If you could ban one poster on Jow Forums, who would it be?

If you could ban one poster on Jow Forums, who would it be?

Attached: 32453465698.gif (366x479, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1TpHdONygKR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

myself

You

saudinigger easily. improve board quality 300%

russhit school boy

also this

none, banning is for pussy faggots that get triggered easily

Attached: 1519617100341.jpg (392x474, 144K)

The most based reply

Danes

Nobody!

Attached: IMG_1787.gif (320x180, 536K)

i would normally say this if saudifaggot didn't exist. his existence causes me physical pain. i almost had a stroke the last time i saw one of it's threads

looks like you are a pussy faggot that gets triggered easily

I don't think he is that bad. Just don't take seriously everything that he says.

yeah, you just got triggered by his posts you dumb faggot retard, just ignore him is not that hard

Attached: 1521052108976.jpg (382x441, 120K)

oh yeah and you i forgot you existed. ur mum gay. id ban ur faggot ass too for being a memeflag nigger who wants attention

even if it's ironic, it's still cancer. three threads every day. what a fucking waste.

i do but i still can't help but cringe when i see his bitch ass. the problem is you other niggers don't ignore him

>ur mum gay. id ban ur faggot ass too for being a memeflag nigger who wants attention
looks like you are a pussy faggot that gets triggered easily

that guy whos butthurt from saudiburger existance

you fucking retard, attention is what he wants, when you respond to him or talk about him he loves it, negatively or positively
i know his posts are very shit and cringy, but he does it just for (You)s, ofr attention, he tricks retards like you just to give him fucking meaningless (You)s, that's why he does all those shitty posts and threads
so stop giving him attention

Attached: 1519617612182.jpg (448x537, 34K)

brazilian shotapedo

The angriest, unfunniest poster every day should be banned for one month.
It's okay to be comedically angry, but not just shit posting mad.

sachiko

that stupid communist shit doesnt deserve to exist

The gore poster.

Dr medic

pedospain or saudiburger, leaning on saudiburger a bit more

based

Attached: he had to do it to em.jpg (527x558, 64K)

the canadian who post black girls

that fucking turk who thinks he's black

I dunno.

Maybe Saudiburger, not really because of any of his cringe, but because of all his lemmings who seem to worship the ground he walks on anytime he is even remotely challenged.

Seeing them going into a full-blown autist rage over the absence of their god would be kind of funny.

This

I see you, Saudiboy.

vocaroo.com/i/s1TpHdONygKR

this guy is a strong second place

I wouldn't ban anyone

dr. medic and i'd rangeban anyone in czech

aya
ade
myself

fagmark

Frogs. All of them. If I was Gookmoot I'd make a board called /Pepe/, leave it up for a few days, and ban everyone who ever posted there when it comes closing time.

come to think of it i havent seen ade in weeks desu, makes me wonder where did he went off to

Attached: 1515963802979.jpg (487x496, 50K)

The Jow Forumstard brazillian

My wife Chino is so cute.