Anyone here taken escitalopram

Anyone here taken escitalopram.

What's your experience?

Attached: 1558111798929.jpg (1080x1350, 95K)

yes, didn't change shit

Stop posting this fucking tranny

A little bit of this.
I wouldn't say it doesn't do anything at all, but for me personally, I'd have to take it everyday. It wouldn't really fix your depression or anxiety.

So what does it do?
I have anxiety and ocd on top of the depression
Its supposed to be one of the best ssri out there, can it truly be this ineffective?

In tandem with bupropion, it really evened out my mood. On its own it doesn't do shit though.

You know how you'll have bad thoughts than your body will feel like shit or have a headache? Lexapro will prevent your body from that. It can make your body function better despite your mental illness. But you have to take it everyday

They're also amazing to jerk off/have sex with if you want to last longer.

Don't take Jew pills you fucking retard

Considering those symptoms you describe get so bad for me sometime i literally just lie on the floor and cant get myself up it would be a breath of fresh air
But isnt it a med you eventually are supposed to get off of? Its not something you take forever

It killed my dogs.

Over time, it made me a little more careless when under the effects, combined with aripiprazole it was a rather unpleasant experience, being somnolent but at the same time uneasy, wanting to do every chore you see is no fun.

significantly lower libido and headaches.
didn't notice any change in my mood.

It made me stupid. I found that I preferred being miserable and having clarity. Brain fog is real.

I ended up going cold turkey and it was extra shitty for the next two weeks. You get these "brain sparks" that feel like little bursts of electricity or an itching inside your skull. Still worth it, though.

I ended up getting my doc to prescribe me amphetamine salts as a way to pick me up without altering my brain chemistry as much.

It's effective, in a way. It literally just blunts your ability to think and perceive.

Like, this would be me off Lexapro:
>"What's the goddamn point? Nothing ever changes, man. I just feel so shitty I don't wanna leave

Me on Lexapro
>"Yea, Im a loser, fuck it, Im going outside. "

The thing is it only makes your body not feel like shit. If you're looking towards decreasing or stopping your depression or anxiety, that's something you have to do. Anti-depressants does half of the work. Get therapy or talk to people about your issues. I wish I was back on them. It's not something that would take forever, but it WILL take you a long time to adjust.

remove the trip, boring fag

how about you make me do it, faggot

I started tripping out of paranoia, now I do it to have a history of the posts i've made, doublefag.

can someboy give me OP's pic name?

So its almost a given it will make me stupid and unable to think? Like, basically turn me into an npc?
Because one of the reasons im considering it is because i want to maybe study by am unable due to lacl of motivation (depression) and severe anxiety at times

1564415931595.jpg
Enjoy buddy

It's stopped me from having anxiety attacks and my anxiety is noticeably lower, but I do feel pretty tired a lot

Kind of. I'd recommend asking for something to help with low energy. The big thing is that drugs can't be the answer alone. Hit the gym, go for a run, something to get the blood flowing and it helps with concentration.

It can be difficult to start, I'm sitting here right now just about to go work out, and I hate every second of it. But after I'm finished I feel more energetic and feel like it was worth it. But getting started is the hard part; and depression makes that even harder. However, going to work out is one of those few "just do it" things that is actually doable (unlike most of the advice normies give to those of us with depression).

Even something as simple as bodyweight squats/planks/bridges in your room will get you there. Although, I personally find it easier to get into the workout if I actually go to a gym, or even my basement where I have some free weights. Being in a different room/place helps to mitigate the "why bother" attitude, but I understand that taking those first steps out is the most difficult part.

I'll be back in about 45 min to check on this thread. Time to pump some iron.

On 20 mg right now
It helped me a lot.
Reduced intensity of negative emotions. not a lot but just enough for me to try to get the ball rolling again
Takes a long time to start to take effect. Get withdrawal symptoms almost immediately. when I forgot to take it in the morning, I'll be extremely irritable.
It really isn't strong though. It's really something that supplements therapy so if you don't want to talk someone it won't do much for you at all

This tranny blows my mind everytime. Science has gone too far

don't take SSRIs user, they make you complacent and tame.

Attached: 1564420727173.png (990x1400, 2M)

Well, I just finished my workout:

box squats (less stress on back than normal squats, more on legs)
bench
dumbell rows
curls

I do that twice a week and a similar workout with different muscle groups twice a week. Cardio (weight sled) in between the sets of two lifting days, and 2 days off. I'm still fat at 290, but I'm feeling much better from the 485 I was before.