Imagine your skin being the same color as the color of shit

Imagine your skin being the same color as the color of shit

Attached: h852z18hmkp21.png (600x580, 360K)

Imagine getting cucked by every race

Attached: 12477329.png (225x225, 62K)

They call us "cumskins" and "pigskins" but they'll take fair skin any chance they can.

I honestly feel sorry for brown people

When I was little and got a wii and did not know brown/black people existed (I am 20 now). I thought that the brown skin was a meme and so I made the ugliest character I could, a short, fat, brown guy. I thought it was funny because he looked like poo. Fast forward to my first encounter with brown/black people, I thought that they were born out of the butt which is why they looked and smelled like poo.

No, sorry. I would not trade my dark skin for light skin. I do wish I was taller, thats the real curse of the brown man.

Attached: bVBx4.jpg (620x748, 97K)

>being white in current year
oof

In my defense The sun is really hot, and God should of made poo universally green.

for real.

alU3P

Attached: alU3P.jpg (1536x1536, 165K)

cumskin is such a weak fucking insult. brown peoples skin is way closer to the color of shit than white peoples' is to the color of cum

When global warming kicks in you guys won't be laughing

Attached: Put-It-Somewhere-Else-Patrick.jpg (343x604, 48K)

The word is colour, Americunt.

its obvious that its just cope so no one really gets offended by that

Imagine your skin being the same color as the color of bird shit

Attached: 240npl.jpg (268x284, 10K)

Why can't we all just be bros, bros?

Attached: 1564160930638.jpg (5000x1720, 232K)

nigs gonna nig desu-ne

Imagine your skin being the same color as semen. No wonder all white bois are sissies

Imagine being genetically inferior to every other color

Attached: 059 - 4ZREZTh.png (365x363, 40K)

>thats the real curse of the brown man.
No, it indicates edomite admixture.

>White starts race bait
>niggies fault

because da meteor hates white men and is pushing brown men and white women together
and I'm genetically superior
also I have a brown gf, umad brown boi??!?!?
hang all race traitor white women
you'll never have a white gf because they don't racemix
stop fucking racemixing shitskins

It's color, you fucking limey. We improved your language, just like we improve everything else we get our hands on. I hope you enjoy our American board, on the internet that was invented by an American, on a computer that was invented by, you guessed it, an American. Dumbass foreigners. When will they learn?

Attached: 1542834668964.png (558x323, 226K)

You know why we call wh*Tes cumskins? Because you can cum on wh*Te people (whether they be male or female) they are made to be dominated by black (and maybe brown) men.

Attached: DD4BDFE0-3D3B-42BB-B75F-62292E753FBB.png (1200x1600, 1.14M)

Yeah we need to enslave you "people" again. You did the most when you worked on farms.

>be me
>be shitskin
>have 8/10 European facial aesthetics
It's an abstract kind of feel my dude.

>t. seething wh*Te sissy boi
we will have all white bois on HRT one day so they can learn to take BBC

Attached: 182AA97B-D36D-4D83-AC02-B09A48FBDA9C.jpg (575x938, 77K)

Wow, blacks are gay as fuck. Who would've thought that all that chimp out anger was to cover up your homosexual tendencies. Gross.

No because we are genetically superior in every single way. Continue your false faggot fantasy while you niggers shoot each other and rob people

>he doesn't realize the computer and internet were invented by jews and homosexuals
turbokek

Not gay if they are low T and look super feminine, user

Attached: FB9EB876-F7A0-4E41-98B6-E145E5B9B226.jpg (640x1169, 50K)

Nice deflection, limey. Have fun being irrelevant.

one of the most outspoken white nationalists who represents all of you here on Jow Forums spams black tranny threads

>resorts to name calling and insults when faced with truth
Anons, its not my race that is naturally low T and is turning themselves into sissified little cucks an taking dick

Attached: E5F5DA03-66E6-4DA9-BE38-9C5BD0745554.jpg (204x248, 7K)

Nah, it's still super gay, but hey, it's 2019 bro. You do you, Tyrone.

>Mfw I see these racebait posts

Attached: 1563939370955.jpg (499x499, 25K)

>stating facts are deflection
White cope.

I'm not a white nationalist. I'm just shit talking dumb race-baiters.

This one is Jenna Trap by the way. Her ass looks even nicer than that in videos.

I have legitimately met 3 black trans "females" irl, and there's not too many gays around here. It's way more common than you think. I've met zero white trans. The black trans have to keep it under wraps better, because they can get killed for it.

Let's be frens, bros

Attached: 1563943921383.gif (500x309, 998K)

oh God what have I participate in...
Once again I have foolishly fallen for the Jew's racebaiting tricks.
Everyone, asks yourselves when have you ever seen a racebait thread on Jews here on Jow Forums. They're have been racebait threads on every race but you will never find one targeting Jews. Wake up goys.

Attached: 1513669584076.jpg (499x500, 52K)

Supposedly invented by homos and jews, yet you're still using it. Better stop, man. You might catch the gay. You were stating unrelated facts btw. There's a difference.

yeah imagine having bright red skin

god I unironically and originally wish that were me
APAPAPASPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAAP

Imagine it being the same color as bird shit

>but they'll take fair skin any chance they can
>Tanning industry is a multibillion dollar industry
OH NO NO NO

Imagine jobbing to skin cancer like wh*te people do in record rates

Imagine knowing your race will go extinct in this life time

>Supposedly invented by homos and jews, yet you're still using it.
>supposedly
Alan Turing: modern theory of computer science. Homosexual.
John Von Neumann: Von Neumann computer architecture (aka single-memory stored program architecture). Jewish.
Bob Kahn: EE. Co-founder of TCP/IP. Jewish.
>yet you're still using it.
So are you.
>Better stop, man. You might catch the gay.
Projection.
>You were stating unrelated facts btw. There's a difference.
Normalnigger cope.

ITT black faggots mad that white bois are cuter than them

i'm honestly certain at this point that blackanons who screech about white bois being on hrt and being all cute and feminine are just repressing their own desires to be feminine themselves. they're just mad that they were cursed with such a restrictive body and bone structure that they know deep in their hearts that they will NEVER pass as well as a white person on HRT would. it's pretty sad honestly, i feel kinda bad for you niggers.

Attached: 1564336032685.png (316x490, 108K)

Who cares? If I became white, black or any other colour, it would not fix my current problems.

Might be one of the gayest posts I have ever seen

@53641382
Imagine being so mentally Jewed that not only are you a tripfag tranny hiding behind an anime image but you believe other races are jealous because they aren't mentally ill too
Just fucking disgusting. Worst thing I've read in this thread alone.
DON'T TRANSITION
DON'T GO ON HRT
DON'T LISTEN TO KIKE BULLSHIT
KILL ALL JEWS, HANG THE RACEBAITERS

Attached: 1553854092880.jpg (594x479, 64K)

>Imagine your women being tired of your color of penis

Attached: 1561849462850.png (251x201, 92K)

>black people are mad they don't pass

Wew lad

It's far off the mark enough that the joke must be itself a joke, or something.

Attached: cumskin alien.jpg (510x259, 38K)

>Alan Turing: modern theory of computer science. Homosexual.
>John Von Neumann: Von Neumann computer architecture (aka single-memory stored program architecture). Jewish.
>Bob Kahn: EE. Co-founder of TCP/IP. Jewish.
So what? I don't see the issue. They made some good shit.

>So are you.
I don't have an issue with it.

>Normalnigger cope.
It's not a cope. I stated that americans invented all of that stuff. You said, "But, the jews, and gays!!! REEEE". They were still american. Go back to your containment board, Jow Forumsnigger.

>anime-posting tripfag tranny thinks people hate him because they're jealous they can't pretend to be a cute anime girl as well as he can
Holy shit kill yourself

thank you user, i pride myself on being a massive faggot
i'm literally BTFOing the niggers that are trying to assert their superiority over whites in this thread, and you're choosing to attack me? i think the only person here who is mentally jewed is you, user.
it's the true redpill, fren.
it's not about hate lmao, i'm literally saying that all the blackanons thirsting over white bois and talking about how superior blacks are to whites are just jealous. are you a little bit retarded or do you only act like this on mondays?

Attached: 1563856176852.jpg (317x288, 15K)

>talking about how suuperior blacks are to whites
Literally nobody talks about that except whites and it isnt surprising that a tranny likes to believe that isnt true. It seems that youre regretting transitioning to be le sissy submissive tranny. I give you another 3 years

Please don't bully me, I just want to jerk off to blonde-haired, blue-eyed girls in peace
t. brown man

I've never been insulted by "cumskin" or "pigskin" lol

They are such weak insults compared to all the slurs for shitskin subhumans.

I bet you aren't even black.

>that subhuman cope

>Call a white man a cumskin, pigskin or cracker and it bounces off of him like water to a duck. Call him a racist, white supremacist or Nazi and you will be astonished as he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back....."ive been found out"