FUCK TRANNIES

You are mentally ill retards, nobody will ever love you appart other mentally ill retards.
You will never pass. Your genetics are hard wired to be what you were born as, and you'll have to be the bitch of big pharma the rest of your life so you can get your hormone poisoning, you filthy degenerate faggots.
Suicide is the only option for you if you don't want to be treated and go back to being a normal human being.

Because again, you will never pass. Posing in a dress will never make you a woman, neither does having shit pube-tier facial hair will make you a man.

Fuck off and die trannies, you aren't welcome here, or anywhere for all that matters

Attached: zombiekrabbe2.jpg (1647x3074, 1.41M)

I mean i guess i could come type a paragraph and post an unrelated picture and make illogical statement too.
Congrats on the epic win xd

Kill trannies
Help them with suicide.

I get it, you fapped to anime traps as a teen and now you need to show how not cool with the trans movement you are. Everybody here knows you don't like dick, just let the transsexuals live in peace with their mental illness.

imagine a middle-age dude in a wig, chastity cage and tail buttplug making you so mad he literally lives in your head rent-free

are you having a stroke there

whats going to be worse, the incel uprising (which seems to be winding down) or the tranny reckoning?

I want the trannies to sue their teachers, their parents, their doctors and the Jews for everything they have. How can a child consent to have his balls cut off?

>teehee you hate homos because you're attracted to them
Female leftist cumdumpster logic at its finest.

>pic unrelated
are you fucking mental ?

but will they really succeed? that pakistani kid is the posterchild and i doubt anything will happen for him

well said op. how do we solve the tranny question?

Attached: statistics.png (236x214, 53K)

its a tranny coping, what do you think?

according to this chart, the tranny question should solve itself... But we can still harass them and chase them away from tranny-infested boards like /soc/ or Jow Forums and isolate them more

even /lgbt/ hates them. its so strange that a group like this exists, that no one likes them, yet they dont want to go to a tranny exclusive space

Sissy fetishism != Transgenderism

except IT isnt a sissy, IT sees itself as a female.
Nigger

Im worried user. trannies are only getting more support in the first world. soon they'll be pressuring their and others children to transition

Attached: 1564251103127s.jpg (250x235, 7K)

The use of a chastity cage indicates the opposite.

>trannies
>having children
these people will never reproduce in sufficient quantities to ever be a problem. We just need to bully them more and make sure you leave pills close to them...

>stupid tranny out itself
Why haven't you killed yourself you disgusting freak?

Attached: zombiekrabbe 4.jpg (2316x2426, 1.79M)

Why do you crave to hate trans people specifically instead of sissy fetishists? Is it because they get more accepted than your incel ass or because you are a sissy yourself?

Attached: 1546456581511.jpg (768x768, 498K)

They reproduce by raping kids just like homos do

Shit, are we pushing the faggots out again? Fuck yeah, let's go. Hopefully the board quality improves.
Kinda hard to ignore them when they're all over the board, wouldn't you say? Damn, if only there was a board here specifically made and labeled for people like that. Oh wait.

Jesus fucking christ I almost swore I could smell this picture. brb, vomiting

>no one likes them
This is just part of their illness; an intense desire to be persecuted. Being a persecuted minority grants them sympathy which many people desire.

>sick of playing overwatch
>pink mercy main with gold gun
>gets mad at me for the hero i picked
>see through it all
>say that they should admit that they're a guy
>they go silent until the end of the game
>"block, avoid and report so

fuck, i didn't mean to hit post
their name was "alex," you should get the point