9/11

Who does R9K think was behind 9/11? I thought it was the US government since day 1 in my 6th grade classroom. Now I think it was Israel . .

Attached: 911.jpg (1200x675, 471K)

It was me, but don't tell my mom that or she won't be giving me my allowance for like a month

it killed my pride as an American

>American Government
>Isreal
>Implying theres a difference

Attached: billionaires-comic-1.png (625x605, 62K)

True. I just meant I didn't know Israel was America's puppet-master when I was in 6th grade.

It was planned out and financed by Osama bin Ladin, the CIA and U.S./Israeli government knew about it before hand and simply took advantage of it, they used it as a Pearl Harbor moment for the middle eastern wars. Coincidences do exist and sometimes just taken advantage of

You think you're woke, but you lost all credibility when you said the US wasn't directly responsible. It was brought down with explosives. Try watching "9/11: 50 Questions They Can't Answer" if you're skeptical.

It was terrorists

off topic. I know you can't post pictures of yourself here. are you allowed to post pictures of your girlfriend?

The final redpill is realizing that there was no coverup. Al Qaeda did it, the end.

I dare you to answer even one of the questions from "9/11: 50 Questions They Can't Answer"

That's until you discover the blackpill and realize that it will happen again and there's nothing you can do about it.

Attached: Black Pill.jpg (185x116, 3K)

>The military drills, specific warnings, 2 simulations of the pentagon attack
Im not saying that some members of the US government has no clue about what was going to happen. Im saying they played no part in it. They did not orchestrate an attack on their own people. If they did, somebody from the inside would have come forward at this point and spilled the beans. Without a doubt.

>they dont know al qaeda is the middle east branch of the cia
BiggestBrainedPoster ITT

Attached: cFRDcC1jVrLJqgFEkx46cs0eZEGd3SOD-ShqOMqQqWU.png (629x504, 36K)

Nobody would believe them. The 2.3 trillion dollars that went "missing" from the Pentagon on September 10th probably paid for the cover up.

>Nobody would believe them
Millions of people already think that 9/11 was done by the US government. Plenty of people would believe them. And dont say they fear for their life. If the CIA sent someone to kill them after they come out with the truth, then that would just confirm their guilt.

>that would just confirm their guilt
Never stopped them before

No telling. Lots of people had something to gain from it. US got to invade and fuel start a military industrial complex. Terrorist got to use it as a way of saying that we aren't safe even here

I meant they wouldn't convince anybody new. Just like the "coincidence" of 2.3 trillion being stolen from the Pentagon on September 10th won't convince anyone new. People are too blind and stubborn.

Forgot to mention their have been 9/11 whistle blowers, like the CIA's Susan Lindauer, who got locked up for 10 years before she could tell her story.

The next president himself could reveal it was a hoax and it still wouldn't be enough to sway the majority.

The Saudi's it makes much more sense for them to destablize the middle east and try to convince the US to attack Iran in order to be able to sell more oil

Without a doubt it was the jews, using George Bush and the greedy Neocons in the government as their proxy.

19 saudi terrorists

it was definitely aliens, a couple grays just flew over my house

The Al Qaeda are literally CIA assets you retard.

This

Look at all the poeple who mysteriously ended up dead after exposing the lies regarding the JFK assassination.Dorothy Kilgallen, Marilyn Monroe and so fourth.