Should i wear my chinos or my skinny jeans to the job interview

should i wear my chinos or my skinny jeans to the job interview
the chinos are the /fa/ ones with a drawstring on the front

Attached: 1564298930566.jpg (1440x1404, 217K)

stop posting transphobic images, I'm a human too

Yes you are and I have compassion for your illness, that doesn't mean you can infect others with it as well.

uh huh. sure.

so i went with the chinos, i like how they go with my new shoes, pic related

this was actually my first time buying clothes i thought would go nice together and im happy with my purchases overall but my jeans arrived in a darker color than i expected

Attached: 20190729_074207.jpg (1932x1322, 1.22M)

For example I have an illness that has about the same occurence as gender disphorya but the world is also not catered tot my every whim. That's because of agenda differences, You only have support because it supports the feminist agenda. You are being used.

Chinos dude. Hella lit.

thanks broski

i made the tactical decision to go drawstring tied because these are a little loose around the waist and i keep a lot of stuff in my pockets. they look really baggy in the picture but thats just because of how im sitting right now

Attached: 20190729_074639.jpg (1212x1159, 661K)

oh, my shoes? glad you asked. they're kenneth cole brand, and they're nicer than vans at 2/3 of the price, not that im poor or anything.

Attached: 20190729_075338.jpg (2007x1567, 1.66M)

Change your socks though.

Go black or no show. Other than that its lit

Just wear jeans and a fucking shirt. It's not that hard. Not getting a job is never because of how you dressed. I've gotten every last job I was interviewed for and walked in with my normal clothes. /fa/ggots disgust me. Male fashion is the art of the cope. You didn't fail because you didn't dress right, you failed because you fucking suck. No amount of clothes will change that, they're fucking women.

those shoes are autism tier, but the chinos are alright
buy white af1's when you can and cuff those chinos and you'll fit in with normans nicely

Attached: IMG_20190507_150044.jpg (750x750, 268K)

noted, i'll pick up some new socks when im building my autumn wardrobe

my new t-shirt is a crisp, clean shade of white with a stylish maho beach graphic on the front. i've never been there but it looks very scenic, and nobody is going to ask that anyways. (i know i need a haircut)

user if you don't dress to impress you won't be taken seriously as a job candidate! maybe your bold, brash tactic of "barging in and intimidating the company into giving you a job" works for an ignorant savage like you, but a refined nobleman like me must work extra hard to keep up appearances and do things the socially accepted way.
but i like these shoes
what do you not like about them?

Attached: 20190729_080242.jpg (1076x1616, 812K)

does their attempted suicide have anything to do with you?

>these people I hate so much I want them to die
>wtf WHY ARE THEY KILLING THEMSELVES!

Stop derailing the thread. God do you people always feel the need to make everything about you and your illness?

I'm just saying why are you complaining about suicide of the people you hate. Just doesn't make sense.

Anyone else just not own or wear graphic ts. I almost exlusivy have solid and floral patterned ts. Not that there is anything wrong with graphic ts, just my preference. Anyone else?

Same. I just think they look very childish.

this is the hat i picked out. im not gonna be wearing it today because it doesn't match my clothes like i thought it would. it looks way more reddit in person than it did in the catalogue but i figure if i utilize it right the normies wont care.
stop pretending to be me! im flattered, really i am but you're killing my credibility as an OP!

Attached: 20190729_081810.jpg (1932x1419, 1.21M)

You wouldn't have posted the image if you didn't want to talk about it.

Thank you! I feel validated

Your illness doesn't deserve the amount of press it's getting. There are people actually dying and suffering from treatable stuff they aren't covered for. Still tjhough, you feel like a dude or a girl and the whole world should cater to it. Fuck off, take some anti depressants and do some cbt to stop the delusions.

I'm just saying why are you concerned about their suicide when you want them to kill themselves?

you'd think the "40% suicide" would be a good thing

I'm not OP faggot. people killing themselves costs resources and energy. Dozens off people make your existance possible. What about those families that stay behind for such petty egotistical shit?

Being a drain on society for a while and then shit on all the support and help you got by an hero'ing. selfish as fuck.

>this thread
how do we get transhits to 40% themselves faster