Do boys really like flat chested girls...

Do boys really like flat chested girls? I dont want to fall for the cope but that would make me really happy if some of them did. Plastic surgery is out of the question for me.

Attached: D08284A9-EC45-4A3D-A96E-375DD8D15968.png (250x250, 97K)

Certainly, don't worry about it. "Petite" figures are a seen as attractive by many.

I dont lile completely flat, but a smaller size like B cup is nice.

Attached: 1563804018016.gif (322x322, 1.79M)

only fat girls like me but ive always wanted a flat chested girl

Are you a tranny?

This sentence is so avoid the faggot robot that nobody wants on this board

yes, its not cope some of them do

Makes me wonder if there are fat flat chested girls

yes, specially if you're 12yo or under

yes, as long as the butt isn't flat also

Yep I have seen a few
A few women in my family are chubby pear shapes with small boobs

Big>flat>average

yes

Fortune bladders

I do but I'm an ugly pale skinny mentally ill beta pervert weirdo :^)

Let me suck on your small little A-cup titties!! :)

Attached: 1545460679910.jpg (300x300, 16K)

yes, but not on trannies lmfao

Only desperate betas or pedos.
Real men (chads) likes big perky boobs in a skinny frame, pic related

Attached: 90192596-9F8F-4A78-B36A-F98F1B100509.jpg (480x360, 21K)

I don't give a fuck about your body. You only have to be 5'7 minimum and attractive.

Not all of the robots here are honest about it. I spoke to one user for a little while and told him tons of times I have absolutely no chest and yet the first we video chatted he still made fun of me for it.

Big boobs are a sign of fertility and healthy off spring. We prefer girls with big boobs so they can properly feed our offspring with a lot of milk so it grows big and strong.

It killed my Cats.

this thread is giving me mad deja vu

I'm an AA (and I was/still am a female at birth). I'm thin and breddy cute but I'm gonna get a boob job when I'm 35 so I can remain the same level of attractive after hitting the wall and try to obtain milf status

If I'm a 6/10 in my early 20's with AAs now, I think I can stay a 6/10 when I'm older and getting uglier if I get some nice tiddies

Yes but irl it doesn't matter, what matters more is shoulder-hips ratio. If it's too much past 1, breasts are inconsequential.

big boobs doesn't = more milk lmao

Some men do. I think what matters most is your face and hair rather boobs, but that may be just me. Don't feel too bad, there's a man for every kind of women's body.

Progesterone and prolactin are the main hormones that make a woman produce milk. The more progesterone and prolactin a female produces the bigger the mammary glands are and thus the bigger the boobs are.

yes i love flat girls, they're really cute. my favorite body type are smol girls with small/flat tits, thin, and a cute butt. its just really dainty and cute

You don't need plastic surgery. Just buy a gun, put it to your head and pull the trigger you vain cunt.

I did post about it before to be fair.

I'm an ass guy so as long as you have a bubble butt and wide hips, just that kino posterior really, i'm fine. Dick optional desu.

>tfw baby gorilla is gonna starve any minute now
"The size of a woman's breasts is mostly determined by how much fatty tissue they contain. But this tissue doesn't have anything to do with the quantity of her breast milk"

Attached: basketballamericans.jpg (1000x800, 199K)

Only pedos, consider becoming a man

If you want bigger boobs, you can knead your chest on the sides, sometimes it works to grow

>comparing a gorilla with a human

Listen up titlet. Progesterone, prolactin, and estrogen are the three main hormones that stimulate breast growth. Progesterone and prolactin are the hormones that stimulate lactation of the mammary glands. If a girl has small tits than that means her pituitary gland did not produce enough progesterone and prolactin and thus her mammary stimulation was stunted.

Not a bad plan user.
>she

hey look
it's this thread again

you don't mean
>do boys like flat chest
you mean
>does Chad like flat chest
Chad doesn't, he demands C or higher. He might throw you a pity fuck if you keep your schedule open and get your beta BF to pay him a couple hundred dollars.

Attached: bodytypes.jpg (1600x2400, 1.7M)

>Body types women like
You are a fucking retard. Women don't like this kind of body. It's far too much.

tfw i want to bang all the girls on that list except plump and bbw

I hope im petite then
No I hate trannies they ruin my already small chances
Cringe
Am 5 foot 5 T_T
This made me happy thanks user

Nah people dont like trannies

>This made me happy thanks user
pls let me make you happier

Attached: 1555092669811.gif (773x512, 53K)

no only pedos like girls with flat chests

who are you and how could you

Attached: D153A06C-4725-4475-A229-9CB995889206.png (270x320, 83K)

BTFO. He ripped you a new asshole, titlet. You now have 3 holes down there. Topkek.

Attached: 2scZ2.gif (227x170, 820K)

>Chad doesn't
This is a lie. Chads don't really care about a girl's looks in the end.

>there exist studies that examine the relationship between breast size and milk production
>they all conclude there's no correlation
>"b-but progrestogen and something something I read on Jow Forums once"

i am me and want rub pp on flat boobies

Yes I like flat chested girls and is definitely give you a hug op.

Attached: AoI2hBz.png (818x655, 200K)

nobody cares about breast size, just take care of your face and don't be fat

what did he say to you? he might have been playing.

Your boobies will get a little bit bigger if you take the pill. Mines are small and used to be flat when laying on my back now its a handful

i fucking demand you stop increasing your boob size right now this is bullshit we need more flat girls

this post is unironically and factually true

He laughed and I said I look like a child. I thought maybe he would be nicer about it but no. I ended the call after that and stopped trying. Almost made me cry.

nice legs and thighs come as extra points, the boobs aren't the best part
it's the figure

>Almost made me cry.
well that guy is a faggot

yes. and most importantly, not being fat.

Don't worry about it. Big chests fill a man's hand, but flat chests fill a man's heart.

Attached: 1564420837404.gif (500x378, 411K)

I'd tease you about it but that'd be after getting to know you. Guy was probably too autistic, don't give up.

Ok thanks but I'd rather you didn't use that word.

Teasing is not fucking ok were you not taught to respect other people's feelings?

these threads always bring out the whiteknights. i hope this a tranny attention whorin just so yo stupid asses gettin misdirected

you seem too soft to be on this board. also, why are you video chatting with retards from r9k? is there something wrong with you?

Stop pretending to be me you weirdo.

It's not me. They're just baiting you.

Give me a contact so we can talk without assholes pretending to be me, I promise we'll be good e-friends.

You people are absolutely insufferable.

Attached: rsz_2019-07-29.png (809x427, 77K)

what is the point of this post?
is my only post here. i don't know if you're trying to connect me to someone else with that screenshot or what.

i don't know why you're replying to me. you want to be friends with someone who just called you a retard and asked if something is wrong with you?

Are you ignoring me because I'm flat? :(
Maybe I should just kill myself...

I thought you were trying to orbit me I guess

>what is the point of this post?
Just showing I was the original one. Not that I care at this point. I should have learned after the first robot that you're all loopy.

He is speaking the language of the gods

nobody gives a shit who you are. i wasn't trying to imitate anyone. i literally just talked about not being fat.

what a weird bait. i don't even know who's replying to me at this point.

orbit you by calling you a retard and asking if something's wrong with you? i don't want to have anything to do with the kind of woman who is interested with the men here. especially one that video chats with them and expects them to be nice.

Only if you have a nice ass.

Thicc ass + big boobs= goddess
Thicc ass + flat chest= cute
Flat ass + big boobs= weird
Flat ass + flat chest= suicide

There's literal evidence that you're lying but whatever. Enjoy the attention I guess.

Well orbiters getting aggressive about what they want would be a nice change of pace.
Are you suuuuuure you don't want anything to do with a nice flat loli fembot gf?

please tell me exactly what you think i'm trying to do. you just sound like a drama queen.

disgusting levels of bait. how dare you take me for such a retard. you are the snot of a child beneath my boot.

do you still speak to the user who said that to you?

But the primal mind triumphs over the rational one, you dumb motherfucker. Go neck yourself, you worthless idiot.

I want a flat loli fembot that'd show me her chest on cam.

You mean the attention you were getting for being a girl and making a thread about yourself?

I'm honestly considering giving you what you want since this thread has become such a shitshow

No. He got angry at me for being offended and just shouted a whole bunch. I didn't really speak to him after that at all. He was speaking to a bunch of other femanons though so he's probably fine.
You know full well what you're doing. It's just weird though, I don't understand it. Taking someone's identity on an anonymous imageboard is a new one though.
I made one or two posts relating to the topic in the OP. Like I said the larper can enjoy it for all I care.

the ape still rages.

fuck you. how dare you ignore me after i called you snot under my shoe.

you are very confused. i never tried to imitate anyone, but that also isn't an uncommon practice here. stop taking whatever is rattling around in your brain so seriously.

Well what would you like, my discord or something else?

Fuck off, worthless titlet. Go get some silicone under your tits to boost your self-esteem instead of recurring to some autists' compliments, you vapid bitch.

I mean the screenshot is still there. I was just confused as to why would want to do it.

What if you instead become my flat loli fem"bot" e-gf instead of shooting pictures online for anons begging to see your needles?

because i said it's important to not be fat? what the fuck does that have to do with you?

not even who you were originally responding to. you just made a stupid post.

Since I'm incredibly gratified by the fact that I'm practically being fought over, I will grant one of your requests, and since I have no preference for either request, the one who tells the funniest joke or posts the funniest image will be the victor.

No because you were answering on my behalf and pretending to be me. user I don't get why you're now trying to deny it now.

Just like the creation of your whore of a mother, cunt.

Only faggots due

Show us your little tits, tranny faggot.

you need to figure something out that i don't care to spell out to you.

sounds great, my man.

Well, i'd say that your offer is of the most generous, and since i like friendly competition, here's a humble picture that represents my burning spirit for the noble prize.

Attached: 140708821657.png (800x533, 433K)

Disgusting incel, kys. Next one!

>you need to figure something out
You too. Impersonating people on an anonymous imageboard is weird.

uu-u-u-uu-uu-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u--uu--u-uuu-u-uuhm m'm'm'm'm'm'm'm'm'm'm'm'm'lady, i'd l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-like to pl-pl-pl-pl-pl-pl-pl-pl-pl-pl-pl-ace an application!

you wanna fight, fuck, or what? i'm done arguing. we've gotta settle this once and for all.

kek, what a harsh turn of events, would you like to dilate for me at least?

Attached: bear apu.png (500x679, 85K)

>done arguing
It's not an argument. I'm just pointing out how weird you're being and you keep denying it.