Shitty bbc bait posts everyday

>shitty bbc bait posts everyday
>u mad whitboi?
>have a single Bleached post
>attacks from all sides
well done. just shows how many kikes and niggers frequent this board. same shit on /h/ in bleached/queen of hearts threads.

Attached: 1564386522744.jpg (576x768, 49K)

both lead to black babies and are therefore good
I post both

>shitty tranny shillers every day taking up half the board
Go back to r/lgbt you fucking homos

Attached: 12477329.png (225x225, 62K)

Get out caucazoid incel. Go use reddit and drink your onions, the real men are running things now.

Attached: 1563987861455.jpg (640x640, 38K)

Cuck

>trannies
Disgusting

Attached: 1564415979339.jpg (500x520, 212K)

Cope harder nigger orege

Attached: 1564414813694.jpg (768x960, 99K)

I think most (dating site) studies done on it have said black women are like the only women whose men are not attracted to them, which kind of makes sense given most cultures associate beauty and femininity with a lighter skin complexion.

That having been said the people who make these threads (read: you) are extremely autistic and usually go back and forth with any person that post something negative in response, doing so as a means to bump the threads which tend to remain under 15 unique IDs and die once the negative poster gets bored of arguing white women better than black.

I dont think anyone finds the idea of black people being considered unattractive on the Internet new or interesting, what is more confusing is why a person would make the same repetitive post every single day on multiple boards for months or years at a time. Not just you, I have noticed this type of autism a ton on Jow Forums I do not get it at all.

What do you get out of it? The threads always go precisely the same way

Why'd you call him a cuck? He's right. Bleached only leads to more nonwhite children. It's antiwhite, it's the same as Blacked to any sensible person.

Attached: 1385947963698.png (1260x2168, 325K)

>implying a white person isn't behind the majority of the BLACKED shilling
who has time to do this other than some robot? seriously

those two will have a cute non-white baby
i approve

A cuck and a jew are behind the spam

I never said breed them, i just wanna fuck a brown girl

>I never said breed them
You're a retard then because Bleached is about breeding
>I just wanna fuck a brown girl
And while you do that pure brown couples are shitting out 6+ children in white countries, eventually replacing the white population
Texas turns blue soon, the right will never win an election again

>>have a single Bleached post
>>attacks from all sides
the white male, asian female threads are usually pretty good. People just don't like blacks in general

>A cuck and a jew are behind the spam
it's literally just other white people.

Just pull a tarrant and go for a better high score than 50 niggers

Attached: 1564410279658.png (860x1214, 1.03M)

White trannies that think its funny

>not having a white girlfriend to make babies with and a non-white concubine to have lots of sex with
so cucked

That won't do anything to slow down the hordes of thousands of nigs, spics, and arabs
Do you sincerely believe that fantasy will come true? In current year?

Killing the jews and other races that try to invade while breeding pure whites yea
America cant keep going the way its going
It'll have a race war soon
Multiculturalism is doomed to fail since humans are Tribalistic

>Do you sincerely believe that fantasy will come true? In current year?
Yes actually. As long as the concubine is asian or black I think it's very possible. I don't think women of other races would like that in the slightest

>the hordes of thousands of nigs, spics, and arabs
Millions and guess what? Their population is lowering too.