Fembots

Fembots why are you so unhappy.

Why are you depressed.

Why do you need a therapist.

Why do you self harm.

Why do you enjoy abusive sexual fantasies.

Why do you hate your parents.

Why don't you actually want to be loved.

Attached: 1564236381435.jpg (500x667, 44K)

i wish i fucking knew dude

I'm trash. Any girl who posts here is trash. I'm just more honest about it.

I have no self esteem. None. I was born without it, I think. Maybe therapy could help me to discover where it stems from, but I think it's innate.

This lack of self esteem has led me to make bad decisions. All of my relationships were abusive in some way, first was physical, second was verbal, third was emotional and financial. Now I have a lot more issues as a result. It's a neverending cycle where I just hate myself more with each turn of the wheel.

I'm not even good looking, I'm ugly and fat - a result of emotional eating.

I don't want to be loved because in my heart I know I don't deserve it, so I'll just be constantly waiting for him to fuck me over like all the others have, who didn't really love me as it turns out anyway.

welp, there goes my attempt of holding myself from relapsing

Attached: 7.png (500x540, 193K)

Everyone deserves someone or someplace they can call "home". Everyone deserves love. Neglect and negativity create a bad person, not love. You deserve love, just as much as any person in this world. Don't push yourself down and say you don't deserve it. It actually hurts me hearing people say that because it sounds more like a desperate cry in the dark than an adamant rejection.

>Why do you need a therapist.
only normalfags do that

Lmaoo that was easy.

Why are you trash though? Have you hurt alot of people? This could be another larp but I guess I dont know any better

Do you like that character from KLK user? And relapsing into what?

because black people are fucking disgusting animals that need to be eradicated from this world.

For attention. Every woman that wants friends or a boyfriend can easily get them.

The only thing yall deserve is a bullet in the brain

>>>"it actually hurts"

When will yall betas stop tryin to give fembots false hope in hopes to get some tail dang ass crackers

Attached: 1527189120390.png (492x481, 402K)

my father molested me and I'm fucked up, therapy didn't help, antidepressants don't help. I've pretty much decided life isn't for me and that I will one day just end myself.

at least you're not in debt anymore

Attached: 1481402997663.png (750x421, 333K)

>tfw you will always be the reparations daughter
ITS NOT FFFFFAAAAAAIIIIIRRRRR
At least I get a free cyanide pill to kill myself r-right? I don't actually have to live with these memories R-RIGHT?! MOMMY?! MOOOMMYYY???

What's the reparations daughter?

Your father was a piece of shit. That doesn't mean you are.

this is what happens when you're retarded toastie

Attached: rgfdg.jpg (480x360, 22K)

it's the one that pays for the family's reparations, not just their own. My whole life has been dedicated to appeasing niggers so they don't kill my family.

I knew you niggers were the ones telling my family retards are the reincarnation of Cane. fucking NIGGERS I CAN'T WAIT TO LYNCH ONE YALL NIG NOGS

what do you mean? you live in africa or something?

No, America. I grew up across the street from government housing complexes tho and went to poor schools. So there were enough kangs and kweens to take their stress and pain of being an ugly ass monkey out on me.

Have you had sex with black men or something?

this is what im wondering too, i think im making the wrong assumptions here

I don't remember if actual sex happened, it's never happened while I was awake but my family has the keys to my room so anything is possible. As contract states young kangs were the first to introduce me to sexuality.

You're obviously a trolling moron.

i really wish i was

Prove you are a girl. You have a camera.

>Fembots why are you so unhappy.
I'm in pain
>Why are you depressed.
I'm in pain
>Why do you need a therapist.
I'm in pain
>Why do you self harm.
I don't
>Why do you enjoy abusive sexual fantasies.
I don't
>Why do you hate your parents.
I don't
>Why don't you actually want to be loved.
I do

Well that was a good thread huh

here's my original hand

Attached: 20190729_050333.jpg (3264x2448, 1.01M)

your story makes no sense and makes you seem crazy

Attached: 56e.jpg (500x378, 25K)

That hand deserves to be held every day, every hour and every minute.

>she bites her nails
yikes

Attached: 1558048983808.jpg (567x678, 35K)

Alright. Now post a burner email so I can contact you.

The answer to most of those is "because I have depression" but as for why I have depression... who knows.

i chip them with my thumbnails then peel them off
[email protected]