Tfw have intellectual's inertia

>tfw have intellectual's inertia
literally the worst thing in the universe. Everyone is a stupid asshole but me.

Attached: tfwtoointelligent.jpg (357x368, 14K)

Trust me, there's some pretty kind and cool stupid people out there too.

but they are fallible and could never live peacefully with me, their antithesis. I treat everyone with respect and dignity and i've had people scream at the top of their lungs at me just because i am quiet.

allow me to the lighten the load user-chan

Attached: 2838474.png (138x123, 20K)

imagine being this arrogant

Attached: 1512936633472.png (438x420, 191K)

>intellectual's inertia
lol

Attached: 1491097467481.png (611x672, 128K)

>"yer arrogant"
why?

Maybe it helps if you trim some of that brain off.

they are only kind and cool because of some cognitive preset and not because they choose to be. If they are in a bad mood they will take it out on you because they have no principals or shame.

the fact that you think 'everyone dum but me' is a remotely defensible position.

>purposely delude yourself, bro
i cannot deign to.

everyone is dumb but me until proven otherwise.

Attached: fatintelligent.jpg (953x861, 96K)

I'm not op but he's right.

I know what you mean. I'm genius tier intelligent but only some people are assholes to me. Most people look up to me and suck my dick with the hope I'll get them a good job in 5 years lol.

Attached: 1564047528934.jpg (361x361, 34K)

I wish this board were not infested with high schoolers.

>Most people look up to me and suck my dick with the hope I'll get them a good job in 5 years lol.
hard cringe

So you're about 15 then?

Some people study, user.

i get what you're saying, i dont believe i am particularly smart, but most neurotypicals/normies are just mind-numbingly boring, bland and stupid. i think a lot of it stems from a lack of inner dialogue and reflection, they just dont seem to be able to internally process information, so they just imitate whatever the retarded trend is and it leads to each and every one of them behaving identically.

OP needs to be in a more challenging environment.

>me smart

op watches reallifelore and thinks hes a giga brain

zzz, youre the most boring person out there lmao

Attached: download.png (211x239, 7K)

Imagine being this mad you have a low IQ

Attached: 1512632056902.png (401x367, 9K)

>life on psychological horror difficulty
>wants to make it harder

>le r9k intellectual

Based on my IQ, in my city of 2.4 million people there are only 230 who are my equal and only about 50,000 who are within 20 points of me.

Oh yeah well based on my iq youre cringe

but your being mean! So i'm going to make fun of you because i'm insecure about being a dumb shallow cunt!

Attached: 1552920990608.png (1572x1740, 98K)

The bar is set so low on Jow Forums that it's very easy to be part of a small intellectual elite. Most people here are childish, low IQ, uneducated and dishonest.

>someone having more of something than you makes them cringe
libtard tier logic

I'm pretty fucking stupid but from pure experience it's intelligent people being bitter or bad towards others. I don't know if it is frustration with ppl being below your skill and resulting impatience, genuine non-selfawareness blocked by mental gymnastics made possible by high intelligence or genuine sociopathy since you rely more on intellect.
Now I'm not saying high IQs are all fucking monsters, but the biggest scumbags I've ever met were mostly smart people

Oh yeah weII based on my iq youre cringe

>smart = cunning
>bullying and depraving others of their human rights is not as bad as some burnt out smarty acting a little condescending

OP all you have are delusions of grandeur mixed with no empathy and also probably 15 as another user said.

Attached: 1556472332453.jpg (561x606, 86K)

very based digits

>OP all you have are delusions of grandeur mixed with no empathy
Thanks for the diagnoses einstain let me know when I can pick up my xanax

i have far more empathy than the average person. Why would you want to point that out? To get some moral dirt on me? if so what did i do wrong?

and whats delusional about clearly being deeper than you and your discord friends who gossip about e-thots and pick on each other rather than discussing ideas and showcasing your skills?

>discussing ideas and showcasing your skills
Haha very funny

You wouldn't understand, if you've got it, flaunt it.

>if you've got it, flaunt it
Haha yeah so you can get approval from chimps
Like making threads about your godly intellect haha i gotcha

You see, real smart niggas dont assume things upfront about others, cuz real big brain individuals have an open mind and consider different opinions, real smarty motherfuckers can see their own flaws and work on them. They see how seeing others as their inferiors is not only pointless but leads you to a pathetic state of existence. Thats why you aint as much of a mega mind as you think you are buddy boy, no matter the numbers, no matter the percentages.

Remember robots the moment you ruin your life and degrade your value as a human being is the moment when you think that you're better than some other life form.

cunning doesn't come hand in hand with being rude or actually bad.
Also those smartys I meant were bullies, manipulative and generally scummy. I've actually accepted people wanting to compensate via condescending, but do you really feel like you're entitled to be a shitty person because other people are worse than you?

Not from chimps, that's the point, we seek out other intellectuals.Again, you wouldn't understand.

>we seek out other intellectuals
Ah yes i see the r9k intellectuals

>Opting out is the only way to win guys

>I can't be friends with people under my IQ score because I'm too smart.
Fuck off user, your IQ ain't that high even, you're just an antisocial prick nobody likes.

You have no empathy because if you had even the slightest amount you'd realize that other people aren't the one-dimensional idiots you think they are.

How smart are you retard? Whats your iq?

I just find them boring. I generally need to get drunk before I start having fun around them.

so the only value you put into people is how entertaining they are to you?

What are your interests then big head?

Holy shit you're over 18 and still behave like an utter fucking pile of vomit. What have you achieved with your intellect?

My iq 67 and I ptobsbly smarter than you

Attached: 1562525039624.jpg (400x400, 22K)

>over 18

This is either a 13 year old or a troll user.

not him but i'm not hear to flaunt, i'm here to voice my concerns. I can't do anything in life because of my heightened consciousness. Yet it struck a nerve with you and you seek to tear me down for some perceived insult that was never aimed specifically at you. If you were also a smarty you would just agree and grieve with me for some small catharsis
>You see, real smart niggas dont assume things upfront about others,
i don't. I know you do though as evidenced by the butthurt following my OP. Your actions are what i take into account.
>cuz real big brain individuals have an open mind and consider different opinions,
their opinions are just insults and are not worth considering
> real smarty motherfuckers can see their own flaws and work on them.
l see all the flaws in my arguments and work on them prior to posting instead of writing by heart and calling it truth.
>They see how seeing others as their inferiors is not only pointless but leads you to a pathetic state of existence
how so?
>cunning doesn't come hand in hand with being rude or actually bad.
nigger what about every buisnessman and psychopath?
>but do you really feel like you're entitled to be a shitty person because other people are worse than you?
no, and i am by no moral code a bad person. All i did was state the obvious and now people are getting bottom befuddled.
they are multi-dimensional assholes. Never said they were one dimesional

Attached: tfwtoointelligent34.jpg (357x368, 22K)

>tl;dr m smart because i sey so

No, but it's hard to be friends with people whose company is boring.

I may as well not have any. The things I'm interested in don't make good conversation because they are either niche (aquariums), dangerous (politics), or I'm not comfortable talking about them (drawing).

>What have you achieved with your intellect?
Nothing at all.

>nigger what about every buisnessman and psychopath?
you should know with that vast head of yours that you don't need to be a heartless backstabber to be a businessman, and psychos are a shitty example because they can be bitchy too.
>no, and i am by no moral code a bad person
well it did seem like another claim in your post, basically pretending like condescending smarts are victims.
>All i did was state the obvious and now people are getting bottom befuddled.
well, I doubt you are infact the smartest person alive but you do you

>Nothing at all.
So you're like a "strong" man that cannot lift weights

>td:lr your not smart because it hurts me to look at my own unscrupulous behaviors.
this is what you get when you come out of your cave and speak your opinion - the degenerate masses flinging ad homns at you and hoping they stick because they cannot best you on an intellectual or honest level.
not the guy you were replying to but this is what i mean. You neurotypicals dont know hwo to do anything other than praise success. You mistake it for intellect, mistake social norms for principals, emotions for morals and aggression for courage/honor

you are pieces of shit.

No, I am like an uncompressed spring.

>No, but it's hard to be friends with people whose company is boring.
well that just proves what I said. You don't care about the flaws of your friends, or at least deal with them and openly talk about how it bothers you, but you still appreciate them and put up with them out of free will

I remember when I had 13 too, sweet times.

>it struck a nerve with you
I wasnt even replying to you and you very clearly took personally and now are trying too hard to prove your intelligence

> the degenerate masses flinging ad homns at you and hoping they stick because they cannot best you on an intellectual or honest level.
>you are pieces of shit.

I think that maintaining relationships with people whose company I don't enjoy solely to get benefits like having them help me move house would be even more transactional and sociopathic than just not being friends with them.

13 what?

Well look at that, the big brain likes aquariums just like me. I have a 5 gallons but Im studying large scale fish farming at my own time. Aint that niche.

>aquariums
>politics
>drawing
you just gambled away your right to call others objectively boring. Id say the drawing can save you but you're most likely too autistic for actaul art.
I'm going to give you an advice, maybe you are at a point where I was before, you can't fill your own boring void of a personality so you try to let others fill that void but its never enough because you know the problem lies within, and most other people have the same problem

>insults me whole thread
>gets insulted once whole discarding the whole booksworth of text
>"oh my, you monster"

if you guys are looking for an educational version of this thread only read my posts.

>you just gambled away your right to call others objectively boring.
I would never do something as retarded as attempt to call people objectively boring.

here's another thing
friendships don't require benefits or mutual deals at all, this is a retarded social norm exploited by others and an indicator that people who advocate this are not your friends

Fool that you are, you imply your people lack intellect while standing among them. As though you had no regard for comradery or kinship, and no respect for yourself as a part of an amalgam. I won't squabble though, I don't need to wave my dick in the wind for the world to see, I know what I am.

all deceptive and manipulative people use cunning to achieve their ends it's self evident, brainlet
>well it did seem like another claim in your post, basically pretending like condescending smarts are victims.
>he was slightly mean on Jow Forums
>well, I doubt you are infact the smartest person alive but you do you
>taking it literally

you already did though. For you most people are objectively boring, or just personally, but your personal view is your objective view so..

>I would never do something as retarded as attempt to call people objectively boring.
>hurr u dumb, me smart

No one gives a single flying fuck about you intellect. If you can't do anything with it then you're no different than any other average joe. Nobody cares if you're a part of their lives or not. You're gonna seeth about how smart you're your whole life. Till the end your delusional ass will think that you're better than everyone and die in misery. But in truth you're worse than an average normalnigger

I can do that because i dont pretend to be smart
>i dont need to wave my dick in the wind for the world to see
lol k

You can use your 'intellect" to be arrogant, suffer more and be proud of it.

I care that he's smart, it's nice to see someone around here who isn't just an angry baboon or a troll.

I'll wave my dick around in private thank you very much, you can join me if you'd like, but I'm not leaving the door open.

all deceptive people are cunning but not all cunning people are deceptive. There are also the evading kinds of cunning people.
>>he was slightly mean on Jow Forums
read dem posts again nigga
>>taking it literally
>I-I WAS ONLY PRETENDING RETARD

>i'll wave my dick around in private
>if you've got it, flaunt it
Honestly youre probably above average intelligence and if you didnt feel the need to prove it to yourself and others via arguments online you could probably have some good ideas

>Honestly youre probably above average intelligence
All it takes is a little confrontation and they become all submissive.

I just said youre acting like an idiot

>No one gives a single flying fuck about you intellect.
proving my point
> If you can't do anything with it then you're no different than any other average joe
am i? Last time i checked average joes were sociopathic functioning members of society
> Nobody cares if you're a part of their lives or not.
don't care weather you are or aren't either.
> You're gonna seeth about how smart you're your whole life. Till the end your delusional ass will think that you're better than everyone and die in misery.
and why is that a bad thing? There are many pleasures to be found in misery. Man is in love with it. In fact if you didn't have enough (which you don't) you would and probably have contrived drama and destruction just for fun (which is why you are a shithead)
> But in truth you're worse than an average normalnigger
blah blah smart man bad because he no benifit joos
i wasn't pretending to be retarded it was a blatant exaggeration, a metaphor for lack of a better word.

Attached: 1535233796880.jpg (645x729, 48K)

to all you puppets
your craving of feeling superiority makes you a mindless puppet of the universe, you'll eventually just get kicked around like everyone on this board who claims to be smart, better than all the normalfags, a better human.
You are not free, you are imprisoned by your insecurity over stuff that matters little

Attached: 1546.png (575x471, 191K)

Some degree of agreement =\= submission. This post proves you're just trying to prove your intelligence

I was pointing out that you used the cliche copout
>Guyz I'm just 2intelligent4da world
>someone mocks you for such a stupid claim in a joking matter
>I WAS NOT SERIOUS REEEE YOU LITERALIST TARD HAHA

>i was not serious
obviously wasn't.

Thank man, same to you, I was only messing with you. It is a troll thread after all.

You say that like you would say that to my face in a room with just me and you in it.

well yikes, it's been tiring battling it out with you chimps, i'm going to take a lunch break.

Attached: bigbrainjak.jpg (330x330, 25K)

If you weren't why would you write blogposts to prove your position?
Also of course you aren't and as i said that's why a reply such as "I don't think you are actually the smartest man alive" meant as a joke itself, since you didn't even imply that. This is a point where you can identify the poster (You) as a turbo autist because atistic as he is he didn't get the callout was a joke so he thinks he's intellectually dominating by saying "haha I wasn't serious tho", because autists cant into back and forth banter. Or alternatively they were serious and just coping, which still makes them autistic

Yikes sweetie kindly fuck off

(You) yourself for the proofs

This was for Youre all fags

>If you weren't why would you write blogposts to prove your position?
i don't write blogposts to prove my position i write them to disprove yours. i've been answering to you brainlets this whole time not the other way around.

May I suggest that you use this intellect of yours to research and analyze what intellectual inertia entails, from there you (and only you) should be able to find a process to get out of this predicament.

Attached: 1559884818909.jpg (680x678, 47K)

classical example of narcissistic personality disorder

>classical example of narcissistic personality disorder
based