Women of Jow Forums, describe your farting and belching habits please

Women of Jow Forums, describe your farting and belching habits please

Attached: 07D8C6DD-4373-4949-B996-FB520554A89A.jpg (1024x791, 144K)

Lol woman don't burp or fart you uneducated troglodyte. Take your pills.

Is there a ksg you have to eat

>Shit taste in planes
>Also has a degenerate fetish
Why are you like this?

>shit taste in planes
Yea because Russia has ever managed to build a plane as good as the F15

Hate to tell you this, fren, but trans(women) aren't women at all

Attached: 5263146.png (225x225, 74K)

I fart and burp whenever I feel like it (at home).

My husband loves when I fart on his face/in his mouth when we have sex.

I love that. I will eat my wifes ass for hours just to catch a fart

When was an F-16 ever shot down in air to air combat?

I only fart when I use the toilet. I burp with my mouth closed so it sounds more like a hiccup.

Thanks for your feedback. Get fucked miss manners tho

On top of that, we're /trying/ to gave kids, so creampies like 2-4 times a week.

I found some things he wrote that suggest he might have an interest in scat... have any suggestions of how I can get him comfortable enough to try it? I'm personally not interested in it, but I want to be a good wife.

Good luck. Hope the kids turn out white

Idk much about scat. If you found stuff confirming he is into it, I would start by asking him to watch you take a shit one day

Half asian, but yes.

Is your vagina blurred in real life

I've tried this. I think he has to be in a different mindset to be able to sexualize things. He's very shy sexually and has never made the first move. I dont want to just shit on him and have it be a horrifying experience.

I teach girls how to fart on command through snapchat. My balls stay drained

Yes, and very hairy, making it that much more obscured.

Do you guys ever go camping? Next time you do, ask him to accompany you to the bathroom. Then take a big ass shit facing him

What are the odds your a guy larping as a gassy Asian woman

>this entire thread
xyzzy

Attached: images.jpg (195x258, 6K)

Really high, this is the internet after all.

But, in truth I happen to be a stay at home wife.

I'll try this. There's no way I'm going into a bathroom alone at night, so it makes sense. Maybe it'll get him to tell me he liked it a few months later. He didn't tell me he liked the farting thing until a month after I accidentally farted in his face while he was down there.

>gassy Asian
>cream pies
>stay at home wife
This is a larp

The point is there are no bathrooms when camping. You just poop in a hole

Is it so hard to believe that I would do anything to stay a married comfy neet?

/I also married waaaaay out of my league, so I want to keep him (from looking at other women) happy./

I see. Most of the campsites I've been to have facilities somewhere. We're planning on going camping in the fall.

Originally my wife married out of my league, but spending 6 years in the marine infantry has made my body hard. Alternatively I like to fatten my wife up, so conventionally I am now out of her league.

What are the chances that you would use your ass gas for nefarious purposes like farting at another man?

I worship my husband.

Shame, you had potential. I must admit I developed an Asian fetish from one of my wifes cute friends

He does pt m-f (as punishment for 2people failing pt tests) so he's only getting more attractive. TT-TT

What branch is he in

I have vaginal farts

Airforce, I've never seen more skinny fat men in my life. I come from a mostly navy (some marines and one army) family.

Most girls queef

Yea the marines hooked it up. I made a stop in Okinawa on a MEU and it was an all you can fuck Asian buffet.

Yeah, that's how it goes. Practically my whole family got here by marrying men in the service. My siblings and I are the only non mixed kids, but my moms first husband was in the airforce and that's how she came here.