butter dish on the counter when you run out of the previous stick.

Attached: 71Xt9j5HQEL._SX425_.jpg (425x200, 8K)

>i enjoy ripping holes in my bread in my sauna

>You literally said butter was an exception to this rule, so why not stockpile it?
Because I don't need to stockpile food, I can always buy more from the market when I need. I'm going to buy vegetables and meat anyway.

>You is a dumb nigga.
literally and unironically no u.
>put in the butter dish on the counter
is the entire fucking point i was making. leave that shit out of the refrigerator

Better keep them very cold, unless you want to found a galled egg.

What if there's an emergency and you don't have time to buy extra butter or maybe there's an economic collapse and the store no longer has butter for sale?
I'm not going to leave a dozen sticks of butter out in the open. Only one needs to be out a time.

never in my entire life of not refrigerating eggs has this happened to my eggs.

If there was an emergency, butter shortage is the least of my problems. I don't know how things are in the US, but here the supply chains are incredible short, the butter I eat is made in my town.
You live in a cold or in a warm country?

the butter that is for using is not in the refrigerator. store your butter that you are not currently using in the refrigerator if you want, but it doesnt need it either.

i live almost literally on the equator. it is not cold. everything is fine.

And how the fuck you didn't got any galled egg?

The butter in the US probably comes from China. Fuck if I care where it's from. I never even check to see if the packaging even says where it's from.
Yeah, that was my point. Long term butter storage in the fridge, the butter that's being used stays out. I'm not going to leave all the butter out because it won't all fit on the butter dish and it'll melt everywhere, plus it could just be sitting there for months if I don't use it fast enough.

i eat the eggs instead of using them as decoration or shitty paperweights

>no knowing personally who produces the things you eat

>what is a butter crock

If you leave a egg two days outside in a warm day they can become galled. How can you eat eggs in the same day you buy them?

I'd hardly consider the things I eat to be "food" anymore after all the processing its gone through, so it doesn't really matter who made it in the first place.
Something Americans don't own.

>buy eggs or retrieve eggs from the chickens outside
>eat eggs

inb4 b-but wat about the eggs u cant eat
i give those away for other people to eat

>strange kitchenware baffles local american, film at 11
>>IT LIKE A BOWL BUT STUFF FALL OUT WTF

>buy some eggs or retrieve eggs from the chickens outside
>eat some eggs
>stockpile the rest for a day or two
>eat the rest of the eggs

yeah that was implied. the stockpile though is on my counter, not in a cryogenic stasis chamber. the eggs are fine.

Now I want to know why the fuck my eggs get galled so easily...

if they were bought in the US from Big Egg, it could be a production thing

Body builders eat raw egg regularly because it's high in protein.
Just a quick fun fact for you.

I've more chickens that I care to count, it's not lucrative.

Yes, eating semen is also a good source of protein for bodybuilders. It's not gay though.

open an egg truck. serve only eggs, cooked 40 different ways. call it something like
>Great Eggspectations
>His Eggsellency
>Egg of Eggquarias
or something i have more names if needed but i'll need a cut
sell people $20 egg sandwiches and shit.

Most stores actually run at a net loss on their eggs to attract people in to buy other more expensive groceries. It's literally impossible to compete with large egg providers.

People wouldn't pay me $2 for an egg sandwiche

cause you have to make them feel like $20 for it is a good deal, like you're doing them a favour

Big Egg keeps getting away with it!

I don't live in US, people here don't expend money in fancy food. And eggs are the lowest kind of food.

then work with what you have: volume. make up a bunch of shitty egg sandwiches or something, sell them cheaply to people with real jobs in the early morning, construction people and so on

I don't want to be rich, I like my live the way it is.
If I managed to make a lot of money I don't what I'd do with it.

you don't have to aspire to be rich, you can just live easy mode with your modest egg sandwich income. you know how much money you need for the lifestyle you want, earn that much from eggs and then stop selling eggs for the day/week/month/year.

user, like I said, I'm happy with my life the way it is. I don't want to be idle, neither I was more money than I already have. I don't have your ambition.

>you should make your food go bad as fast as possible for no benefit
no thanks

i'm flattered you think i'm ambitious user but that is not the case. i actively try to not earn any money or be noticed by anyone.

Nigga I cracked 4 raw eggs and chugged it because I was too lazy to cook

This thread is starting to make me wonder how long butter and eggs last in the fridge in comparison to not.

P U R E P R O T I E N

Attached: IMG_9584.jpg (474x266, 14K)

>uncompromisingly based, user. Are you gunna eat another, or would that make you too powerful?
I was just lazy and wanted a snack so had one to try.
it is fine really, alll mental

I read you should start eating them raw by only eating a spoonful at a time until you get used to the bacti or something.

>Nigga I cracked 4 raw eggs and chugged it because I was too lazy to cook
dude im that lazy as well

Attached: WvvxHCr.png (769x967, 682K)