Jow Forums has made me so incredibly self-conscious about my height to the point where it's all I think about whenever...

Jow Forums has made me so incredibly self-conscious about my height to the point where it's all I think about whenever I'm in public.
Every person I see that's taller than me reinforces a feeling of inferiority and it's taking a heavy toll on my mental health.
The worst part is that any attempts to convince myself otherwise have been in vain. These feelings of inferiority are founded on objective facts of reality, I am and will always be genetically inferior.

Attached: areuok.jpg (1079x1072, 135K)

what's your height lmfao

And they say that manlets never learn

>Jow Forums has made me so incredibly self-conscious
Why? This is a shitpost site full of degenerates, incels, losers and never-weres. Don't get me wrong, most people care about superficial shit like height and looks in men but nowhere near to the extent that incels in this site love to meme.

175cm
I've been short all throughout adolescence due to delayed puberty and when i finally grew, it wasn't much.

Try having 164cm you stupid nigger

Real manlets are so used to it that we don't think about it anymore. It's just part of reality. Stop being a fag.

You are taller than almost all girls. Stop trolling.

Doesn't matter though really, at least if you're shorter than all other men in a room.

Even if you were as tall as you would like to imagine yourself as you'd just focus on other things about your body instead. I am tall but fat and I feel the same as you do except about that instead of height. The only girls or hell even people in general that won't respect you because of your height are not worth it at all and you're only dodging bullets. Fuck those people.

And to go a bit off-topic, this whole "chad good, virgin bad" mentality that has increasingly become prevalent on Jow Forums this decade is fucking retarded. Back in the day I remember it being the total opposite. The whole "chad" glorification bullshit we see on this site and other imageboards do nothing but hurt people simply because chad is a fucking movie stock character that does not fit like 95% of men in general.

>175cm
Dude come on now.

Attached: four horsemen.png (640x640, 404K)

The manlet thing is a meme, irl most women do not care that much and even those who do prefer taller guys rarely consider it a deal breaker
I honestly think anyone over 5 foot 8 is tall being 5 foot 2 myself
I would kinda love a same height bf desu

You're not. Even if you were it wouldn't matter. Weak bait.

My girlfriend tells me its literally the biggest qualifier for most girls. Girls want to be towered over and told what to do, not hear weak recommendations from a 5 foot 6 boy

Your gf can speak for herself
That is def not what I want, and the only girls I know who are really picky about height are like over 5 foot 9 themselves
Like I get that it might be a preference for many but I definitely know plenty of couples who are close to the same height or even the girl taller, my grandpa was 5 foot 3 and did just fine lol

That's some pathetic baiting. You don't have a girlfriend, larper. This is not what girls think.

You have to realize that its not your problems bringing to this site, its this site that causes your problems

short guy pretending to be a girl
short guy, if it wasnt true then why do shorties like you make threads like this? Its ok to be wrong in an argument, its not the end of the world, chicken little...

Pragmatically speaking if you follow a routine of posture correction exercises you can effectively gain a good bit of height and just having a non slouchy stance is a huge contributing factor to your mental state.

>, if it wasnt true then why do shorties like you make threads like this?
Because they dont. Its just people who are insecure and feel that by putting down others they will get better

wrong, cope

I could see the back of your hair that your mom brushes if we met in person

>tfw 5'10 and taller than the majority of people (men) at my job
feels weird man

Everyone can see the back of everyones head.
Your problem is just that you're a powerless person who cant come to terms with that fact. No amount of lashing out at others will change what you are.

lanklet virgin pretending to have a girlfriend

>short guy pretending to be a girl
no just a short girl who wants to be a tall girl so I can have a same height bf

Youd have to look up to say that to my face