Tick Tock Fembots

Tick Tock Fembots.

Why are you still single?

Attached: 1556299976902.jpg (2576x1932, 1.52M)

it killed my ability to see men as human.

aren't the only people on tiktok 13 year old girls, 13 year old guys doing fortnite dances, and 50 year olds trying to hit on the 13 year old girls

he means "tick tock" like the sound of a clock.

as if their time is running out to find a man.

chad still ignores me, and the betas that orbit me wont fuck off

I am in my late twenties. Young guys want young girls and MILFs, older guys want younger women. I guess I will just become a hot cougar and fuck a bunch of 18 year old boys.

Orbiters are essentially useless anyway. Compliments from them mean nothing compared to compliments coming from Chad, they are broke NEETs without money, and they expect you to help them jerk off for free. I blocked my orbiters because they couldnt even orbit right.

I feel like a lot of girls are single just because they won't lower their standards.

Robots treat girls 1000x worse than Chad and they are ugly and broke to boot. Fuck off.

I moved to here a while ago and the language and pronunciation is still making it difficult for me. No boy wants a girlfriend who can not speak properly.

There are men in the middle between robots and chads desu

you fucking zoomers and all your new and confusing terminology, go fuck yourselves

Even if I desperately want one, I don't think I'm ready for a relationship. I always ghost guys in the most crucial state because I get scared of the reality of the situation and don't want to lose my old life of solitude and the comfort it brings me. Even if I know that in the long run it'll just make me miserable.

Attached: 1533461052126.jpg (587x587, 47K)

Because theyre too fat and ugly for even the most beta of males

Attached: 1564336974180s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

is flirting cheating, robos?

All my orbiters are below 6'2".

i fixed her my guyy

Attached: 1556449059236.jpg (1932x2576, 472K)

>fixed
You men ruined?
She looks less ugly rotted on her side.

i think clocks were around before zoomers, you retard.

i'm very wary of commitment and expressing affection.
i had a boyfriend once and it occurred to me "we're either going to break up or spend the rest of our lives together".
i just find i'm happier alone. i don't have the time or emotional capacity to hold a bond with another human like that. it's not because i'm jaded by men or anything. i'm happy for my friends that find love.

Attached: 61AF7DFB-7325-44AA-8531-AD7DE63841CE.png (600x600, 153K)

Every time a man speaks to me I go into weirdo panic mode : ( shit sucks

Attached: tumblr_f3683db2c5d5dbaba6ea1f9ff0ff0e5a_30f427c5_640.jpg (640x480, 143K)

>I go into weirdo panic mode
how so?

you'll change your mind. true commitment and intimacy reaps rewards that friendship never could.

i want to fart

oh, heavens ... femanon, please fill my lungs with a hearty blast from deep within.

my oneitis
orreganoolee

>my oneitis
que?

Any time a man of marriageable age speaks to me in any context I start to sweat excessively, get heart palpitations, and tachypnea so I either blubber and make a fool of myself or I run away (sometimes literally)

>marriageable age
hmm

I'm a lesbian
I could easily get a guy if I was straight. I however find it so hard to talk to other girls. I even only have male friends because of this fact.

Attached: tumblr_o93aa8DVHJ1rxeikso1_1280.png (731x659, 601K)

I mean like, I don't have trouble speaking to little boys or old men but like guys in the 20-40 range make me nervous so

mostly out of social anxiety, being strange and my preferences. basically where i live guys arent very willing to take a finger up their asses, literally. or crossdress. cowards!

Attached: 2.png (1057x676, 853K)

I'm on the spectrum and have horrible social anxiety combined with resting bitch face, so either no guy talks to me or I can never tell when they're interested in the first place

>being stupid enough to generalize a single experience

get over yourself and get real bitch

what on earth lmfao

>I could easily get a guy if I was straight.
whatever u say, lesbian-because-scared-of-rejection

>having friends
If you're happier alone then why have friends at all? All they do is distract you from true work.

I've had guys ask me out and hit on me before. I just can only get turned on by girls. Its unfair

Attached: dfcgfrty7656789.jpg (600x639, 331K)

because im ugly and annoying

when i say "alone" i mean single. anyways, it's been months since i've seen any of my friends. i usually just pop into our group chat for a bit everyday or so. i communicate a lot better online.

What would you think your reaction would be online? You sound like a cute ||spergy||

Fucking discord has melted my brain, i hate it, but i have no choice but using it.

I'm not.
Original I swear it.

Even talking to guys online makes me very, very nervous. It's ok here because it's anonymous but otherwise, I'm on the brink of a stroke

im so fucking autistic im oblivious to anything romantic and i have no social skills
like all im interested in are 2d anime men because those would never cheat on you and you can trust them forever

>black
>overweight
>acne
>gummy smile
>Daria-like monotone voice
>don't know how to make a man feel like he can just b himself around me
>coworkers say they find me unapproachable
>not interested in orbiter magnet shit like anime and gaming

You seem like a nice and pure girl, would you like to test your anxiety?
We're anonymous after all even if you fuckup things won't matter
Ra#4109

You would be living in squalor if it werent for men. Think about that the next time you flush your toilet, turn on a light, fire up the heat, drive down a paved road, or really do anything that you take advantage of.

>You would be living in squalor if it werent for men
This is why men need to be kept in check

lol sounds familiar

this stream of posts is the best original meme on this website, and if that doesn't tell you something then...

I have the same thing, but for gurlz

i'll have sauce with that pls

I'm generally interested in knowing why you feel men aren't human. Mind explaining?

>tfw you fuck up 'genuinely' like a turbo autist

Attached: shamefur dispray.jpg (607x835, 156K)

>thinking that guys care about you goofing up a few words
Be attractive. Don't be fat. Don't be a bitch. Now we're happy.

Other than physically running away, I think most guys are going to forgive all that and even be flattered.

Hirsutism.

No just be my Boomer GF. Ur not used up, wrinkly and fat tho r u?

basically me minus the acne and gummy smile, although I have gapped teeth

i don't understand what people mean when they say that i look unapproachable either

Personally I just spent a lot of years being bullied for being the weird quiet shy one (especially because this is abnormal for black girls) so I learned to moderate myself to the point I seem like an overly stiff robot. Basically the opposite of the cutesy bubbly free-spirited girl.

>depression
>gets overly attached easily
> bulimia
>social anxiety
>can only get boys online
could just say fuck it become an egirl but after the bianca shit went down Im scared of my orbiters lmfao

>depression
>"Lmfao"

You're a fucking retard

lol try to stop hating urself user