Balding fucking matters

>balding fucking matters
Yeah right

Attached: Hunter_S._Thompson_1988_crop.jpg (866x955, 430K)

>how baldcucks see themselves

Attached: kevin-office.jpg (301x288, 16K)

does it make you less of a man?
not unless you let it do so
could he be more attractive with a head full of hair?
i think so

It matters when your still a teenager and already balding, as in my case

he's got that alpha as fuck, so secure in my masculinity that shit like my hairstyle doesnt matter, red foreman look. i bet he crushed a lot of pussy in his time. rip a legend.

>does it make you less of a man?
>not unless you let it do so
Thats what I am getting at, he may not meet the standards of the gay cucks who obsess over male attractiveness like but he is approximatly 10000000000x more of a man than the average man, and therefore attractive.

Any other dutasteridefags here?

1 pill/week of that shit saved my hair, jesus. It has actually gotten way thicker than 6 months back.

don't be fat you coping turd.

im not fat
im also way more /fa/ than you
report me coward you won't

Attached: 20190729_091329.jpg (1000x2576, 890K)

your hair's becoming thicker while your dick is becoming thinner lmaooo

My childhood hero is bald and looked pretty ugly with a receding hairline before getting a baldie, a lot of handsome bald or crew cut guys emerged during the 90s

I have a full head of hair in my mid 20s but think I could embrace the bald look in another two three decades (God forbid)

Attached: 6853B9A9-7582-438C-9EB6-FCDE6ECD2041.jpg (548x720, 60K)

t. hairlet

Dick is still as big as ever and still busting big loads. Got no sides whatsoever. Stop believing r9k rumours kid.

What the fuck do you have cancer? I cant tell if you are a girl or not. Are you wearing makeup? Why the fuck would you post your ugly ass here??!

>do you have cancer?
no?
>i cant tell if you are a girl or not
thanks uwu
>are you wearing makeup
nah those are bags from not sleeping
>why the fuck would you post your gorgeous ass here
to flex on you ^.^

Look at his little hat haha

You look like the white version of the dude from "The Mask" . And no that's not a good thing

Jim Carrey?
apparently this wasn't original enough???

Nah I mean your face looks like The Mask Jim is wearing

ahh, you mean the figurative, nihilistic mask he wears to hide his crippling depression and urge to finally give up. i understand where you're coming from, why else would he do that sonic movie?

My girlfriend, her friends, and my friends claim I pull off balding well. I don't think anyone does, but it's nice that they lie to me about it.

He's in his 50's there. Young Thompson was Chad.

Attached: mmy9orza8imz.jpg (953x1000, 105K)

he was Chad at any age user

based Hunter S. Thompson poster

Attached: hunter-s-thompson.jpg (2500x1875, 733K)