We have to kill all of the trannies. We have to. There's just no way around it

We have to kill all of the trannies. We have to. There's just no way around it.

Attached: 1564378445725.png (1200x1080, 835K)

Why? Theyll do the work for us.

Only 40%. The rest we'll have to take care of.

Nigga... you're one dumb-arse motherfucker. They're the hottest people on the planet (if they've got the RIGHT genes)

Do it, you'll be doing us all a favour!

I'm waiting for the day some absolute madman puts arsenic into the pills at the HRT factory and causes a wave of illness and death among transgender people followed by a period of panic spreading among trannies globally as they fear threats both to their life and to their gender identity, and the impotent condemnations they will respond to the event and the man with for giving their gender the ultimate denial.

Your kind too will have to face the same fate.

because it's a painful disease no one should have to live with

Why? Offer logical arguments for why, and don't just say it's wrong to be trans because the holy Quran said so.

>it's wrong to be trans because the holy Quran said so.
There is no argument more logical than that

This, Quran is the holy book for the billions of people. We don't want to offend other cultures.

Islam is a thousand times more based than tranny abominations are.

Who gives a fuck about trannies in my whole life I've probably seen less than 10

These retards unironically believe that all the larping trolls on r9k are actual trannies.

why kill trannies?

all they want is hugs and fuggs

>tfw no pp in your bum

Attached: d9f.gif (600x450, 140K)

i hope you get all the pp you need user

>We have to kill all of the trannies

only the non passing ones please, the good looking ones is the closest we have to futas

The HRT medications' main use is not HRT. As a matter of fact, HRT is not actually contemplated in the prospectus.

They need to shift all their self-hatred onto someone else, be it women, LGBT people, or basically anyone with even the slightest hint of a normal life.

I've been fantasizing about what it would be like if everyone got doxxed, how the unironic sissies and zoomers would flee/die, myself, OP.

We don't need to kill them
they do it themselves

Attached: 1524013036249.png (249x249, 73K)

Kekd rekt and checked

That would be very based and redpilled. You just gave me a new idea

Society would unironically rather kill fascists than trannies, how does that make you feel OP?
Look at how acceptable faggots are already, and trannies are well on their way to being at the same level of acceptance.
Meanwhile the most fascists have been able to do is get a Jewish puppet elected President.

Attached: bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 143K)

If people's metadata wasn't scrubbed and such people would behave.

I dont really think that would change much on r9k these days because of the no selfie rule. Also most fags dont really post selfies here, they're mostly active on discord.

We just need someone who will infiltrate faggot discords and secretly dox them all

That was 80 years ago. We now know who the real enemy is

>Jewish puppet
>be lefty tranny
>still make antisemitic jokes
i think real fascist was inside your head the whole time, bruh.

He doesnt have to be a leftist just because he is a tranny. NatSoc were basically left wing.

What are trannies gonna do to me? Act smug and post animu?

Brainlets who fall victim to propaganda?

Slip pills in your drinks

the quran doesn't even mention you trannies , its mohammed who told his people that feminized men are cursed and should be banished
origanoli

i think most of them want dick, user

the original dark ages Jow Forums shitpost

I just want to hug a tranny super tight and tell them I love them.

>ywm be hugged super tight and told you're loved

Attached: 1461414332572.jpg (600x600, 60K)

I just want to fuck a tranny super hard and give them a prostate orgasm

>dark ages
it doesn't matter if society accepts your mental illness and tries to pass it off as normal , you're not normal

you would have to keep them locked in chastity for 2 weeks for that

but user, a lot of retarded shit was normal then that isn't now

normativity is a human concept and it changes constantly

>ywn be fucked super hard and have a prostate orgasm

Attached: 1537140380411.jpg (1920x1080, 92K)

Based and cheers op.
FUCK WEEBS
FUCK TRANNIES

Attached: 1564246451409s.jpg (248x250, 8K)

Kys faggtron

At least trannies have the balls to try while you sit here everyday crying over grapes and then kill yourself just the same, only you die a wimpy coward.

Oh they definitely have balls, kek.

based. have a (You0 fren

Attached: 1564336101803s.jpg (124x90, 2K)

100% agreed, fuck trannies and their gay shit.

>When shit posters take your low hanging fruit

Attached: images (2).jpg (271x186, 7K)

You're so indoctrinated by Jews that you think only fascists can hate them. They are the ones who benefit the most from capitalism. That's enough reason to dislike them, left or right.
I wouldn't be surprised if you thought I must be a communist just because I hate capitalism. More Jewish indoctrination.

It's your own fault for being so ugly user, just don't be ugly and people will love you

Ill take any opportunity to shit on the trannies

Attached: dab.png (265x191, 38K)

nah we gotta stop all the chasers enabling them because it validates their choice of it because it gives them an influx of attention and makes them feel wanted but really its just chasers fetishizing trannys and wouldn't actually want a real relationship with them because their family would probably disown them

Cant have chasers if there are no trannoids to chase

Underrated comment

Original