As a hot girl who feels unendingly lonely id like to say a quick fuck you to all the robots who think being in a...

as a hot girl who feels unendingly lonely id like to say a quick fuck you to all the robots who think being in a relationship is based on looks. sike i dont wanna be fucked i wanna be loved

Attached: IMG_20190422_180041_479.jpg (1829x1829, 408K)

this is an original comment

sike

nice original comment bro

As someone who's been in three relationships all ending with them being complete psychopaths I can say from firsthand experience you don't know what love is and that if you were to receive it you'd just throw it away.

After being in several relationships I'd say it was a mixture of looks and how much I could stand the other person. That being said looks don't mean much to me because if you're a shit person I'd probably drop you regardless.

Yeah yeah, take it to cc

thanks I thought it was pretty funny

Attached: mr26foU.gif (640x368, 1.73M)

Stay away from you then..

im so fucking desperate for human interaction you have no idea

ugly autistic user here
i'm un ironically considering suppressing all of my romantic desires and living in a rural small town
send help

ill come live with you and ill bake us bread

no you'll just bully me and be mean

Attached: apusad.png (658x662, 59K)

Do you bring anything to the relationship other than looks? If not then it's clear. If you are good for nothing except being a fucktoy then don't expect a loving relationship with a worthwhile guy.

lmao clearly not to anyone here. i should just go kill myself then at least i wont take up oxygen am i right?

I don't judge girls by there looks but I'm brown.

>hot girl
Tits or GTFO

fake i just wanted a friend

I said that to a girl and she said that's the most unattractive thing a guy could ever say

Attached: 1564154515664.jpg (179x282, 8K)

just go back to instagram you tard

Why didn't you answer the question? Why should I be interested in a relationship with a girl if all she has to offer is looks?

r9k is for friends

Attached: tenor.gif (498x280, 740K)

leave. we all know every word you're saying is an absolute fucking lie. please for the love of god, go back to the steamy pile of normie digested content that is instagram.
FUCK YOU

Attached: 1553892613846.jpg (279x326, 10K)

tfw im still underage and missing out on tons of femanon pussy

>I dont wanna be fucked i wanna be loved
I believe you, but love is a lot easier for attractive people to find as well.

>im a hot girl

Attached: Ugly Tranny.jpg (640x480, 33K)

Fuck off slut, go get a herpes or something

>As someone who's been in three relationships all ending with them being complete psychopaths I can say from firsthand experience you don't know what love is and that if you were to receive it you'd just throw it away.

I'm seconding this, with two similar relationships.

Just go on tinder and other dating sites until you find someone you click with physically and emotionally.

>i dont wanna be fucked i wanna be loved
Maybe you should have thought about that before you got fucked

Attached: image.jpg (907x718, 200K)

Attractive, socially acceptable user here.
I'm unironically suppressing all of my romantic desires and living in a rural small town.
I have helped myself, and am going to the gym and studying for better employment after laid off from six figure job.

Youre probably not hot at all if you browse r9k. Dont kid yourself.

Attached: 1452901412926s.jpg (250x211, 7K)

Oh my!!! Could it be!?

Attached: IMG_20190528_142456.jpg (388x223, 13K)

Jesus OP. You have to be over 18 here first of all.
Not being able to find perfect love is not the same as not being able to find a partner at all.

This guy is wise and you should take his post as a warning of where you're going in life if you don't get off your high horse and actually live with reality. Hollywoods fucked your head as much as any one else. The A lister chad is not coming.

Any partner doesn't magically cure loneliness retard

Sounds like you'd be the one who doesn't know what love is.

I bet it does, at least for a guy that has not had any type of partner at any point of his life.

That guy should fix his mental illness first

if you hated yourself i could be your fren but now we have nothing in common except wanting tp be cared for so fuck you

tits or gtfo.
seriously.
when did we stop doing that?

When Jow Forums went gay and became obsessed with "chad"