Skinny or die

skinny or die

today i walked 20km and ate 800kcal. I'm going to be a qt sticc if it kills me

Attached: 1559569501294.jpg (475x572, 74K)

Fat faggot kys yourself already you will still look gross even with weight loss you shouldnt have let yourself get fat in the first place have you ever seen a fat person who lost weight and genuinely looked good? Because I sure havent.

what about oprah? she looks fabulous when she's thin

No, outside of heavily photoshopped professional shoots, she covers up to hide her weird flabby skin.

>emotional bf started talking to another girl

Attached: 1883734744.png (160x160, 26K)

>counting calories
1 calorie of carbs is not the same as 1 calorie of protein
you can eat snickers bars only for a week and lose 10 lbs

12.4 miles is good. Do this everyday for a healthy life

street walking?

I weigh 250 pounds, if I eat my maintenance calories every day (calories to stay the same weight) which is 2000 calories. It would take me 400 days to eat 800kcal.

You can get to 1300-1400 to loose weight. Under 1500 daily and burning 400 is to loose weight, consuming 2000 is to maintain

great! fat women are disgusting.

I'm a sticc, don't do it. Young guys all want thicc girls (in the classical sense).

I want to pick up a stick girl and swing her around so fast and then smash her against a wall

based maths retard

what people call a "calorie" is actually a kcal. don't be stupid.

Not even close to true. It's mostly blacks, and wiggers that want that.

this 100% if you're already fat OP, just focus on trimming down the fat on your waist by doing cardio, and don't forget to do squats while you're at it to grow out a fat butt and thick thighs
try to be thicc like pic related

Attached: 71b9494502d93f1c78b9234900772e0c-imagejpeg.jpg (1080x1080, 46K)

Nah that's retarded, you will be much more attractive fat.

At least guys on image boards always seem to be very into it. Being into skinny girls is seen as an abnormality of sorts; maybe thanks to american culture dominating these places?

Intermittent fasting

Fast once every week or two for 36 hours.
Keep doing cardio, especially cardio you suck at.

Lay off the fatty-fat cakes

Yeah, ghetto trash in america is into fat asses. Probably to cope with how fat everybody is now. Most other people are into hot skinny chicks in my experience.

Wtf! Don't listen to them. I don't know one person who likes fat women more than sporty qts

800 calories was the diet i set for myself in high school and i lost weight very rapidly. i'm honestly convinced it's enough for tiny people, but obviously don't take my word. i've just never been able to go back! i'm 5"1' and unless my family intervenes i usually eat once a day.

save money for removal of excess skin

and new clothes

>i know one person
Vs the rest of the world.

Work on your reading comprehension, you fucking mouthbreather.

Maybe you should, neckbeard.

He said that he doesn't know one person that likes fat women. You said he know one person who likes fat chicks. Fucking brainlet.