Any other female incels here? i've never been in a relationship before because of my low sociability

any other female incels here? i've never been in a relationship before because of my low sociability

Attached: nonnonbiyori_renge_01-1.png (1280x720, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s16e6OClDrvT
vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

vocaroo.com/i/s16e6OClDrvT

I'm sure your penis has been a bigger factor than your personality.

You should go on crystal cafe. I know alot of female incels browse that place. But there's no restriction from girls posting here I guess

Just show off your ass/tits and they'll come.

yeah female incel here,
im ugly, stupid and a socially awkward autist.
Every aspect of my life is fucked, not just my non-existent love life.

Be my crackhead gf, RaiMai#4688

I would say I'm a volcel cause obviously most women can get sex just by going on tinder. But yeah, I'm very socially anxious plus I just don't like going out in general. Being ugly as shit doesn't help either.

how do you feel about the dozens of dudes groveling at your feet for a chance to date you?

I will give you a standing offer to be my girlfriend.
now you are only volcel.

There is no such thing as a female incel

There is no such thing as a male incel

>im ugly, stupid and a socially awkward autist.

get a dog, they will always love you and fuck you regardless of your appearence

I'll date you right now in this very moment, this is an official announcement with anons as my witness.

You're now not an incel anymore.

you don't even know who i am. you just want to have a reason to make it against me. you don't even mean 100% of what you are saying, that is why i know. and yes i am for the most part a vol cel, i don't want mr random dude to insert his cock in me. i can't get in a relationship. and you will take the same choice as me if you were a girl, but you are too much of an Jow Forums brainwashed coward to admit that. fuck off, i have no tolerance for sheep like you.

Attached: 5174_shruggie.png (558x689, 408K)

>mr random dude to insert his cock in me

what about Rex Thunderknot

Not him, but you're not "part" volcel, you're totally chosing of not giving that guy even a chance to demonstrate to you that he's worthy your time.
There a lot of intelligent, good and decent looking people in this board that just were fucked in the ass by fate.
This "Mr. random dude" might want to receive and give love to a "Mrs random chick" after finding out they have something in common and might be able to get along.

Redpilled and high iq. Cute

DUH CRINGE BASED CRINGE BASED
vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN

Why cant you get in a relationship user?

>i can't get in a relationship
You can though. Plenty guys would gladly date you. You just don't choose to get into a relationship because your standards don't get along with reality. You're a volcel, just like every female "incel".

calm down sped
fucking cringe bro

dare I say... Based fembot?

im in love bros
so cute and smart

If you literally don't have any standards that you'd go for an online poster whom you've only read one or two sentences of text about, then most likely theres something deeply wrong with you

It's alright femcel, I don't want you. Let's just talk about Renge, alright?

Attached: ren9.jpg (668x717, 149K)

Literally nothing is holding OP back from just signing up on a dating website and dating guys until she finds the right one. She's a volcel, she either doesn't care about being a virgin with no bf or her standards are absurdly high and she only wants Chad Thundercock.

>there's something deeply wrong with me
Yes, that's loneliness, crippling loneliness, and if you've not been living under a rock you could easily see that a lot of guys, specially those that end up in fields totally devoid of female presence, will end up alone for a long time.
You can easily see a lot of people that came out of engineering or, in burger words, STEM fields, that are isolated from any environment with females, the very fact women stay away from the interests of these people give them a huge disadvantage, the fact that meeting girls IRL has become so rare, and now dating is hugely dependent on apps, that any smart enough person would not use for a plethora of reasons, gives a disadvantage.

Your argument would be valid 70 years ago, when everyone easily formed a couple, but now?
Social dynamics is fucked, and those that get fucked the most are intelligent, reserved guys.

havent read the thread but for most women it's volcel, In many cases due to not wanting to approach, confidence, fear of rejection, social skills. other times just standards being high ( can be a good thing, knowing your worth etc, other times bad, crippling loneliness, possible inflated ego etc)

changes from person to person. anyway op I hope you get whatever you seek

>I know what social dynamics were like 70 years ago because I browse Jow Forums all day

I know that people used to meet through friends and friends of friends, i know that since dating apps or phones weren't a thing, people used to meet, create social circles, hang around in nice places, play games and in general everything was more social.
I know clubs were a lot more decent than they are today, being myself a person working in one, and speaking with boomers confirm this.
I know girls slutting around was seen as a scandal and was frowned upon.

You are lonely due to your own choice, and your misery can be blamed all on yourself, since what would fulfill you is just at arms distance, you just need to learn how to chose well and filter, but that's too much of an effort for women, since they are used to get everything handed to them.
I can say the same for myself on the volcel case since i've had my chances, and multiple ones.

>I know that people used to meet through friends and friends of friends

They still do, leave your room you fat autist

I have friends, guess what, they are not far off from my situation, since they are STEM nerds.

Get a friend circle that's not consisting of autists

>eheh, just ditch people that you care for and actually care about you, so you can get your dick wet
Is this your brain on estrogen?

You are a duderino

Well if you want to get a gf you have to put effort into it, if you don't like that stop complaining incel

:^) ______________________
origiginal i swer robot

Not him but I used to talk to my grandparents about life when they were younger and at least with the US the other poster is correct in his assumptions, at least according to what my grandparents have told me.

>any other female incels here
You are not an incel. At the most you are a vocel. It is impossible for a woman to be an incel.

>impossible for a woman to be an incel.

Gay sex exist so its impossible for men to be incel too

this is probably the most autistic thing ive ever seen. all he said was that you're a volcel. the retards praising you are even cringier

Attached: 1407289231998.png (364x322, 14K)

Your on easy mode