Question Time:

What do fembots actually do? I have a general grasp on what the guys tend to do e.g., play video games, watch anime, etc. However, I was wondering what the female counterpart usually does to pass the time?

Also, on a lighter note, how was everyone's day today?

Attached: Kamisama-no-Memochou-wallpaper-700x394.jpg (700x394, 32K)

OP here.

I've talked to several people from Jow Forums on Discord and I liked most of them. Some of them would be really mean to me and just block me for being "normie," though which kinda hurt my feelings. Most of them seem like genuinely nice people and I always wish them the best of luck.

Attached: aZLvbrV_700b.jpg (700x391, 29K)

Play video games, watch YouTube, read books, bake sweets, dream about doing various DIYs for my home, exercise... I suppose that passes most of the time.

Found a cockroach in the living room today. It scared the life out of me and left me shaking for a while. I put a bowl on it and went out to buy some bug spray. I think it's dead, but I'm too scared to look.

I think about the world ending and all the stupid people I know getting ripped apart by hollow pts and then I come back to reality and just try to go autopilot to distance myself from my shitty life

I listen to music to pass the time. I enjoy watching youtube, reading, scrolling through tik tok, and twitter. I talk to one person on discord and when they go to sleep, I listen to more music until I cant keep my eyes open.

Oh, you enjoy baking? That's awesome. I can cook, but I never actually learned how to bake anything other than cheesecake (if you can really call that baking lol) Also, cockroaches have always freaked me out. You should probably check on that. The worst thing would be waking up to one on your chest.

Yikes, I know that feeling. Been there, done that.

I don't use social media but I do enjoy watching TikTok compilations on YouTube time to time. What kind of music do you like listening to?

Attached: a512fc8fcbf7a641a519aa20a341472ac6dd3307_hq.jpg (600x337, 32K)

>tik tok
Fuck off

Tonight ive been listening to Weezer, Brand New, Bjork, Pavement and a lot of Ariel Pink. I listen to a wide variety of music but my most played genres are alternative and pop.

femanon here, i wouldn't consider myself fembot but there was a time last year when i was neet and spent almost all of my waking hours on r9k. during that time i stayed in my bed 23 hours a day. i would wake up and browse r9k, fall asleep for a few hours, wake up and browse some more and so on. at midnight i would go downstairs to eat and i'd go to the washroom pee/poop. i'd shower once a week. I hadn't finished highshool so i really thought my life was over (very dramatic of me haha) i had no skills and no idea of what changing my life would look like. I'm very grateful to have a few wonderful people in my life who believed in me and were willing to give me a second chance. In September i'll be enrolling in an alternative school to get diploma, I plan on working part time so i don't have to rely on my parents for money, so i won't graduate as quickly as I would like but it will happen and that's what's important, right? Anyways, i'm now realizing this has turned into a long ramble. as of today i spend my time trying to work on skills like learning to play the piano and drawing (i'm no good yet though) and looking after my fishes. I deleted every social media account i owned because it just didn't feel worth it anymore so hopefully with all this free time i have on my hands now, i'll be able to fill my life with meaningful things.
TL;DR piano, drawing & fish keeping.

They have some funny content, actually. There are a lot of users that like to just be vapid attention whores, but there are also a lot of funny, creative content creators.

Hey, cheesecake is wonderful. It's one of the best desserts there is. Do you bake it in the oven or just let it set in the fridge? I'll often bake cookies, muffins, or bread pudding. They're not hard to make - just a bit time-consuming.

The cockroach is definitely still under the bowl, and I pretty much drowned it in insecticide, so I'm pretty sure it's dead. I'd still rather not look at it...

Oh shoot, I love Weezer. I used to listen to them a lot when I worked at a bar in Pennsylvania lol. Most of their songs are pretty much drilled into my head. Great taste!

I think that it's fantastic that you're taking such steps. I've been in that position a few years ago after dropping out of college, but I've been busting my butt getting to where I am now. Remember: your demons are only as strong as you make them. Good luck on everything and I really enjoy reading what you wrote. Thanks so much for sharing :) Playing the piano sounds awesome. I, myself, play guitar and sing which I enjoy doing in my leisure. That's really cool that you're learning that on your own. Good luck!

I bake the cheesecake in the oven and let it cool overnight in the fridge. Also, wow, you can make a lot of things! I'd love to try your recipes if you don't mind.

Oof, I guess you can call it a win for now, but you'll have to get rid of the cockroach sooner or later lol.

Attached: baking-inou-battle-wa-nichijou-kei-no-naka-de-12.png (1718x1620, 1.66M)

Female here. I cry, self harm, sleep and lock myself in my bedroom so my mom doesn't enter, i spend my day just countering her while i play video games in my room from morning to night.

Attached: 1564304365109.jpg (586x651, 55K)

I'm really sorry to hear you're going through a rough patch like that. Sometimes, we need that time of seclusion to collect ourselves before venturing out. I'm glad you still have video games to turn to to pass the time and take your mind off for a moment. What video games do you like to play?

That sounds nice. I love baked cheesecake! One of my favorite recipes is from a website called Baking Bites, for Sugar Donut Muffins. They're simple muffins with a healthy dose of nutmeg, and they're so good.

I might try and dispose of the cockroach after dinner. Maybe I'll have worked up some courage by then...

That sounds awesome! I'll definitely give that a try sometime. Thanks so much, lol. Do you have any other things you could recommend I try out?

Good luck on getting rid of the cockroach lmao.

The thing is, I've been in seclusion for nearly 4 months now and gaming alone in my bedroom. I have social anxiety and she is just makes it worse for me in every way possible. She is vocal about my behavior, says that I hate her (which isn't true) saying that I am ungrateful (which again isn't true) and telling everyone how much of a nuisance I am, says I'll be single forever. She has always hated me anyway because I wasn't the Stacy she wanted. Everyone I know hates me for not being Stacy or sociable enough. The state of my existence is just awful and I wish I were gone.
I play many types usually RPG and MMO.

Sure! If you like pudding, I found a nice pudding recipe.

>Heat 2 US cups milk in a double boiler.
>In a separate bowl, combine 1/2 cup white sugar, 3 tablespoons cornstarch, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
>Pour dry ingredients into milk in small batches, stirring all the while.
>When everything's dissolved and the mixture thickens just a bit, remove it from heat.
>Stir in 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and 1 tablespoon butter.
>Pour it into serving containers and chill in the fridge.

You can get a good four or five servings out if it. Just have to make sure you really keep stirring or the sugar will caramelize.

I absolutely know that feeling. I got the same treatment from my mother when I dropped out the first time from university. She threw the same accusations at me, albeit saying I'd never find a wife since I'm a guy. It was definitely rough and I struggled a lot during that time. You're absolutely not alone in this situation since I was there as well. It's difdicult when your parents have a mold they want you to fit, like how my mother wished I was this overachieving guy. Soon enough, I'm sure you'll rip off the old bandage when the lifestyle right now gets to be stifling. You've been strong to deal with that treatment and own internal torment for four months. If you're able to endure that, then I'm positive you can endure whatever is in store for you outside, both good and bad. Don't be any old Stacey around you. You're far too smart and perceptive to try and shove yourself into a boring mold.

That sounds absolutely delicious. I'll have to give that a try. It'll give me something to pass the time with once I move out next month and into a new place. Thanks so much!

Attached: Machi.png (1718x1618, 1.38M)

Also, do you happen to play Mabinogi, by any chance?

What do you play?
oranges

I only play Mabinogi. I used to play FF, but it proved to be too expensive to maintain a membership...

i hope i can still find someone that doesnt mind a scar ridden girl like me

no, but i wanted to play that. is the game any fun?

ohey i play ff, you should come back its gotten fun

They're only remnants of a past you struggled through. You're here now and that's all that matters. Who cares about your scars when the most important thing is your living heart and mind?

It's fun with friends, but I've never met anyone who was willing to play it with me :(

Maybe I could consider going back to it if I had someone to play with. If you keep in touch with me, I could probably get onto it next month once I move out?

i wouldn't mind playing with you user. you seem nice

Attached: 0.gif (200x200, 495K)

you too, i wouldnt mind playing with you, what server?

omgomgomg it was still alive!!

It's sealed up in a plastic bag in the trash now but it's still alive. I honestly can't believe it. What are cockroaches made of?!

I might have confused you. I'm the guy that plays Mabinogi and also stopped playing FF. We could totally play Mabinogi. I'm on the Alexina server, but a new big server opened up recently that we could both start fresh on. I'll see about getting FF soon lol. You can add me on Discord for now, if you'd like since you seem cool too! thorn#9069

WHAT IT'S STILL ALIVE? LMAO. I heard those things can survive literal nukes, but wow. Get rid of that thing ASAP lol.

>watch make-up tutorials on YT and IG
>binge watch Riverdale on Netflix
>watch anime
>gossip about bullshit on group chats

i get high, smoke cigarettes, and stare into the void until im tired enough to fall asleep

I just started watching Riverdale! It's awesome, isn't it? I haven't watched anime for a while, so do you have anything new that you would recommend?

That sounds like a tough situation, especially with drugs. I used to do a bunch of different things and remember passing out in bathrooms. That was a difficult time.

i do all of that too, i also like cooking, sewing and making clothes and other lame stuff no one cares about

Attached: 1553060324716.jpg (550x369, 42K)

Watch The Boys really good show. And I think I have a crush on Homelander lol

Attached: F0F87FC2-0F6F-47D4-AB14-66DE104932AA.jpg (1200x800, 79K)

I really enjoy cooking too. Also, making clothes? That sounds super cool! Those don't sound like boring things at all. You must have some really steady hands. What kind of food do you like to make?

Definitely. I want to watch more shows, but didn't really know where to start lol. Thanks so much!

you dont need to feign interest, user. i can make plenty of food, been making more pasta as of late

No, seriously. Making clothes and sewing are skills I absolutely wish I had. I could make simple things for myself and repair my own clothes. That would be super useful and cool. Not to mention, if I have kids, I can repair their clothes instead of just tossing them away. I like making meat dishes since...I really like meat lol.

OMG yea Homelander is so freaking perfect with that blonde hair and stunning blue eyes. Makes me feel all tingly down there.

Attached: B43CC428-00BE-4168-81CE-ED92281EE429.jpg (1419x800, 104K)

LOL, he definitely does have the looks.