Just shave your head bro!

just shave your head bro!
just be confident
OREGANALI

Attached: mje1t7phih931.jpg (1600x1200, 132K)

What's with the bumps?

this is called folliculitis decalvans infection of the hair follicles, targets the nape of the neck under the hair

they say lasering your hair follicles away gets rid of it

Lmao is that you

Goddamn thats nasty af

i cured that. i had it chronically for about 2 years. i want to make a concise, no bullshit youtube video about how i actually got rid of it one day. it was so frustrating hearing dermatologists and randos recommend unsustainable and ineffective shampoos.

Jesus. Did your parents not teach you how to act around other people? That's cringe worthy levels of rude.

Please please give me the basics of what you did. I have it.

Fuck you OP, I have trypophobia.

lmao this boy look like my eraser from the neck up

ewww that is so gross

Attached: 632092043ad50c112f94b25d802c0198.jpg (680x383, 26K)

I blew my fucking brains out, of course

>Balding to point where combover is very noticeable
>One friend tells me to just shave it and that some women like bald guys
>Other friend says not to, and I should just go natural route/become bald as is

Just go see a dermatologist (a good one), you'll get some weird smelling substance to put on your head and maybe shampoo or some pills but you'll be fine in a few weeks.

Had the same problem and it worked wonders for me.

Oi oi type shit

his head looks like when you cut the hard skin off your toes

oh my god. Acne scars under your hair?

Just let the top of your head go bald naturally and grow out the sides/back and put it in a ponytail.

Attached: bald_with_ponytail.jpg (465x303, 35K)

It's time to take the filchpill and just let it grow out. A ponytail is fine at first but when it gets longer, let that flowing mane out of its cage.

Attached: filch.png (1036x751, 1.22M)

oh fucking hell I have a few bumps there, I hope it's not this shit.

You will absolutely never have sex again with your hair like this

>again
Oh user...

I'm going to wait until I'm 50 and find some lonely spinsters who are on the verge of suicide like me and together, we'll ignite the passions of a never-lived youth.

oh my fucking god just trim your hair as short as possible with an electric hair trimmer you mongoloids then you'll look near baldish with no possible side effects how is that so hard to grasp

So what if you can't?

Oh fug imagine the smell

Attached: how.jpg (229x238, 37K)

The point is to get rid of all hair that's left. Electric razors still leave stubble on the sides and back so the baldness is noticeable.

Point taken, but it still looks good enough without redness, irritation, or whatever the fuck is happening in OP's pic. I think that's a good compromise, and no one will give a fuck when it's that short anyway.

>implying i ever had a chance
at least i'll turn some heads if i have hair like jesse venture. not to get that body aswell.

hunter s thompson managed to rock shortbald pretty well imo. a guy from uni is also completely bald on the top of his head at 21 and he makes i work.

>skull acne
Damn, I hope I don't have this.

The fuck are those holes

Attached: large.jpg (407x361, 25K)

just buzz it and see if it looks fine. worst case scenario you wear a hat for a while

Some retard who shaved his head against the grain so he fucked his skin

And how do you get acnee scars there?

>Some retard who shaved his head against the grain so he fucked his skin
Nope, not how that works faggot

If you have sensitive skin it will cause more irritation and lead to breakouts like that

dude shut the fuck up if you can't handle others' opinions then don't browse the internet

Is this some kind of joke or do you actually lack self-awareness like that?

Yeah but not fucking holes in your head

Why not grow out your hair to hide it?

For some reason I find those scars aesthetically pleasing. Almost relaxing actually.

This is so disgusting it gives me anxiety

Attached: 1560132458426.png (633x758, 696K)

This is a beautiful comment, well done user,

Dood l00ks hard af

Attached: a_solution.jpg (748x1068, 98K)

Thanks for posting this, I've had it on the back of my neck for like 7 years and doctors have never told me what it was, just thrown random creams and shit at it that have never worked. Roaccutane worked for the duration that I was on it, but it just came back.

Shit sucks, I'm scared to ever get close to a girl in case she wants to run her hand through my hair or something. Imagine all of the anxiety of going to get a haircut too but knowing that your scalp looks fucking disgusting and the barber is going to have to look at and touch it.

Attached: 1537724455801.jpg (800x1309, 356K)

Also looked it up there
>no cure
thanks god

Attached: 1536663935309.jpg (608x611, 51K)

w-wer're gonna make it boys!

tfw ridges on scalp

would anyone that isnt bald ever do their hairstyle like this? absolutely not. if you are bald get a buzzer and low 1 the sides every few days at least