Ever since I did psychedelics I'm convinced we're all sharing the same consciousness with our body's egos being what...

Ever since I did psychedelics I'm convinced we're all sharing the same consciousness with our body's egos being what makes us feel separate.
My idea is that after death we will rejoin this one universal consciousness a la evangelion's human instrumentality project
Thoughts?

Attached: 20190317_014336.png (862x642, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

broadjam.com/artists/songs.php?artistID=14702&mediaID=460764
topdocumentaryfilms.com/day-i-died/
youtube.com/watch?v=LwyVFW9kT8k
youtube.com/watch?v=bw3oaNUR1iI
youtube.com/watch?v=59OOCGzd6fE
youtube.com/watch?v=mhANf60Y4Nk
vimeo.com/7464750
youtube.com/watch?v=WnoIf2NwaRY
youtube.com/watch?v=5or66dI6akU
youtube.com/watch?v=HaFuJr0IE5k
horizonresearch.org/Uploads/Journal_Resuscitation__2_.pdf
digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc799144/m2/1/high_res_d/vol21-no1-5.pdf
amazon.com/dp/159477451X/
amazon.com/dp/1594773564/
newforestcentre.info/uploads/7/5/7/2/7572906/science_and_the_afterlife_experience-_evidence_for.pdf
amazon.com/dp/0997560800/
amazon.com/dp/0826499236/
trans4mind.com/spiritual/Does-consciousness.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You figured it out, but don't expect anyone to agree. Also never harm another person or be cruel because when you inevitably rejoin the collective, that experience you gave them will now be yours to reap.

The universe is one big thing, and we are just the tips of it. Our egos keep us from feeling it, but that is the truth. We are not separate from the universe, we are it.

>yours to reap
In what way?

That's bc you're a npc. Your consciousness is connected to the server. Only few humans are non npc.

Attached: 1563044563377.png (600x600, 477K)

You are correct, you are already everyone and everything simultaneously. The idea that you are "you" is the fiction of this life, it is an illusion. There is no "you" just like there is no "me". There is no such thing as free will either. When you die, just like how your body bleeds back into the earth your consciousness will rejoin the super-consciousness. Like a raindrop hitting the ocean.

Now you see it. But if you've only just seen it, it's still about another decade or 2 before you become really dangerous.

Top kek underrated post senpai desu based

An infinite web of golden string each connected to nodes of crystal reflecting one's thoughts across the ages.

would like to see brain changes in real time during psychedelic experiences

>do nothing to anyone so when you rejoin the consciousness, it's just the same boring void of nothing ever happening

lol

Yeah you got it. Consciousness is the fundamental layer of reality, everything else precipitates out of it.

Attached: 1562199914997.jpg (670x670, 58K)

Its a acary thought describing things that are seemingly impossible. Even if its just a drugs whos to say this is base reality

Attached: bec1c60fbe595d7f992304d2bb910453186e75eea2b3e4291245dcd21fcbd2f6.jpg (654x643, 49K)

Yeah I came to this conclusion without doing psychedelics. It makes me scared that if and when I actually do psychedelics I'll probably fuck myself up completely. I'm already crazy as fuck.

Too add: I've meditated for a while so that's probably what lead me to that even without doing psychedelics.

It killed my sense of reality

Yes, something similar is what people realize during NDEs as well. For instance, listen to the intro of this song:

broadjam.com/artists/songs.php?artistID=14702&mediaID=460764

That is what it will be like for us when we die.

There is more that has been written on this topic as well. And just because religions are demonstrably silly, it does not mean that materialism is true and that death implies oblivion. There is a tremendous amount of empirical evidence that suggests that our mind or consciousness continues past the point of physical death and that there is an infinitely amazing afterlife awaiting unconditionally around the corner of a ceased heartbeat for everyone.

Easily digestible tier:

topdocumentaryfilms.com/day-i-died/
youtube.com/watch?v=LwyVFW9kT8k
youtube.com/watch?v=bw3oaNUR1iI
youtube.com/watch?v=59OOCGzd6fE
youtube.com/watch?v=mhANf60Y4Nk
vimeo.com/7464750
youtube.com/watch?v=WnoIf2NwaRY
youtube.com/watch?v=5or66dI6akU
youtube.com/watch?v=HaFuJr0IE5k

World-leading research tier:

horizonresearch.org/Uploads/Journal_Resuscitation__2_.pdf
digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc799144/m2/1/high_res_d/vol21-no1-5.pdf
amazon.com/dp/159477451X/
amazon.com/dp/1594773564/
newforestcentre.info/uploads/7/5/7/2/7572906/science_and_the_afterlife_experience-_evidence_for.pdf
amazon.com/dp/0997560800/
amazon.com/dp/0826499236/
trans4mind.com/spiritual/Does-consciousness.pdf

Life is really just a role-playing game, kind of like WoW. We choose character stats etc (how gorgeous/average/ugly, smart/average/stupid, poor/middle-class/rich, which gender, talents, heigth, penis/boob size, etc., we are going to be and play with, and then just jump into these bodies and brains and have fun with it and learn to thrive in this challenging world.

Attached: 1562449455854.jpg (905x1280, 754K)

psychedelics can yield rich profound realizations, but as a prominent researcher once said "they also yield a lot of fools gold"

>That is what it will be like for us when we die.

I am very much pro psychedelics in that they can heal and teach humanity, but this is their Achilles heal. People walk away with certainty on subjects that cannot be known. This is a major fallacy. I'm not saying your necessarily wrong, but there is no way for anyone, yourself included to know if you are correct.

>People walk away with certainty on subjects that cannot be known.

How is this not just agnostic dogma? "People can not know answers about the afterlife after having a direct personal experience thereof, because [insert reasons]."

Attached: 1563478084843.png (1024x768, 332K)

How is what your saying not just pseudo spiritualistic dogma?

>hey bro, trust me I saw gawd

I'm simply saying that we don't know and there is no way to confirm what you saw. Fuck faith, that's a cop out.

>How is what your saying not just pseudo spiritualistic dogma?

Well I did cite a lot of articles that argue for the fact that these things actually can be studied scientifically.

>>hey bro, trust me I saw gawd

Whereas your response is

>dude trust me that person did not see god because no one can not know that god exists ever no matter what lmao

>I'm simply saying that we don't know and there is no way to confirm what you saw.

Do you think that all people who have taken large doses of psychedelics are lying about what they claim that they experienced?

Also, if we are talking only about psychedelics and not NDEs (which I originally did the opposite of, I was arguing for NDEs and not psychedelics), then you can just take the exact same dose of the exact same psychedelic, consumed in the exact same way, and see if you experience something similar or not.

100 mg of DMT, for instance, should open up most people's minds to the possibility that there may be more to reality.

Attached: 123770.jpg (2560x1600, 579K)

>these things actually can be studied scientifically.
>I cited them

I've read most of those sources already and I am well versed in the science of psychedelics
There is no evidence for any of the experiences being real or having ground in reality.
There is only evidence that these experiences are profound and can be very helpful and healing to many people.

This is why it is such a difficult field. There is no way to confirm or deny any realization people have that yields a definite conclusion.

Opening up your mind and feeling more empathy or changing your perspective =/= proof of afterlife, or proof of ethereal connectivity, or proof of any mechanism we cannot measure of observe.

>the possibility that there may be more to reality.
sure, but that isn't proof and there is no way to test or observe it

that is outside the framework of science, and how strongly you feel about it doesn't change the fact that it is currently un-testable