Garbage human being

>18 m
>been in and out of homeless shelters, couch surfing, sleeping in the woods etc.
>meet chick and start living with her
>her baby daddy comes into the picture and starts living with us
>has beaten her in the past
>starts beating her in front of me
>i step in to to try to stop him
>pulls knife on me
>i grab femanon and dip out of the appartment
>Days later i find out shes still in the appartment living with him
>a week later i find out he's gone thru my shit and stolen my social security card and unregistered atm card given by my job
>he opens my account and steals my entire first paycheck
>amazon fires me for trying to commit fraud when i report the money stolen
>that was my first job and paycheck since i became homeless 10 months ago
>spend last 5 days broken and depressed
>actually want to kill myself now because i cant stand the bullshit anymore
>yesterday find out hes in jail for battery and assault or whatever
I've decided that when he gets released i am litterally going to kill him. I borrowed gun from drug dealer. Probably going to kill myself afterwards, havent decided or thought this through.

He ruined my life and the life of the girl who has shown me kindness and helped me through so much bs

So im going to take his.
I dont care about being reasonable
Wish me luck bros

Attached: JPEG_20190518_225047.png (724x1024, 334K)

Yes user. Do it. He ruined your life and the lives of the ones you love, he damaged her soul and ended your life before it could even really start. And all he has to do is go to jail? I'm sure hell be out soon too with this joke of a law system. You must take revenge into your own hands and become justice.

Dont kill him user it's not worth it. A shot to each hand and foot ok. But don't kill him user...

your life was already ruined before that happened

If its the only goal you have left then why not just go for it

Have you ever sucked dick or offered your ass for money or shelter OP?

>Forgot to mention that the femanon is in the hospital getting treated for broken ribs and a couple STDs she contracted when he forced himself onto her. And yet her mentality is so fucked up that shes blaming herself for everything and gets very offended when i do so much as insult the guy.

Btw his name is toni but i only refer to him as "that piece of shit".

Just cap his knees idiot

Make him suffer. He deserves it.

Wow you fucking cuck. I wouldn't even speak to that bitch anymore she deserves whatever the fuck happens to her just move on. It's your fault for putting yourself in that situation, you cucked yourself idiot

>baby daddy
>Days later i find out shes still in the appartment
it is her fault, why do girls do this?

Dont do it nigga, hes not worth your life.

Based but I would rather you fix yours and her situation and live a long happy life with that femanon. If you do kill him, I would say shoot his legs or arms first, then his balls, then his brain. Make him suffer. Do not give him the peace of instant death.

for revenge i would kill his loved ones (parents etc.) and film it for him or something. the next best thing is probably to paralyze him from neck down. to kill someone as a revenge is over rated, he won't feel the suffering for shit it's over in seconds

Dude, the worlds so fucked right now, if it sounds like a fun way to go, you mind as well do it. Fuck that guy

The enabler is as bad as the abuser. The enabler works against justice and gladly delivers gratification to the wicked.

>shoot his legs
Shoot him in the kneecaps. I hear it is extremely painful

>kill innocent people because some guy is a piece of shit
fuck off with this nigger tier reasoning.

This. Fuck that bitch she will only cause you more problems.

>robbery and assault
you're going to have to wait a while

press charges, get the security tape from the ATM, get his waifu to testify

It's not good but I've always enjoyed the thought of seriously torturing people.
Coming up with new ideas just to make them feel as much pain as possible.
To make someone feel immense pain for no reason, not trying to get information out of them or anything of the like, just doing it to see them squeal like pigs at the slaughterhouse.
I'd be living the dream if I could do it every now and then.

>so fucked right now
>implying it hasnt always been bad

go join the cartels

Don't forget to do it on facebook live you little twat

There are no cartels in within a 9000km radius of where I live :/
I'll probably have to go for Russia to get some shady job

Do not hesitate show no mercy

Attached: thDH7SKHHS.jpg (474x355, 20K)

it must suck to be a poorfag. life is good on this end. about to take a vacation for a month.