Why is pic related the ultimate goal of life to 99% of normies? you've just passed on your genes...

why is pic related the ultimate goal of life to 99% of normies? you've just passed on your genes, how is that a fucking achievement?

Attached: two.jpg (1050x700, 352K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fox_and_the_Grapes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's the real human experience. Having a family and being part of a community together is as genuine and fulfilling as it gets.

If it's so easy then why can't you do it?

it means that they fucked a girl, a thing you will probably will never achieve because you're a neet, user

>how is that a fucking achievement?

it's more than any incel will achieve

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fox_and_the_Grapes
Poor OP.......

why do you normalfags come here? don't you have friends to talk to and things to do?

normies are perpetually unhappy but dont complain because it hurts their social life. they like being anonymous for being mean.
these are not normies, theyre robots trolling for fun

They don't know what they're doing, they have no greater purpose. They merely move from one dopamine plug to the next until they die.

>you've just passed on your genes, how is that a fucking achievement?
because whiny incels can't do it lmoaaaaasaaaaaaa

Incels can just go and donate sperm and boom they spread their genes.

Just because we are robots does not mean we do not recognize cope

You don't have to be a normalfag to find incels pathetic

Typical robot.
Stop projecting- normies are legit happy

Well you couldn't manage to get laid ever and are a Jow Forums incel. So yes, that guy having sex twice is a monumental achievement to you.

The implications
>at least social enough to meet, marry, and fuck a woman
>at least successful enough to support himself, her, and kids
>at least healthy enough to do all those things
>has a group of people who default to loving him their entire lives

I don't see anything wrong with this. Fox was based.

Begone breeders, 7 billion and climbing, for what purpose?

Because they don't have original thoughts, they follow their biological programming and don't question anything. Therefore they see it as some kind of "achievement", because their parents, grandparents, etc. all did they same thing.

They can't, you have to pass an IQ test.

>Overpopulation
>Overuse of every possible resource that the earth gives us
>No more resources
>End of the world
>Normies extinguished

Undeniably based, keep going breeders

Attached: 200[1].png (200x298, 110K)

Because then you can receive special treatment because 'having children is so hard' and boast about how good you are working 40 hours a day despite having children and why that makes you like the donkey in animal farm.

Attached: 1554417791828.jpg (507x507, 33K)

Why isn't it for you?
Its not just about passing on genes, that person has aquired the skills necessary to have a decent paying job required to feed a family, has good enough athletics, looks and personality to have found a decent wife to have children with and good enough character and willpower to create a functioning marriage with happy parents and children.
Theres way more going into this than just passing on genes, theres a good reason you picked this image over the average "lazy slob man - fat wife - autistic fortnite children", not to mention the other end of the spectrum with druggies and criminals, all of which can easily pass on their genes with some whore.

>makes you like the donkey in animal farm.

Nice donkeys have big sexy cocks

It's more of a meaningful way of life rather than an achievement. The easy explanation is that having children feels good in a broad sense but the ancient greeks believed everyone had guiding spirits called "Daemons".

If you don't have any sense of what's good or not good you're a nihilist.

Because they're genetically inclined to, you clod?

>that person has aquired the skills necessary to have a decent paying job required to feed a family, has good enough athletics, looks and personality
lmao, 90% of breeders are ugly braindead retards, stupid people reproduce way more than smart and good looking people, look up the fucking statistics

>tfw too smart to reproduce

lmaoing @ incels

Attached: just-got-done-owning-some-libtards-on-the-internet-girls-42535015.png (500x865, 160K)

Because it was literally the definition of success for every living organism since the dawn of time.

If there wasn't such a large feeling of accomplishment then people wouldn't have kids.

The feeling is hard-coded deep into people. It is also then reinforced by society

>nut in a pussy cuz it feels good
>accomplishment

Attached: 1561263091701.jpg (500x364, 38K)

>why is the only purpose of living organisms seen as an accomplishment

What do you see as accomplishments OP? How much anime you've watched? Your video game collection? Your onahole drawer?

Idk. I mean I want to have sex, but fuck having children. I literally get anxious just being around parents of small children. I def don't want to be one.

You type like you're 15 so that's good you don't want children yet

If it weren't an achievement then I wouldn't see smartass niggers telling me to 'have sex' all the fucking time.

I choose not to. If someone offered to, say, pay me $20 million to reproduce i would have by now

Your logic is retarded. It is an achievement but not really much of one. Being able to eat a 1lb steak in 1 sitting ia an achievement. Being able to put your own dick in your mouth is an achievement

Fox was the definition of cope.
Literally.

>I choose not to
Ofcourse you do, user.

It's not even about gene passing with me, I just want an authentic relationship. If you've ever had it you'd know it's just deeply embedded in our nature to wanna love and be loved

I've felt it twice. Thing is I've had like 30 relationships and only felt it twice. Women are trash. And it gets harder and harder to even try

Like i have two girls at this point whom neither I even bother contacting. I know they don't really care about me, and i dont care about them. I'm just thinking is this the best I can do? Some thotty ghetto white girl and while the other is super fucking rich I'm not her gigalo.

Well I kinda am, but it's stupid. She barely talks to me, we have nothing in common, I just fuck her real good.

Today you learn Chads can be depressed too

There's nothing wrong with coping, better than not coping.

Morons that listen to pop news
>overpopulation will destroy the world
Reality
>the Club if Rome was a scam to backdoor in eugenics and it went far too well
>all of Asia, Europe, North Africa, The Pacific, & the Western Hemisphere sub replacement TFR for 2-4 generations already
>sub-Saharan Africa = aid based on population & birth rate to encourage lies - also sub replacement
Only the truly religious + no birth control & the very high IQ having kids
You dun goofed

>stupid people reproduce way more than smart and good looking people
Yes, as I said. Its not just about passing on genes, its about having a life akin to OPs pic, because passing on genes is easy only if you have no standards as is raising children if you don't give a fuck how they end up.

Why would i want to have children? I am miserable and poor. If i was rich i would but if i had a kid i would never be able to retire. Basically turning me into a slave. Fuck that

based Aesop user

no the fox couldn't get what he wanted so he pretended that what he wanted was shit. how dumb do you have to be to not understand a fucking childrens fable? you want pussy, but you can't get pussy, so you pretend pussy is shit.

It give them the illusion of purpose. They are motivated to work their shit job for the kids. There is financial strain, they pick up overtime. Suddenly there is a difficulty in life that wasn't there before. A struggle is needed for your will to live. Fear of boredom is ultimately the reason for any actions.

The fox did the right thing.

See
Interesting, and critical, point:
>if their parents, etc. had NOT done this they would not exist
Obviously

...you mean the horse

...because it would cost $20 million to get a woman to fuck you

Not true
There is an attempt to link poverty & birthrates using proxies, but they are deeply flawed.
In reality the GSS, OSFS, and the Ruf, Kaufmann research all point to people 2 SD+ in IQ having more kids, not less

As Nietzche pointed out in his works the herd is set to conform to society because conforming with society means that they can take credit for the collective acconplishments of society without putting in mutch effort. Its simmilar to sports team fans where when their team wins they exclaim:"we won" feeling the acomplishment of the sports team as if it were their own or as if they have contributed to the team winning, in order to feel they have accomplished something in their otherwise pitiful exsistance.
This is why normies want to have kids, zbecause if their kid does something great they can claim it as their own, and for the feeling that they have contributed something and done something great, while in reality they have done something witch was done by living organisms ever since life began.
Second reason is basically natural selection. Organisms that dont reporduce or feel the need to reproduce dont pass on their genes meaning that the only organsism that are left by a few generations are the ones that feel the need to reproduce.

...cryhard?

But i've fucked 3 girls
Actually it is how much i estimate i would need for me, my wife, and children to live off of without having to sell our labor

I define "poor" as "you have to work (sell time/labor) even if you don't want to"

OP
>what the fuck does survival of the fittest mean, and why should I care?

Upsett...?

what right thing? the fox tried to get some grapes and failed. if he was better, cleverer, or stronger he would've been able to get those grapes. how can you just look at yourself and think you can't get any better? YOU CAN IMPOROVE YOURSELF user! YOU CAN GET A GIRLFRIEND! I BELIEVE IN YOU!

don't be sour grapes.

IGNORE THIS THREAD ITS 100% KIKE BRAINWASHING WHITE GENOCIDE PROPAGANDA.

WHY WOULD OP BE UPSET ABOUT NORMAL FUNCTIONING WHITE FAMILY?
THINK ABOUT IT.

KIKE WE GOT YOU

Attached: 1559165495681.jpg (621x1000, 367K)

If people are unhappy with their lives and dislike living, why are they so intent on bringing another life into the world? Do they really think the life they bring into the world with their genetic makeup is going to be much different from them and not also be unhappy?

>It's more of a meaningful way of life rather than an achievement. The easy explanation is that having children feels good in a broad sense
So you birth in new life just to feel good about yourself? Wow so noble.

Humans, like all animals, are objectively just a container and mechanism to pass on their genes. If being a man taking care of his family doesn't make you happy, you are objectively broken as a living organism. Nothing will ever make you happy in the long run if this is the case.

You are not above Normies. You are below them in every single metric and deep inside you know that this is all just one big eleberate coping mechanism you're setting up for yourself. But it wont hold up as it doesnt adress the underlying problem. You are failing at even the most basic things that being a functioning human entails and accepting that fact is the first step towards fixing that.

>sell our labor
Fuck of commie filth

By part i agree with what you are saying, but i have a problem with people making having kids the only thing that they strive for. That is just giving into the herd and allowing society to push its values upon you rather than developing yoir own. I acknowledge that having kids is important but i dont allow it to become the sole purpose of exsistance, like the case with many wageslave normies.

Why would da jews want less people? The more babies born, the more people they'd have to control. If this is apart of some white genocide idea, if they wanted white people dead, they'd just do it and drop nukes or or something if they are in control. A few more middle class white people are not going to change much.

I am anti communist but that's literally what working is
Check out a dictionary bud