Rest in peace sociopathic e-thot

Rest in peace sociopathic e-thot

Attached: 1563556426281.png (576x663, 629K)

>implying tupac is dead

I know he's cryogenically frozen in israel

>be a thot
>get patrolled
based

Attached: BDCJ88OCA.jpg (591x820, 65K)

Why does her dead body look nothing like pics of her when she was alive

Because she's dead. orgos

Good riddance. I hardly knew ya

Attached: 1564212642541s.jpg (221x229, 7K)

post story with pics please i've been gone from this board for many months

Yeah so? Look at pics of other dead people, they still look pretty much the same.

literally who is this ethot

because she's usually plastered in makeup

Can anyone name all those people?

Finally someone said it. I knew this bitch and i don't even recognize that dead girl

A girl that had a bunch of beta orbiters on discord and did a bunch of degenerate shit in front of them. One got enough and slit her throat and she died. She used to post on /soc/ so her group of beta orbiters came here to fuck this already shitty board and post tribute threads of her and defending her when she was ridiculed.

Bianca. Some girl who posted on r9k and soc a lot, had bpd, did drugs, was underage, sold nudes, had a ton of sex, went to parties, manipulated guys, etc. Just your average e girl who had her throat slit by an orbiter.

I cant lie I love her stupid long neck, but I'm still glad the bitch is dead.

Attached: 1563194266205.jpg (750x1334, 131K)

She was a child you incel

>tfw sensitive user
Only when someone you care about jokes including death dont seem funny anymore. I just noticed that. Kind of funny.

Attached: ChenHcEn.jpg (234x221, 28K)

what an amazing picture, so much humanity contained in a few thousand pixels. we should put this picture on the voyager satellite for aliens to analyze along with that record and the plate.

Good, have sex too

Attached: 1.jpg (354x337, 75K)

What do you think her last thought was? Before AIDHWVAODGAVQHAHbayahagsvshakq...

Fucking fake news. He wasn't an orbiter. He was a family friend, she knew him, I think they even dated

ethots will never get to be in the same space as Robbie Rotten and Elliot Rodger when they die.

Probably nothing, she seemed empty headed
She was dating him I believe. One of her orbiters posted screencaps of them talking on the day she died. She was laughing about kissing another guy in front of him to one of her friends

Thats what I heard from all the white knights on here. They were spouting out how incels were the problem and shit.

>tfw all my female friends said she deserved it
gave me a good chuckle.
glad she's dead tho

Was Bianca a femme fatale?

Yeah because he posted it on Discord and Instagram, normies got a hold of it and instantly turned it into a "zomg be careful on da internet gurlz!" thing. Made up a bullshit story about how he must have been a stalker because normies are retarded and don't realize that the majority of rapes and violence are perpetrate by someone you know, not someone you've never met