This 16 year old Fortnite player just won 3 million dollars

This 16 year old Fortnite player just won 3 million dollars.
How do you feel?

Attached: kyle-bugha-giersdorf.jpg (618x410, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iwilfNqxoT8
youtube.com/watch?v=sp5yXNqN--A
youtube.com/watch?v=SRDh4ti7YAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good. he will be all over the news and fortnite is going to become ever bigger than it is now

How exactly is that a good thing user

lNDlFFERENT

It's a lottery. All modern games use completely fucked up random number generator mechanics. Especially EA. EA uses the dynamic difficulty system in all their games which makes basically impossible for you to win at certain situations so you just play lottery. And they don't even do it openly like rpg games do.

Like destroying a system thats clearly broken

Attached: 5f55e9ad23b72af37c6e1fe3b934570f.gif (1280x1187, 1.68M)

Time to become a pro gamer I guess. How hard can it be if a 16 year old can do it?

Do you mean RNG and stuff like that?
What do you mean user, what system is broken?

No not just rng. It's a more complicated system which EA has patented years ago. Basically there are no skill games among EA games and you should skip FIFA20 for sure it's a scam.

Attached: 1562048915685.png (1200x1200, 36K)

Interesting, any links or videos I can watch regarding this?
Is this well known?

>you will never play FIFA 12 again.

That was such a great game. Shame EA killed the franchise in 2013 when they introduced the randomness of the "first touch" system.

Glad I stopped falling for the gaming kike awhile back, watching NBA 2k go from fun basketball simulation video game to pay to win arcade game where big men can shoot like Curry provided you know your release and purchase a boost was really shitty.

Fortunately I am still young enough to play basketball in real life

I play Fortnite

KINO FIFA GAMES

>France 98 PC Version
youtube.com/watch?v=iwilfNqxoT8
>France 98 PS1 Version
youtube.com/watch?v=sp5yXNqN--A
>Fifa 2002
youtube.com/watch?v=SRDh4ti7YAE

Everything afterwards was SHIT!

>Buying Gamergirl Bathwater by Belle Delphine is more trustworthy than buying Apex Legends cosmetics or FUT shit for FIFA from EA.

Attached: 1558326522202.png (1147x1216, 628K)

Do you plan on making any money?
It really is a waste of time. Good on you user.
Df are you on about, both are shit.

>both are shit.
No Belle Delphine actually sends you a bottle of water that you can use as you wish unlike EA.

"I got about three games left before I quit this game forever...forever, I think. I'd rather play PUBG. And that's saying something." - Michael Scott concerning dynamic difficulty in Apex Legends by EA.

Attached: 1561079572412.png (578x284, 279K)

What's dynamic difficulty?

i feel like exactly like this:

It's when you stay in bronze 4 even though you've been playing fps since you were 10 and now you're 40 something and you make like 10 kills even when you're drunk but you're still bronze 4 bruh git gud noob lol ur r99 is half blanks lmao kek hahaha whats dynamic diffuclty man why's dis server doesn't have any scopes man what the fuck

Attached: 1560784129240.jpg (480x360, 36K)

I wish retards like EA could understand that during Vietnam War Robert McNamara relied heavily on numbers that computers gave him. That's why Vietnam became Vietnam. It's a century old american mistake. We live in a society. Every decision counts.

Attached: 1560293516991.png (500x449, 196K)