Why do NPCs think promiscuity is okay? You are lowering the value of intimacy down to an emotionless commodity

Why do NPCs think promiscuity is okay? You are lowering the value of intimacy down to an emotionless commodity.

Attached: images (22).jpg (201x251, 8K)

Because it's good for men and females are required to act like men simultaneously to hating men

So your saying that promiscuity is healthy for men. Wow what a r selected untermensch
Pay your child support tyrone

Everything is a commodity now get on with the times.

Part of the problem is marriage laws are unfair to men. Plus no girls are virgin anymore so why sign a huge contract if they didn't think sex was special enough to wait for the right person.

Boyfriend A. Gets it free.
Boyfriend B. Must pay a house , a car , half his income, and a life time contract for something The first guy got free

What I feel r9k doesn't understand is that people are all feeling really shitty.
There are aspects of their lives they cannot change and there are debts and bills they just can't meet.

Take for instance the average thot. Suppose you gave her some self awareness. She'd quickly realize that she doesn't have the credentials or experience to afford a decent lifestyle. That the only value she has depreciates very quickly, that the average male only values her for her outward appearance.

So faced with an unfavorable situation where she cannot improve her life and rather her life will only continue to depreciate in value and consist of her dependent on others she decides to enjoy what time she has left, both scared of the doomed future and trying to make the most of now.

This same logica can be applied to normal males and a skewed version to chads.

We all have our struggles in life, some fights are just unwinnable so we try to change the goal post.

MUH FREEDOMS REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 193883.png (225x225, 22K)

Ideally a marriage wouldn't be about that, it would be about commitment.
Typically people create prenuptials to avoid liability in the event of unfaithfulness.

Yes sometimes these agreements get tossed out but generally they don't.

If your SO won't sign well that's always a bad sign.

Always approach life the way a corporation approaches new ventures.

We are run by corporations, this is their world so learn their language.

Because monogamy is pointless. This value of intimacy you speak of is not real. I understand the desire to have a girl that hasnt been fucked by everybody in town, its a gross thought. But incels take it way too far. Fear is the only reason that people are obsessed with locking someone down and making sure nobody else gets to touch them.

Exclusivity is still the corner Stone of any long-term relationship.
If your SO can't be exclusivo with you then she's not your SO.

Are you even capable of feeling love?

>Why do NPCs think promiscuity is okay?
The only people that think there's an issue with promiscuity are the people that do not benefit from it.

>monogamy is pointless
npc alert

Can you fuckers learn to speak english

Its just another BPD feminist slut coming here to bully autistic men into suicide. Nothing special here move along

Literally nothing wrong with hook ups, it's just another way to spend free time. Just put on a condom and nut in that pussy, it feels really good. You're just sad that you don't get to participate in it user.

>lowering the value of intimacy
absolute nonsense, sexual experience will make your future relationship stronger

>Literally nothing wrong with hook ups
T.psychopath
Assigning zero emotional value to sex is literally a symptom of psychopathy

>sexual experience will make your future relationship stronger

Attached: 1540204815928.png (657x527, 24K)

because the jews told them

you wouldn't care if you had a life, nerd

Attached: 2fQY2hYD2k-10.png (300x250, 22K)

wrong desu, sex relieves stress and gives you a confidence boost, it doesn't matter if you don't know the girl
better at sex = better at pleasing your woman
better at pleasing your woman = better relationship
just stating simple facts user

Exclusivity has the purpose of keeping people together to raise kids, and thats it.
>long term relationship
When you really get to the bottom of it, LTR is a silly concept. Its based on a whole lot of lies and pretending. The 2 people involved are not held together by some special type of love. They are held together by the fact they are likely each others best option in the foreseeable future. Im an incel like a lot of you, have been for a long time. But I wasnt always an incel. I have seen these situations from the inside and I can tell you its not what you think it is. It seems like other incels cant really give reasons why they are so obsessed with virginity in a girl. They just sperg out about roasties and what a shit society we live in for allowing women to have sex with anyone other than them.

Stop having sex and get off my board

Humans are animals, and we have evolved to fuck. If you believe otherwise, you're burying your head in the sand.

Monogamy is grounded in genetics as well as in common emotion, or at least for me.
If I am not valued by a person I think they don't love me, and so it is the other way around, if I go out with several girls during a relationship at a time, my gf is not my love

>falling for such blatant bait

>we have evolved to fuck
It's the other way around.

There is really nothing wrong with it but it takes the magic out of sex if it's just for sex sake, but one does still enjoy it for the moment.
Try to make special sex more enterprising and meaningful than ordinary sex. Be experimental, say romantic things, try extra hard.
But I'm talking out of my ass here cause I never had sex, but I still want my first time to be special

>Tinder
I am painfully naive when it comes to this app, had been in a relationship of 7 odd years prior to downloading it and pretty much any intimacy I had with a woman before that time was always this dramatic boyfriend/girlfriend thing where we were going to be together forever. So I would say I do partially go into dates with the expectation of meeting someone that I would like to see again but I would say on average I meet them twice, I have never met anyone on there I have not slept with that first date. And honestly I do not see myself going on a Tinder date and not sleeping with a girl because then it is a sunk cost, especially if I do not hear from her again.

Basically I have this fairy tale childish view that because a girl is pretty and we hook up there is some chance of a relationship going forward, but in all likelihood each of these women is sleeping with/talking to 3-4 guys at a given time as am I.

Now I feel like my hoeing is only a direct counter action to the fact everyone else is being a hoe so I do not want to invest in any one particular person only to find out they were hoeing the whole time and I was being monogamous. Women lie about shit like that all the time

Attached: 4DD1E1F2-3895-4D3E-AA7D-558238F2E063.jpg (750x1624, 272K)

>LTR is a silly concept. Its based on a whole lot of lies and pretending. The 2 people involved are not held together by some special type of love.
There are two kinds of people in this world.
Those who think love is a feeling a passionate thing that's a deep unbreakable bond between two people.

And those that believe love is a choice. Love is work, love is staying, being faithful and trying even if you don't care anymore.

The relationships that last the longest are the second categoria. When you've been working for awhile and you talk to older guys/vp's/mangers/ exec's a lot will tell you that the feeling of live dies and its just an obligation, promise and memory of good times prior that keeps you going.

That being said, not everyone is capable of real love. Most people go on urges and impulses. These people enter and leave relationships and marriages until they learn or their bio clock runs out. When this happens they eventually learn that love will always be a choice. Can we stick together and try and make this work and be good to each other?

That's why loves hard my dude. Don't let Hollywood or the incels fool you.

Just leave your cut off point at cheating and try and work with your partner until you don't think you can try anymore.

Everyone has casual sex that very very rarely results in pregnancy. Your propagandalike views of sex are borderline reefer madness levels of retardedness

You're incredibly naive

And men do as well, not trying to say I straight up tell women how often I date when I go out with them but I am saying because I know what I am doing I cant trust no lady

This is really great advice, people think the honeymoon phase last forever but it's real work and effort

Why do you think that as undesirable outcast you can maintain a relationship? Just get a quick fuck out of a girl and ditch her, you will be betrayed by her for a more charming man sooner or later.

Tindersex and general whoring culture seems emotionless as fuck, agreed. I could never relate to other guys telling me a girl has a nice ass or when someone wants bitches.
But there is no shame in promiscuity if it is done romantically. I don't have much experience but I still think casual sex has something magic and personal

I think i'm on a similar mindset, only a single relationship of 6 years,recently ended. ups and downs whatnot near the end plans of marriage/moving etc all while juggling her depression/anxiety/etc, leads to instability and the usual.
That said i refuse to try tinder or any other sort of dating app that probably has the end of a night one stand/fuckbuddy. I like sex and i have a high drive but doing it with a rando feels wrong and disgusting, probably thanks to my idealization of a relationship and giving myself to somebody else feeling like it has weight behind it rather than my instincts telling me get pp in vagoo, i'd rather be lonely

>Love is work
Thats my point. Now theres nothing wrong with this, except for the fact that nobody wants to acknowledge what an LTR/ marriage is. They will pretend that the disney version of romantic love is real until the day they die. Its a huge cope. I just want the world to at least be honest about whats going on.

To me I just get confused that I can literally tap on my phone screen and meet a girl I would physically be immediately infatuated with at least, these girls will show mutual appreciation, fuck me for free on the first date then never ever ever hear from them again.

Like I get it but I do not get it, I guess I grew up with that television ideal of women that they do want attractive and quality men, but would prefer relationships. But obviously many women have the same sex drive men do and want unique partners.

I would like another relationship, I married my ex and her emerging psychosis fucked my whole life up for a long time. I got love to give but these women just want dick and I do not know where to really meet someone.

They are not smart as us robotic snowflakes user, they don't spend their time discussing retarded ideas with retards on the internet because they can't see the point and the trascendence on creating thread after thread of puere autism and they are probably doing something stupid right now like having sex, working or doing something they geniuly enjoy, can you believe that bullshit? god I hate npcs so much, good thing we are not like them we are SPECIAL.

Because humans found out that sex in it of itself doesn't really mean anything deep or sacred even intrinsically, also the moral reasoning behind of "no sex before marriage" is absolutely retarded and is moralfag nonsense that I don't think any of you on here believe wholeheartedly for a second. The real issue isn't promiscuity, but rather the reinforcement of extremely outdated social norms that literally NO ONE actually believes in. The reason the divorce and unmarried rates are raising is because we've been social pressured into thinking that monogamy, marriage, and "spiritual purity" are the only way to live the best life when it wasn't.

You're already wrong believing condom sex is even worth the effort.

What do you gain from calling out helpless losers you'll never meet?
Just don't.

>Because humans found out that sex in it of itself doesn't really mean anything deep or sacred even intrinsically
Absolutely retarded. Humans didn't find out jack shit, we know very little about the brain even still, don't pretend like it's okay to be retarded because even though you know your retardation is affecting you on a subconscious level you aren't able to outline things very specifically so it's all good. That's not how it works nigger jesus christ. Why do people try to cope so hard with dumbfuck excuses. Most of your fucking body and mind works at a subconscious level, you're not in control here with your brainlet ideas lad, you're along for the ride in a meat mecha that you have very little input over at the most base levels. All you get to do is control a few things here and there so you can wipe your own arse

a beutiful and fullfiling (you) just for me and (you)

Attached: 1561078905534.jpg (390x365, 23K)

>I don't like it so you shouldn't like it either
Women are awesome, it's worth the effort for me

Attached: 117.png (645x729, 91K)

>Most of your fucking body and mind works at a subconscious level, you're not in control here with your brainlet ideas lad, you're along for the ride in a meat mecha that you have very little input over at the most base levels.

So not only that you're saying that we fundamentally lack the mental discipline to maintain a functional monogamous society but you're proving my point that sex and promiscuity don't mean anything outside of our subconscious, thanks for agreeing with me.

Whatever floats your boat you dumb simple fucking bitch

Because promiscuous girls make it easy to get fuck buddies and practice gfs. And since there arw still more than enough normal girls around you can easiy upgrade to a wifey material gf if you meet one that is worth keeping around.

>don't mean anything outside of our subconscious
Again, you're a retard. Your subconscious IS you, just because you've got higher brain functions doesn't make you not a fucking animal like every other living creature. Pair bonding is infact a thing that exists, objectively, scientifically. Monogamy is the reason society exists, it is the default state of humans because anything else is simply not fulfilling our base drives and desires as animals. Modern society is a fucking side effect of competition for monogamous mates, nothing more. That you think you can just be a fucking mongoloid and nothing really matters or affects you because your giga conscious brain which accounts for about 1% of your existence can totally handle it all no worries. Get the fuck outta here, interacting with absolute fucking brain damaged retards is even worse than interacting with absolute slags. Go be a retard elsewhere